Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will Obama's 2012 Campaign slogan be ?

Mickalino

How Excited are you for next week's 2011 draft?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. How Excited are you for next week's 2011 draft?

• Very Excited. It's the draft!
    • Not excited at all.
    • Neutral

With facebook helping him, its going to be genious. You cant stop Obama winning this election. No Republican is smart enough to use social media. Its that simple

Are you kidding? Have you seen how Jon Kyl has cleverly manipulated the masses into boosting his name recognition? Just look at all of these things you can learn about him from Twitter:

Jon Kyl is the only member of Congress investigating the disappearance of Old Mexico.

Jon Kyl wants to get rid of child labor laws to put children to work in factories making Peeps for Easter.

Jon Kyl died this morning trying to acquire superpowers by entering the Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant.

The Congressional cafeteria never feeds Jon Kyl after midnight for fear he will become MechaJonKyl.

Jon Kyl eats every rotisserie chicken he buys down to the bone, then returns it saying, "It tastes funny."

Jon Kyl owns 51 percent of Skynet Corporation.

Jon Kyl starred as Annie in the original Broadway cast of Annie in 1976.

Jon Kyl makes moonshine in the back of a bus that he lives in somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains.

Jon Kyl and Snoop Dogg are rumored to be on an album together later this year called: "Suck My Caucus."

Jon Kyl captured and killed the "Rescue Rangers", that is why that awesome cartoon got canceled.

Jon Kyl rides a flying sleigh pulled by undead reindeer and has an army of zombie elves that make weapons.

Jon Kyl once laid an egg, when it hatched Justin Bieber emerged.

Jon Kyl regularly beats rubber chickens with actual chickens.

Jon Kyl started the unrest in the Middle East when he slapped a vendor who later set himself on fire.

Jon Kyl sired the entire cast of Jersey shore.

Jon Kyl takes the last cup of coffee and doesn't make more.

A tiny Jon Kyl clone is responsible for my rectal discomfort. He leaves them at public restrooms as traps.

Jon Kyl owns and operates two meth labs and a taco stand.

Jon Kyl once presented an open can of tuna as his ticket to get into a Melissa Etheridge concert.

Judge me by my words not by my actions.

or

I need 4 more years of Management Training - I might get it right eventually.

or

It the Economy, Stupid... (wait, that wont work this time...)

or

Are you better off now than you were just 4 short years ago? (wait, that won't work either...)

Archived