Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 1: East Region Match 1: skinswillwin06 vs. Reic (Called for Reic 3-1)

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc. Please try to vote corerctly, the poll will be set up so it is obvious.

Ninja votes do not count. Not that I think anyone would bother to rig this, but I'm only counting the votes of registered members. Let's get to the competion. As before when I have run this, in the event of a 2-2 tie, largest margin of victory in any one category is the tiebreak that takes the matchup.

Under 40

Hilary Rhoda

Hilary+Rhoda+%2528SI+Swimsuit+2009%2529+%252810%2529.jpg

hilary-rhoda.jpg

VS.

Miranda Kerr

Miranda_Kerr-296x300.jpg

miranda20kerr.jpg

Over 40

Salma Hayek

salma-hayek-picture5.jpg

salma-hayek-img-2.jpg

VS.

Jennifer Connelly

128673_jennifer-connelly-speaks-at-whats-wrong-with-virginia-press-conference-during-the-2010-toronto-inter.jpg

jennifer-connelly-biography-3.jpg

Olympic

Jennie Finch

Jennie-Finch64391.jpg

jennie-finch_350x47_550301a.jpg

VS.

Stephanie Rice

stephanie-rice4.jpg

stephanie-rice.jpg

Reality Star

Heidi Strobel

Heidi-Hamels.jpg

heidi-strobel-1.jpg

VS.

Emilee Fitzpatrick

emilee-fitzpatrick-real-world.jpg?d=600

lores_FOXrealityAwards_3278-731x1023.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

I can't see the last pic for the last girl so I didn't vote on that one. So 2-1 for me.

It isn't hard to use google. I will make a note to cast out your vote should this be close enough to warrant such action...not likely at this juncture, so perhaps you'll still be allowed to count.

No. Count me as a vote for the second girl in that category. She simple has a better looking face.

I don't google on these ladies for the vote. I think the competitors should bring the ammo, and I vote from there.

I didn't vote at all in the other thread because the last two were too close and both excellent choices. Of course that is when I read the rules of the voting. Ugh.

i'm surprised Connelly isn't doing better. i mean, i appreciate that Hayek some excellent curves, but c'mon... that grill is busted. the only reason she looks okay in those photos is that her head is pointed up; straight on, she's got a bigger jaw than post-HGH Barry Bonds.

id070116009.jpg

also, let us not forget that Ms. Connelly is pretty stacked, herself:

probably not within the allowable time limit for the over-40 category, so i won't paste the image, but i'll link it so you can judge at least her voluptuousness.

the only reason people don't talk about it as much as Hayek's yams is that she doesn't show them off as much.

:ols: Says the guy who kept posting in the wrong Babe Draft thread :silly:

Twice. And I apoligized. And that was an easy mistake to make, as there were several others that made the same mistake. It was easy to lose track which thread you were in during that time.

However, Forehead makes it very clear at the top of each matchup that you are to vote 4 times, one girl for each category. I mean, how hard is that to grasp?

i'm surprised Connelly isn't doing better. i mean, i appreciate that Hayek some excellent curves, but c'mon... that grill is busted. the only reason she looks okay in those photos is that her head is pointed up; straight on, she's got a bigger jaw than post-HGH Barry Bonds.

also, let us not forget that Ms. Connelly is pretty stacked, herself:

probably not within the allowable time limit for the over-40 category, so i won't paste the image, but i'll link it so you can judge at least her voluptuousness.

the only reason people don't talk about it as much as Hayek's yams is that she doesn't show them off as much.

There is nothing about Salma Hayek that is busted.

But you already proved your worth on this topic in the skin2k vs stoney26 match-up:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?345864-Babe-Draft-Round-1-Central-Region-Match-3-skinfan2k-vs.-stoney26&p=8232084&viewfull=1#post8232084

There is nothing about Salma Hayek that is busted.

so you're saying that's a good picture i posted? you have no qualms about calling that face better than Jennifer Connelly's? fair enough. i put up my best evidence, but we apparently have very different taste in women.

i did what now? honestly, i don't get what you're trying to passive-aggressively say here.

JConn's unibrow has never done it for me.

watch out now!

23entkahlo.jpg

just playin. congrats (honestly) on being the first person to actually join the conversation with ANYTHING substantive. i was beginning to think that the only qualification for a woman being in this competition was being "not busted."

I'm appalled that I selected Jennie Finch. What a horrible pick.

Don't feel too bad, she won ESPN's hottest athlete poll once. I mean, it was like 10 years ago, but still. Anyway, I'm going to give you a mercy kill here, and call this for Reic 3-1. Sadly, Reic is the only competitor who advances despite not submitting his own pics.

Archived