Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game 5 Will be my first Caps Playoff Game! Woo Hoo!!

HOF44

Thanks to Ted was able to get 4 club seats for the game in 217. So hows the club level at verizon??? Never been in it. Who else is gonna be at this game?? Plan on hitting the Chop House beforehand.

Best views from the whole arena are center ice at the club level. high enough to get full perspective but close enough to be right in on the action. Usually it's pretty quite from those areas but in general the whole arena should be rocking especially if we can close it out (wishful thinking) then.

Enjoy ... go Caps!

The food is better on the Acela Club level than the uppers and lowers IMO, but it isnt overly packed like FedEx's club level, plenty of bathrooms and you are at eye level with the jumbo screens, best view in the house IMO, they also have more free standing bars on the club level than the uppers or lowers.. have fun!

The food is better on the Acela Club level than the uppers and lowers IMO, but it isnt overly packed like FedEx's club level, plenty of bathrooms and you are at eye level with the jumbo screens, best view in the house IMO, they also have more free standing bars on the club level than the uppers or lowers.. have fun!

ugh, I got free acela club tickets once. It was awful because they didn't come with seats (there are seats, but I guess you gotta pay extra for 'em) and you couldn't stand anywhere that had any semblance of a decent view of the ice. I left and went up to my seat in 419 where there was actually a hockey game going on.

ugh, I got free acela club tickets once. It was awful because they didn't come with seats (there are seats, but I guess you gotta pay extra for 'em) and you couldn't stand anywhere that had any semblance of a decent view of the ice. I left and went up to my seat in 419 where there was actually a hockey game going on.

Stories like this are why I'm glad I bought from Teddy. I know he knows what he's doing and selling. Were you expecting seats?

Stories like this are why I'm glad I bought from Teddy. I know he knows what he's doing and selling. Were you expecting seats?

I was expecting to be able to see the game. But again, they were free. It was after the Mason team sold programs before the game, and they had those lying around, I guess, so they gave us those tickets. fortunately for me I had tickets of my own so I was able to go sit there (and I didn't get it scanned in because I was on the team, so I was still able to trade it in :))

Archived