Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baking soda remedy shrinks tumors

Stew

(NaturalNews) Baking soda has been used throughout history for a variety of purposes such as removing odors from the fridge, freshening up carpets and whitening teeth. But what few people know is that is it also a successful alternative cure for cancer. The treatment primarily benefits cancers of the throat, colon, intestines and rectal area, and when compared with the exorbitant costs of chemo and radiation, the baking soda cure weighs in at around $3. In addition, it is humane and non-invasive, something one cannot say for traditional cancer treatments. With baking soda, the worst that can happen is nothing, no change. This is a far cry from the decimation caused by cancer drugs and surgeries, which damage the immune system and leave the body in a severe state of shock.

rest of article here

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032070_baking_soda_tumors.html#ixzz1JbtPvVH7

If it were that easy, why do people subject themselves to chemo? Can someone take this on a fairly regular basis without any adverse reactions to it? Could someone incorperate this into their daily/weekly diet?

Anyone who relies solely on internet promoted alternative medicine to cure their cancer is, well..

likely to die of cancer.

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400828/Baking-Soda-a-Half-Baked-Cancer-Cure.html

Unfortunately, pretty much everyone that I've know who got cancer and did chemo died too. The thing is, hardly anyone would ditch chemo for baking soda because most people would be too scared to gamble on if it worked or not. They would listen to their doctor and do chemo instead.

Unfortunately, pretty much everyone that I've know who got cancer and did chemo died too. The thing is, hardly anyone would ditch chemo for baking soda because most people would be too scared to gamble on if it worked or not. They would listen to their doctor and do chemo instead.

Well, my mom got cancer, had chemo, and lived 25 more years until she died in a car accident.

I have no problem with people doing whatever they want. I do have a problem with fake medical cures being bandied around the internet, causing people to rely on solely on them and lose their chance at the possibility of a genuine cure.

Well, my mom got cancer, had chemo, and lived 25 more years until she died in a car accident.

I have no problem with people doing whatever they want. I do have a problem with fake medical cures being bandied around the internet, causing people to rely on solely on them and lose their chance at the possibility of a genuine cure.

Yeah, I have a friend who went through chemo and it saved his life. I always just wonder about these alternative treatments, and if its only one side being told in these articles, or if these alternative medicines pose any threat that (minor/major) just iisn't talked about. Not just the baking soda, but holistic medicine in general. Ive been reading that NC holistic medicine practitioners are in danger of getting shut down, and I stumbled accross this article. Im just being curious as to what everyone thinks about the subject.

I myself have had a spot of melanoma on my face, but it was caught early and cut out. I go back every six months for check ups because it is a spot that I shave over regularly, and the doctor said that constantly shaving/ cutting it off as a kid may have contributed to the growth of the sabacious tissue into what it became. Me and my buddies nicknamed the damn thing "the barnicle" before it was removed. :ols:

Anyone who relies solely on internet promoted alternative medicine to cure their cancer is, well..

likely to die of cancer.

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400828/Baking-Soda-a-Half-Baked-Cancer-Cure.html

Predicto I think that's incredible close minded of you. Steve McQueen used such remedies to cure his cancer... Had to go to Mexico to recieve his cure too because the big brother FDA wouldn't allow his mexican doctor to sell his remedy in this country. Something about scientific evidence that his remedy worked.... Coarse Steve McQueen died in Mexico while getting his treetment after giving a national press conference claiming he was cured. :doh:

I know a buddy of mine who's brother got cancer and was given a few months to live. There is an entire business niche out there which prey's on these folks trying to milk them for every last dime... My buddy took a second morgage on her house to get her brother the $120k for the first treetment... They were trying to slip in a second treetment before he died. My thought is the FDA needs more authority here, not less.

Archived