Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gilligan was an idiot - the other castaways should have just killed him.

polywog999

030310gilligan.jpg

Long time fan of the show.

I don't understand why the rest of the castaways did not just kill Gilligan

He was a **** up, who ruined their chances of ever being rescued and made their existence unbearable.

So he ran away to the other side of the island? Fine! Let the head-hunters barbecue his junk for all I care! What a waste of space - Skipper should have fired his ass for being an incompetent prick long before they ever got lost; maybe they don't get lost without an incompetent jerk for a mate.

212165.jpg

Because of Gilligans incompetence, everyone suffered. If I were Mr Howel, I would have broke open my wallet and forked over serious $ to make sure Gilligan didn't eff up the next rescue.

gillians-island-mobile.jpg

Also, I don't know about you, but if I'm on an island with pretty girls and nothing to do....well, YOU figure it out. Thank god Gilligan was an un-datable dork, could you imagine a bunch of loser Gilligan kids tormenting everyone?

hqdefault.jpg

Ms Howel actually somewhat attractive now that I'm an old geezer.

Why didn't the camera man save them? Or the shows producer? Why? Because of $ that's why! Because Gilligan's island was a syndication, cash-cow. Because people like us keep watching....that's right, YOU KEEP THEM ON THE ISLAND!

Note to the Skipper - dude....slim-fast! Seriously, it's the least you can do for THE PEOPLE THAT YOU SHIPWRECKED!

Gilligan07.jpg

EDIT: If I was doing Marry Ann, I would probably **** up all rescue attempts as well. I did not think about that.....

Gilligan was a draft dodger. He knew that if they ever got "rescued" he'd immediately be shipped off to Vietnam. Stupid??? No way... morally questionable or unpatriotic perhaps. And as for shenanigans, the professor invented condoms from a mixture of banana peels and lachuta sap. When the cameras were off it was coconut rum and free love, baby.

No, they had it made on that island and they knew it. The only people who really wanted off were the Howells. Ginger got to be a much bigger celebrity and get her ego stroked far better on the island than she ever would have in Hollywood. The Skipper was king and let's not talk about how he actually began eating the headhunters... you don't maintain that kind of girth on fish, fruits, and berries. The professor had no ethics review board stopping him from conducting whatever mad science he wished. And Mary Ann, well... would you choose an island paradice or living on a dirt poor rural farm with no running water.

I agree with GOALLINE, The professor should have been held more accountable. Gilligan being an idiot was obvious.

Professor was the sabatoge expert. My guess is he never had women around him, so to have 3 that couldn't escape his manipulative game alone made him keep the situation the same for as long as he could.

if it weren't for the incompetence of the skipper, none of it would have ever happened.

Seriously, who sails into a storm like that for a 3 hour tour?

And honestly, who's "touring" anytthing that is so far out to sea as to be local to a deserted island?

I say check the skipper. He's a drug smuggler, and the stuff is hidden in Mary Ann's cooch.

~Bang

if it weren't for the incompetence of the skipper, none of it would have ever happened.

Seriously, who sails into a storm like that for a 3 hour tour?

And honestly, who's "touring" anytthing that is so far out to sea as to be local to a deserted island?

I say check the skipper. He's a drug smuggler, and the stuff is hidden in Mary Ann's cooch.

~Bang

I never thought about that....a three hour tour and they tour the high seas?

If not for the courage of....I get it; they BRAVELY got everyone marooned on an island. Good job, guys.

If the Howell's were so rich, why were they on the POS Minnow in the first place?

As pointed out the skipper was actually a smuggler and Thurston was really just checking on his "investment". The professor wanted to pursue some ethically questionable lines of research (The Island of Doctor Moreau ring any bells for you?) Mary Ann had killed her husband, the dirt poor farmer, and ran off with Gilligan to blaze and ****. Ginger was Thurston's honey on the side. Gilligan was a draft-dodger among other things. The real reason they were never rescued is because the professor eventually learned how to make a shrink ray.

Archived