Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dailymail.co.uk: Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens? Secret memo shows president demanded UFO files ten days before death

Toe Jam

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378284/Secret-memo-shows-JFK-demanded-UFO-files-10-days-assassination.html

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

click link for more

In all seriousness though, if I were ever elected president (God help you all,) that would be the first thing I'd do. "OK, show me all the **** no one else is allowed to know. Aliens, what really happened to JFK, do we have dinosaurs hidden away somewhere? I want it ALL!!!"

In all seriousness though, if I were ever elected president (God help you all,) that would be the first thing I'd do. "OK, show me all the **** no one else is allowed to know. Aliens, what really happened to JFK, do we have dinosaurs hidden away somewhere? I want it ALL!!!"

I'd avoid the punch after that.

I wonder if there's one dude in a bunker somewhere that just knows every damn thing. That'd be a kick-ass job, even if you never could see the sun again, and had an M-4 to your head all the time. :ols:

aww screw that... Imagine if you were the guy who got to hold the M-4 to that guy's head...

Hot woman at bar: So what do you do for a living?

Me: I hold a gun to a guy's head to make sure he doesn't send any e-mails or make any phone calls

Hot woman at bar: *Takes off clothes*

Meanwhile, they are reporting MLK was killed because he was about to show proof that white people were aliens from Uranus.

Wow that may explain a certain part of the population in Frisco and Key West. :):rolleyes:

Are there natural bacteria (like we saw in World of the Worlds) that are safe for us normal humans but can take out the aliens or have them go back to Uranus? :)

Yea im with you. Would love to see what they aren't telling us!! :D

---------- Post added April-20th-2011 at 10:37 AM ----------

Why is the CIA/FBI releasing all this alien information all of a sudden? Is this their way of trying to slowly tell us we are all going to be wiped out in 2012 by an alien attack?

Yea, i was thinking that too. :paranoid:

Problem is that if you got all the info the government knows about aliens, the aliens would give the choice to have your memory wiped (and the procedure is now very generalized) or be killed.

---------- Post added April-20th-2011 at 01:24 PM ----------

Why is the CIA/FBI releasing all this alien information all of a sudden? Is this their way of trying to slowly tell us we are all going to be wiped out in 2012 by an alien attack?

Probably. The memory wipe technique is slowly becoming useless and the marginalization methods have proved ineffective. The only remaining option is to bomb us earthlings back to the stone-age or lose a potential slave population.

Fwiw, Jimmy Carter "allegedly" asked about UFOs upon taking office. ;)

Archived