Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seating question for the Notre Dame Maryland Game

d56

Should I tell my Director about what is going on?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I tell my Director about what is going on?

I know this probably doesnt belong here but figured more people would see and might know the answer. Looking to get tickets to the game and I found some in section 213 row 14. it says obstructed view. Does anyone know how bad the obstruction is at these seats?

I know this probably doesnt belong here but figured more people would see and might know the answer. Looking to get tickets to the game and I found some in section 213 row 14. it says obstructed view. Does anyone know how bad the obstruction is at these seats?

I sit in 215 row 11 and these seats aren't obstructed, just an awning over the top. MAYBE you might not be able to see a punt at its highest point, but otherwise you should be okay.

That being said, this is a great question for our resident Fedex Field expert, Mark the Homer. Find a post by him and click his sig, you should be able to figure out what you need. Else just send him a PM.

You are at the very front of the obstructed view section in row 14. the overhang may obstruct a kick or two. The closer your seats are to the aisle the better off you will be. IF the seats are right next to one of the huge concrete pillars, you could have to lean forward to see things to your left or right around the pillar.

Archived