Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Violence in another McDonalds almost kills customer

Wrong Direction

Yes. Now if you pulled her off of the other girl, tackled her, or restrained her some other way then I'd pat you on the back and probably help you. Hitting one of these unarmed women would be wrong in my eyes.

I tend to agree. There are other ways to restrain an attacking woman without having to knock her out.

Yes. Now if you pulled her off of the other girl, tackled her, or restrained her some other way then I'd pat you on the back and probably help you. Hitting one of these unarmed women would be wrong in my eyes.

I would agree with you 99% of the time, but if I was that manager, and after pushing those girls off 5 times, I probably would've reached back and slapped the *****. I'm against hitting women, but there's a certain point where people just need to be slapped once, hard.

If that victim had died would it still be wrong in your eyes? How many more kicks to the head would it take to kill her?

You would risk one of the attackers killing the victim because you'd be busy applying kid gloves to one of two criminals. By your rules you'll be locked in a fight that will effectively take you out of the situation or cause you to be harmed badly when her friend decides dealing with you is a more pressing issue and decides to clock you in the back of the head with whatever happens to be handy. No thanks criminals be they male female young or old that pose a real risk to a human life have to be stopped with the interest of the victim not that attacker in mind.

---------- Post added April-23rd-2011 at 01:33 AM ----------

I feel like some men would see this and still say they shouldn't hit a woman.

Looks like you were right.

---------- Post added April-23rd-2011 at 01:39 AM ----------

Those two "unarmed" people kicking someone in the face?

I didn't necessarily mean punch, I considered tackling,etc. I mostly meant a violent act because the manager seemed very timid around them (probably good reason he'd most likely get sued or arrested for helping someone out). This society is so off base on somethings /rant

I do mean punch... and I mean a punch with mean intentions too. If someone in that place had pulled a gun and said "stop or a shoot" and then proceeded to shoot one of them when they tried to strike the victim again, I'd argue it entirely justified. Again once a life is at risk I frankly have no interest in the well being of the criminal. If they were stealing chairs from a store I'd agree that restraint is called for and even then to an extent. Trying to drag an already badly injured victim out into the street is way past any acceptable line.

Well you are supposed to STOP the fight not make it a 2 on 2 battle especially if you are a man. If a man jumps in and PUNCHES one of the black females then I may feel the need to attack this man, because he is continuing the fight and has obviously picked sides. Plus would you want a he-she looking at your daughter in funny ways in the bathroom??? Mind you these are TEENAGERS...this is not a Baltimore thing. This is a high school thing...the white he-she didn't even get that much of an ass whooping. The McDonalds employees jobs are there to serve food not get involved in some stupid female fight so you can't fire them. And last there are fights like this posted on WSHH damn near everyday (most of them are more severe), but the only reason this fight is getting so much press is because its a a group of BLACK girls jumping the poor little white girl. This is definitely a "move on there is nothing to see" video....

Well you are supposed to STOP the fight not make it a 2 on 2 battle especially if you are a man. If a man jumps in and PUNCHES one of the black females then I may feel the need to attack this man, because he is continuing the fight and has obviously picked sides. Plus would you want a he-she looking at your daughter in funny ways in the bathroom??? Mind you these are TEENAGERS...this is not a Baltimore thing. This is a high school thing...the white he-she didn't even get that much of an ass whooping. The McDonalds employees jobs are there to serve food not get involved in some stupid female fight so you can't fire them. And last there are fights like this posted on WSHH damn near everyday (most of them are more severe), but the only reason this fight is getting so much press is because its a a group of BLACK girls jumping the poor little white girl. This is definitely a "move on there is nothing to see" video....

This is what's wrong with the world. You're pathetic.

I don't agree, but if it were two white girls jumping a poor little black girl it would be labeled a hate crime.

see that would never happen unless this black girl has lived around California white girls all her life or it was a poor little black girl versus two fat ass white girls...

man that ***** wasn't having a seizure...there was nothing about that video to make me believe this female was going to die.

Yeah, I guess all that twitching was a little overplayed :rolleyes:

Tell you what, you get kicked in the head that much, then tell me that it wasn't that much of an ass whooping

Manager on duty and every single employee should be fired. Especially the jabroni operating the camera, Just one person makes a half attempt at stopping the fight? This sad world that we live in is embarrasing.

Nothing like that would ever happen at any job that I am at.. Take some damn pride at your establishment. I forgot though.. street fighting is "cool". No need to break up a fight in which someone can wind up dead. The good thing is that the poor girl seems to have survived. Can you imagine having witnessed that girl dieing because $7.00 an hour employees thought it would be better to watch and film a fight instead of stopping it?

Maybe I had a bad day today but, this video seriously has me ****in boiled. :mad:

Was this for sure a race thing? I know the article likes to make it sound that way. And I'm not saying it wasn't. But if it is in a mostly black neighborhood and the white chick walked in yelling "I hate ******s" than I could understand what happened. I guess it's just because I have such a distrust of the media nowadays that I always wonder what part of the story they are leaving out.

i dont care if it was a race thing and she walked in their yelling slurs and whatnot. no one deserves that. they beat the **** out of her, repeatedly kicking her in the head.

there are a few times in life when its ok for a guy to hit a girl. the employees should have been all over those girls.

That doesn't make any sense but you did a good job of avoiding my point.

You were trying to make a point about something I never said. Look at what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift. It was a black man versus the poor little white girl You think it would have gotten that much press if he did the samething to Beyonce claiming Madonna has the best video ever.

I agree this is a hideous act by those two women, but for those clamoring that any and all employees be fired are insane......Get real! Intervening or stopping a fight amongst customers is not stated in their McDonald's employee handbook. On a personal level, I would've stopped it if I worked @ McDonalds, and I can accuse the men of being punks, but damn they should probably keep their job

You were trying to make a point about something I never said. Look at what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift. It was a black man versus the poor little white girl You think it would have gotten that much press if he did the samething to Beyonce claiming Madonna has the best video ever.

RIIIIIGHT. It was a race thing. :rolleyes:

It got press because it was Kanye being an idiot (again) and making a fool of himself (again)

I guess the "George Bush hates black people" rant just got press because it was "a black man versus a poor little white guy" huh?

Sure it would've. It go so much press because it was a total dick move and everyone knows that Kanye is borderline retarded anyway.

If that victim had died would it still be wrong in your eyes? How many more kicks to the head would it take to kill her?

You would risk one of the attackers killing the victim because you'd be busy applying kid gloves to one of two criminals. By your rules you'll be locked in a fight that will effectively take you out of the situation or cause you to be harmed badly when her friend decides dealing with you is a more pressing issue and decides to clock you in the back of the head with whatever happens to be handy. No thanks criminals be they male female young or old that pose a real risk to a human life have to be stopped with the interest of the victim not that attacker in mind.

---------- Post added April-23rd-2011 at 01:33 AM ----------

Looks like you were right.

---------- Post added April-23rd-2011 at 01:39 AM ----------

I do mean punch... and I mean a punch with mean intentions too. If someone in that place had pulled a gun and said "stop or a shoot" and then proceeded to shoot one of them when they tried to strike the victim again, I'd argue it entirely justified. Again once a life is at risk I frankly have no interest in the well being of the criminal. If they were stealing chairs from a store I'd agree that restraint is called for and even then to an extent. Trying to drag an already badly injured victim out into the street is way past any acceptable line.

I completely disagree with you. COMPLETELY. Would I risk being charged for assault? **** no. Would I attempt to restrain one women and hope/demand another male restrains the other? Damn Right. Sorry, but I'm not forcefully taking blows at both women. You have at it though and hope your family visits you behind bars.

EDIT: Odds are the other women would attack you if you swung at her friend. If you're holding and restraining her friend (Because as a man you most likely have the innate ability to do non-violently) odds are she wouldn't.

I completely disagree with you. COMPLETELY. Would I risk being charged for assault? **** no. Would I attempt to restrain one women and hope/demand another male restrains the other? Damn Right. Sorry, but I'm not forcefully taking blows at both women. You have at it though and hope your family visits you behind bars.

If that was your mother/wife/sister on the ground and the only way someone could save them was punching those girls and they dropped both of them you would be pretty damn grateful. You wouldn't be like "Wow, have fun in jail idiot!"

I agree this is a hideous act by those two women, but for those clamoring that any and all employees be fired are insane......Get real! Intervening or stopping a fight amongst customers is not stated in their McDonald's employee handbook. On a personal level, I would've stopped it if I worked @ McDonalds, and I can accuse the men of being punks, but damn they should probably keep their job

yeah, maybe they get fired, maybe they dont. it has nothing to do with working at mcd's, it has everything to do with stopping a fight that went way too far, where a person was obviously in serious danger.

Archived