Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Violence in another McDonalds almost kills customer

Wrong Direction

Was this for sure a race thing? I know the article likes to make it sound that way. And I'm not saying it wasn't. But if it is in a mostly black neighborhood and the white chick walked in yelling "I hate ******s" than I could understand what happened. I guess it's just because I have such a distrust of the media nowadays that I always wonder what part of the story they are leaving out.

Was this for sure a race thing? I know the article likes to make it sound that way. And I'm not saying it wasn't. But if it is in a mostly black neighborhood and the white chick walked in yelling "I hate ******s" than I could understand what happened. I guess it's just because I have such a distrust of the media nowadays that I always wonder what part of the story they are leaving out.

Fair to have distrust. For what it's worth, I saw it w/o audio. The convulsing at the end got me, as did the many onlookers, most of whom did nothing to stop it.

Some guy got beat to death in front of my apartment two weeks ago when I was coming home late at night. Ever since then these fights bother me more and more because it doesn't take much for it to cross the line from a fight to a murder. I keep seeing the guys bloody face. What's the back story on this one?

Some guy got beat to death in front of my apartment two weeks ago when I was coming home late at night. Ever since then these fights bother me more and more because it doesn't take much for it to cross the line from a fight to a murder. I keep seeing the guys bloody face. What's the back story on this one?

Had a similar incident in my neighborhood recently, though the guy was actually saved in that case.

[

This pretty much makes me want to go ballistic on someone.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

I just don't know what society has come to if this is at all a reflection. I grew up and, unfortunately, I know it is a reflection on society. I hope these girls go to jail for 20 years each and get their asses kicked while they're there.

The video is bad...

The description is Disgusting!

Reason being - The description is written by a bigot that doesn't even discribe what happened.

here is the description.

"Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.

The two black females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older white woman att More..empts to stop them from dragging the white victim outside into the parking lot. note: the black male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.

At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the black female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend:"

let break this out.

1) Claim - 2 black women attacking a white girl - True

2) Claim Black employees stand around and watch and 1 black manager pretends to help - FALSE. You can see it was the employees calling 911 and the manager did more then pretend to stop. He got into the middle, pushed the girls out of the way. Yes, they kept coming back, but he kept trying to stop them and push them. Also in the video, a black employee is seen getting one of the girls off of her.

3) Claim -A white women comes in to help - Unsure. From the video I can't tell if the woman is white or black

4) The employees can be heard calling 911 asking for help NOW.

5) The camera person is white (you can see his hand)

The video IS bad, and I hope they find these girls and arrest them. But the description is CLEARLY made to sound as if the black people were attackers or bystanders while the whites were victims or heroes. THAT part was false and disgusting.

Hats off to the old women who got involved. No matter what her color is.

Fair to have distrust. For what it's worth, I saw it w/o audio. The convulsing at the end got me, as did the many onlookers, most of whom did nothing to stop it.

me too....I swear to God if I ever saw that in person, those girls would have been thrown through the glass windows. ****ing ridiculous.

Where's Al Sharpton?....oh, that's right....

That guy in the dreads is a ***** for not being able to get those dumb ****es out of there. He kind of tried to stop it but got lazy and let them kick the girl in the head while she was down (which is pretty much the biggest piece of **** thing you can do). And that was a real seizure that she had at the end. Definitely sad.

Why are people so apathetic when it comes to breaking up fights like this?

The girl is on the ground and her life is in danger and people stand around and just yell or tape it? Isn't there a single guy in there with some balls that could actually walk up and just drop one of those girls giving the beat down? I mean seriously, hitting a girl is the last thing I would want to do but if it's the only that that will stop 2 of them from trying to kill another it's warranted.

1 - The guy recording deserves a beating. (btw I saw the video and I don't think he's white. I also don't think that matters).

2 - Why do female attackers in this country not just get knocked the hell out? When they tried to drag the victim out someone would have caught a combination of punches and been tied to table. Criminals don't get gender inequality protection.

3 - Why did the employees not seem all that surprised by any of this. I swear one of them had that "not this **** again" look about him. If that's normal in your neighborhood, it's time to move.

Funny most people seemed to think race upon seeing this video. First thing I thought is "I see a lot of guys but the only evidence of balls in the room is the old lady"

Happened around B-more:

6315 Kenwood Ave

Rosedale, MD 21237

and I didn't expect this plot twist:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-employee-filmed-brutal-beating-640128

A McDonald’s worker has taken credit for filming and uploading to YouTube the latest viral video to capture a brutal assault at a fast food restaurant.

The employee, identified as Vernon Hackett on social network accounts, first posted the video clip to his YouTube page. According to his Facebook page, Hackett, 22, has worked for McDonald’s since September 2009.

The assault, seen below, apparently took place at a McDonald’s location on Kenwood Avenue in Rosedale, Maryland, a Baltimore suburb. A Baltimore County Police Department spokesman told TSG that cops are probing the incident, but he declined to answer any questions since it is an open investigation.

A manager at the Rosedale McDonald’s said she was “not allowed to speak to a reporter." In a corporate statement this afternoon, McDonald’s said it was “shocked by the video from a Baltimore franchise,” and called the incident “unacceptable, disturbing and troubling.” The firm added, “We are working with the franchisee and the local authorities to investigate this matter.”

1fbgrabsizedforinside.jpg

As seen above, in a Facebook posting, Hackett has contended that the woman seen getting beaten in the video was actually a male cross-dresser who got into a confrontation with female patrons when he refused to leave the women’s bathroom at the Baltimore eatery. Hackett claimed that the victim faked a seizure and, when cops arrived at the restaurant, “he got right up.”

Hackett did not reply to TSG messages sent to his Twitter and Facebook pages, which he subsequently deleted late this morning. He also has deleted his YouTube channel.

Archived