Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TPM: Orange Co. GOPer Says Obama-As-Chimp Pic Was Just A Joke Meant For Friends

Destino

How about if crowds threw bananas at Donald Brashear every time he got in fights. That might be fun.

"hey, here's a picture of George Bush with a banana! It's only fair that we do it to Brashear too" :doh1: :doh1:

ugh, you've dragged me back in with your hockey analogies. damn you! I will only remain as long as the conversation remains in the realm of hockey analogies :).

First, Brashear's no longer in the NHL. Second, to be a more complete analogy, you should use Jerome Iginla since he's half-black :). What your analogy misses is having another NHL player, oh... lets say... Todd Bertuzzi, who everytime he went to the penalty box for breaking someone's neck, the fans tossed bananas in the box. He leaves, and Donald Brashear joins the team (by the way, he's a French Canadian, does that even count as black?) and now the tradition continues with tossing bananas in with him every time he shows the opposing team what Joe Fraser taught him. Is that racist?

As Capitals fans, we hate Penguins. you could say we're "teamist" against them. We will boo them because we dislike them, and we dislike them because of the jersey they wear. At the same time, we hate Sean Avery. We dislike him because he's a dick. In booing him, are we booing the entire New York Rangers franchise, or are we booing Sean Avery?

ugh, you've dragged me back in with your hockey analogies. damn you! I will only remain as long as the conversation remains in the realm of hockey analogies :).

First, Brashear's no longer in the NHL. Second, to be a more complete analogy, you should use Jerome Iginla since he's half-black :). What your analogy misses is having another NHL player, oh... lets say... Todd Bertuzzi, who everytime he went to the penalty box for breaking someone's neck, the fans tossed bananas in the box. He leaves, and Donald Brashear joins the team (by the way, he's a French Canadian, does that even count as black?) and now the tradition continues with tossing bananas in with him every time he shows the opposing team what Joe Fraser taught him. Is that racist?

Yes.
As Capitals fans, we hate Penguins. you could say we're "teamist" against them. We will boo them because we dislike them, and we dislike them because of the jersey they wear. At the same time, we hate Sean Avery. We dislike him because he's a dick. In booing him, are we booing the entire New York Rangers franchise, or are we booing Sean Avery?
No. We are booing Sean Avery.

This is the most relevant video I could find: http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/02/03/hln.race.and.hockey.hln

With your remarkable lack of self awarenes, do you sometimes forget where your legs are?

Tell ya what PokerPacker, walk up to an African American mother and child with a mirror and ask the child if they would like to see some monkey glass. Then report back on your experience. I'm sure you'll be very successful in arguing context after she's bloodied your nose and kicked you in the hockey puck.

(BTW, I kept they hockey reference so you have to respond.)

Tell ya what PokerPacker, walk up to an African American mother and child with a mirror and ask the child if they would like to see some monkey glass. Then report back on your experience. I'm sure you'll be very successful in arguing context after she's bloodied your nose and kicked you in the hockey puck.

(BTW, I kept they hockey reference so you have to respond.)

Are you implying all black people are violent? That's kinda racist, if you ask me.

Are you implying all black people are violent? That's kinda racist, if you ask me.
h_h already played the "I know you are but what am I" card on page 4 of this thread.
So black people are so prone to violence that ANY that you talk to are going to hospitalize you over words.
You are apparently reading from the same overly defensive white guy playbook.

h_h already played the "I know you are but what I am I" card on page 4 of this thread. You are apparently reading from the same overly defensive white guy playbook.

We're not the ones generalizing them saying "black people (will) do this."

Nope just moms

:ols: I almost changed it to black moms, but I didn't feel like editing.

She needs to shut up.

Obama_Offensive_Email.sff.xlgraphic.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/04/20/3567875/sender-of-offensive-obama-email.html

FULLERTON, Calif. -- A Southern California GOP official who sent an email depicting President Obama as a chimpanzee says she considered the email political satire and not racist.

Speaking publicly for the first time Wednesday, Marilyn Davenport reiterated that she will not resign from the Republican Party's Orange County Central Committee.

Davenport says the email was inappropriate and offended people, but it wasn't racist because that was not the intent in her heart.

The local GOP chairman has called for her resignation and opened an ethics inquiry. Davenport issued a written apology Monday but refused to resign.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/04/20/3567875/sender-of-offensive-obama-email.html#ixzz1K6bdCOU3

No I'm implying that if you did that and then tried to claim context as an excuse then you get what you deserve. Either way your deflection is incredibly weak, come on man you do better than this seriously I've seen you do it. The only problem is that you've staked out an indefensible position and you know it.

Archived