Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People say- "I am Christian"; so?

88Comrade2000

You think Christians are bad. The proper way for a Jewish person to introduce themsef is..

"Hi, I'm one of God's chosen people and I can see why you're not!" before shoving a cream pie into their face.

And I thought my hi my name is Daniel and I am Christian (tackle person drag them to a neaby body of water and hold them under said water) and now so are you was bad.

And before you start complaing be glad I am not Jewish the forced circumcision tends to be a little uncomfortable.

So the seed said to the All Mighty Apple, " I am an Apple, just like you"

And the All Mighty Apple said to the seed, " Not Yet, it is not yout time, But one day you will be, Patience"

To those of you who are of this time, you have yet to encounter a Christian or even a striving One.

So the seed said to the All Mighty Apple, " I am an Apple, just like you"

And the All Mighty Apple said to the seed, " Not Yet, it is not yout time, But one day you will be, Patience"

To those of you who are of this time, you have yet to encounter a Christian or even a striving One.

I am soo tempted to....but I don't think I want to chase that rabbit.

I never had to say I am Christian because people after seeing my little princess or Mrs ND when she was just dating moi, knew it had to be an Act of God and a lot of praying on my part. :D

---------- Post added April-20th-2011 at 07:26 AM ----------

Saying I'm an Agnostic is better than saying I'm a Soccer fan.

Nah Not really :)

And I thought my hi my name is Daniel and I am Christian (tackle person drag them to a neaby body of water and hold them under said water) and now so are you was bad.

And before you start complaing be glad I am not Jewish the forced circumcision tends to be a little uncomfortable.

It's a little known fact that the practice of baptism evolved from the Jewish tradition of popping guys in the face with pie. Biblical pies were pretty rough stuff too. Didn't find a lot of custard or whipped cream in 200 BC

It's a little known fact that the practice of baptism evolved from the Jewish tradition of popping guys in the face with pie. Biblical pies were pretty rough stuff too. Didn't find a lot of custard or whipped cream in 200 BC

The unleavened crust is hard on the face :D

YAY! Another "let's judge the people that don't go to church" thread

Really? :stfu:

JQUNigVcBB8

YAY! Another "I didn't read anything and am just posting based on what I think this thread MAY be about" post

Really?

---------- Post added April-20th-2011 at 08:44 AM ----------

Uhhh...seems to me that the OP was more of a "let's judge the people who say they do" thread. :whoknows:

yeah, something tells me he didn't actually read anything....i'm not sure....i can't put my finger on it

Yeah, kinda my thought too...sad to see someone throw themselves into the ocean and miss.

that analogy, and others like it, always make me think of that Mark Brunell/Joe Gibbs Bang cartoon where Mark can't hit a barn, or the ocean but he's "super smart"

Since it's Passover, I think I'll add that I always liked the tradition of the youngest person at the table being the questioner at the beginning of the sedar meal and service and by the end that they take on the role of teacher and answer their questions. I think I take almost all of the religious threads in that spirit. If a question is earnestly asked it should be studied, considered, looked at through the lens of both history and philosophy and then given room for the reader to generate the answer.

I don't talk about religion with people I don't know. I'm not religious but know a bunch about the Bible and Jesus' teachings. Because I'm atheist doesn't mean that I don't have basic moral principles. I do get a lot of stuff when fundamentalist Christians find out I'm a lesbian. I don't care what they think, they are entitled to their opinion. I am also entitled to mine. I walk away and just don't get into it because neither of us will change our opinion by discussion. And I don't care if they think I'm going to Hell because I don't believe in Hell, so it doesn't affect me.

Uhhh...seems to me that the OP was more of a "let's judge the people who say they do" thread. :whoknows:

Whatever you say there ASF. These threads never seem to end well here. i just don't understand why there had to be yet another one started

YAY! Another "I didn't read anything and am just posting based on what I think this thread MAY be about" post

Really?

---------- Post added April-20th-2011 at 08:44 AM ----------

yeah, something tells me he didn't actually read anything....i'm not sure....i can't put my finger on it

I read the whole thread. thank you very much

Yeah, kinda my thought too...sad to see someone throw themselves into the ocean and miss.

Hopefully, you don't miss

I don't talk about religion with people I don't know. I'm not religious but know a bunch about the Bible and Jesus' teachings. Because I'm atheist doesn't mean that I don't have basic moral principles. I do get a lot of stuff when fundamentalist Christians find out I'm a lesbian. I don't care what they think, they are entitled to their opinion. I am also entitled to mine. I walk away and just don't get into it because neither of us will change our opinion by discussion. And I don't care if they think I'm going to Hell because I don't believe in Hell, so it doesn't affect me.

Thank you. The whole "I'm Christian so my attitude means more than yours' thing drives me nuts. Sorry to ruin your thread

Whatever you say there ASF. These threads never seem to end well here. i just don't understand why there had to be yet another one started

You didn't even read the stinking OP and the proof is because you thought this was that you said this was a "let's judge people who don't go to church" thread, when it isn't, in fact it was the exact opposite. And then in this post you try to move the goal posts by saying now that what you really meant was that these threads don't end well...so which is it? Just own up, you fired off a quick reply and didn't even read what the thread was all about, trust me everyone else in here realizes that this is what you did. ;)

I read the whole thread. thank you very much

Hopefully, you don't miss

Thank you. The whole "I'm Christian so my attitude means more than yours' thing drives me nuts. Sorry to ruin your thread

you must have read a whole different thread because what you said has absolutely nothing to do with this one, sorry to ruin your post

Wow and they say Christians are judgemental...:ols:

took the words outta my mouth

I apologized ASF. Okay? but it WILL eventually turn into one of those threads. Your sig is very fitting, to bad the "refrain" part didn't work

:ols: So you jump into a thread with a knee jerk response that is the exact opposite of the point of the thread and you get called out on it, and you respond that you weren't really wrong to begin with, and I'm the jerk. ;) Gotcha.

I apologized ASF. Okay? but it WILL eventually turn into one of those threads. Your sig is very fitting, to bad the "refrain" part didn't work

hmmm, I read his entire sig (something you clearly seem to be lacking today) and in entirety it reads "some attempt in vain to refrain from being a jerk"

hmmm, that takes on an entirely new meaning when you read the whole thing, amazing how that works. man people these days, call a guy a jerk for trying to shed some light on something you obviously missed.

And God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is a living soul, I have given every green herb for food: and it was so." ~God, Genesis 1:29-30

God giveth the grains and the fruits of the earth for food: and for righteous man truly there is no other lawful sustenance for the body." ~ Jesus, The Gospel of the Holy Twelve

Also, to be a good Christian, shouldn't followers all be vegans and not supporting factory farming?

Archived