Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT - Falcons safety arrested on multiple charges

Champskins

Falcons safety arrested on multiple charges

Posted by Mike Florio on April 20, 2011, 8:37 AM EDT

william_moore_906905l.jpg?w=168 Yes, the lockout lock-up continues.

Falcons safety William Moore was arrested Tuesday on charges of speeding, driving with a suspended license, and failure to appear, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Moore, who started every game from Week Two through the playoffs in only his second NFL season, was arrested at 2:00 p.m. and released on bail at 9:30 p.m.

It’s the 10th player arrest since the lockout began 40 days ago. That’s an average of (calculator on) one arrest every four days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/20/falcons-safety-arrested-on-multiple-charges/

Looks like a real winner! Add another one to the Penal League

Why are you so interested in players getting arrested. Were you on here posting stories when Sean Taylor got arrested??? Plus look at the charges...speeding, driving with suspended license, and failure to appear at court. Oh that is a bad guy...he is a THUG. Look you are free to follow the CFL, AFL, XFL, etc if NFL players upset you that much. I don't recall you posting a story when Vabrel got arrested...

Why are you so interested in players getting arrested. Were you on here posting stories when Sean Taylor got arrested??? Plus look at the charges...speeding, driving with suspended license, and failure to appear at court. Oh that is a bad guy...he is a THUG. Look you are free to follow the CFL, AFL, XFL, etc if NFL players upset you that much. I don't recall you posting a story when Vabrel got arrested...

Nevermind. Not appropriate.

:cry::cry::cry:

:violin:

Its more the humor I feel when I read these storys. I would have posted Vrabel if I would have seen it, was it on PFT? Are you trying to turn this in to a black/white thing, sure seems like it. If you are, I was actually just about to post the Bucs Assistant to the head coach just got a DUI... oh and he's white, OMG!?! does that make you feel better buddy?

Edit: and to comment on the charges.. they are juvenile, I agree. But its the fact that these guys dont learn from petty things, yet still make millions of dollars. It shows the lack of intelligence in some of these players.

Oh, and THUG - He is a THUG. Definition = thug/THəg/Noun, esp. a criminal.

:tantrum: :drama:

Maybe if the athletes weren't so ****ing stupid, he wouldn't be posting articles. Would that make you Happy?

you don't have to read them

lol every single post in this thread has quoted this one. Keeping with the theme, I'll quote it too.

umaddd.gif

You have a long, loud, and just plain stupid history sticking up for all sorts of criminals in the NFL, no matter the crime. One wonders about a person like that.

Troll post is trolling.

Ohhhhhhhhh yeah?

Query: how would you react if the subject of this article were Philip Rivers?

You have a long, loud, and just plain stupid history sticking up for all sorts of criminals in the NFL, no matter the crime. One wonders about a person like that.

You think his post here is bad, you should see the beauty he wrote in the McDonalds's thread.

I think people throw around "troll" way too much on this site. But it definitely pertains to ATL.

I can't speak for the person you addressed, but I would be shocked... and I would wonder if this might possibly affect Baltimore's game against SD (assuming there are games this year).

ATL has a history of trolling and believing everyone who says anything negative about any black person is a racist and that all black people are all innocent all the time. Just FYI

ATL has a history of trolling and believing everyone who says anything negative about any black person is a racist and that all black people are all innocent all the time. Just FYI

There are idiots like that where I work. A LOT of them, in fact. They cheered when OJ got off. They didn't think what Vick did "was that big a deal". Hell, one guy even defended Randy Moss in that incident where he berated the Chinese food guy. You can only shake your head.

This is not a black issue. Did anyone miss the Sean Taylor reference and please bring up something where I thought a black person was innocent while he was commuting a crime.

Archived