Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Per ESPN2, NFL Schedule will be released this Tuesday (4/19/2011)

Oldskool

Week 15 vs the Giants? We are hosting them week 1

http://www.csnwashington.com/04/19/11/Redskins-to-open-2011-schedule-against-G/landing_redskins_loud3r.html?blockID=507103&feedID=272

Redskins to open 2011 schedule against Giants

---------- Post added April-19th-2011 at 06:24 PM ----------

Week 15 vs the Giants? We are hosting them week 1

http://www.csnwashington.com/04/19/11/Redskins-to-open-2011-schedule-against-G/landing_redskins_loud3r.html?blockID=507103&feedID=272

Redskins to open 2011 schedule against Giants

At best- this team finishes 8-8 and that's assuming we resign Jekyll and Hyde QB: Grossman to play this season while some rookie QB learns the ropes. If let a rookie QB play all season, then it's 6-10 again.

---------- Post added April-19th-2011 at 04:49 PM ----------

You aren't seriously expecting playoffs this year?

Seriously? You have the balls to make record predictions when you have no clue who half or more of the team is made up of? Before we draft? Before free agency? before we even know if there is a season or if it is a shortened season? :ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

I'm just relieved our schedule isn't nearly as brutal as it was last season. We play only 2 teams with winning records outside the division and both are home games..............of course, last season the only teams we beat were teams that (at the time we played them) had .500 or better records.

Not sure how this will go.

Seriously? You have the balls to make record predictions when you have no clue who half or more of the team is made up of? Before we draft? Before free agency? before we even know if there is a season or if it is a shortened season? :ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

Yes. Lockout or not, I don't expect much this year. We will either ride mediocre Rex Grossman to a .500 season at best or we will suffer the growing pains of a rookie qb. Looking at the schedule, 8-8 at best.

Yes. Lockout or not, I don't expect much this year. We will either ride mediocre Rex Grossman to a .500 season at best or we will suffer the growing pains of a rookie qb. Looking at the schedule, 8-8 at best.

Come on now, look at Baltimore, NY, and Atlanta. Rookie qbs don't have to be the death of a season.

Man what the ****...Cowboys week 3 game???, Cards week 2 game???, Rams week 4 game??? We are missing out on all our wins. If we only play 5 games this year then we have a good shot at getting Luck...

We aren't missing out on anything yet. Its very possible no games are missed at all.

I'm also not sure why you're assuming that the Rams, Cowboys, and Cardinals are automatic wins that we'd miss.

Come on now, look at Baltimore, NY, and Atlanta. Rookie qbs don't have to be the death of a season.

You have to have some talent around a rookie. The Redskins have no receivers, no running backs, we still need 3 or 4 more young o-linemen. The only thing we have is Cooley/Davis.

Also, we need more young players on defense as we continue our transition to the 3-4.

2012 is the year I will have higher expectations, I don't for this year. The lockout just makes it more complicated this year.

Archived