Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Digital News Report: Roswell UFO investigation – Document made public on FBI’s vault website

SonOfWashington

http://www.digitalnewsreport.com/2011/04/10roswell-document-on-fbis-online-vault-describes-ufo/8596

Roswell UFO investigation – Document made public on FBI’s vault website

April 10th, 2011

Digital News Report – Was it a UFO coverup? This has been debated for years about UFOs and aliens that might have been found in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. The FBI has a public online Vault of documents and newly released documents have stirred new interest for Roswell UFO investigators. One document that was dated March 22, 1950, was written by Guy Hottel which was a government memo addressed to the Director talking about the Roswell UFO incident.

The FBI said on their Vault website that Guy Hottel was a Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office.

Was there aliens that crashed landed the UFOs in Roswell, New Mexico? Here is what Guy Hottel wrote in the Roswell UFO document:

“An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.

According to Mr. (name blacked out) informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers.

No further evaluation was attempted by SA (blacked out) concerning the above.”

Here is a link to the actual document that has been made public.

http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Hottel%20Part%201%20of%201/view

Some UFO enthusiasts may argue that this memo may not be as worthwhile as documents written closer in time to the actual event date of the Roswell crash.

By Victoria Brown

Before anyone asks, no, they can't play OL because they're too short.

It seems going by all the shows on T.V., cuz that has to be correct.

Alantis, Egypt, Aztecs etc got to see aliens on occassion.

New Mexico got to see one.

But never a crash in the cities or on camera or

caught by planetgreen/discovery as they document treasure hunters 8x a week.

i was hoping Mib would ask me to stop typing this... ohh well.

I went to the site when I inspected the Corona Compressor station on the El Paso Natural Gas Pipeline. The superintendent (he lived out there by himself in the MIDDLE OF NO WHERE) took me to the exact site which is not a monument or anything. Matter of fact you'd never know if you didn't know. My hair stood on end, it was really eerie.

If you look for Corona, NM on Google maps and go about 30 miles east/southeast you'll find a big building (that houses the compressor which is a GE gas turbine that was recovered from Hungary or somewhere on the other side of the iron curtain) and a couple smaller ones. Go about a mile and half east of that along a two track dirt road you'll see exiting the station and on top of a little hill is where it crashed.

Yes, it does.

I was wondering this as well. It seems like a govt document aknowledging a craft crash, with smaller three foot tall humanoid-like individuals inside, in what looked like modern, shiny flight suits.

Is this the first instance of the Govt doing something like this?

does this prove aliens exist or what? I'm still confused

nonsense. Far more likely scenario is that these are human time travelers from thousands of years in the future. After the sun has expanded to a point where humans can no longer go outside and evolution has taken over (hence the white color and large eyes for seeing in the dark)

The small size and weak appendages are from a life of everything being done by computers and robots

Come on people, think!!

I was wondering this as well. It seems like a govt document aknowledging a craft crash, with smaller three foot tall humanoid-like individuals inside, in what looked like modern, shiny flight suits.

I'm guessing 3 midget scientists thought it would be cute to dress up like aliens and try their new airplane out.....only to end up crashing

does this prove aliens exist or what? I'm still confused

No. It proves that someone in the FBI passed on a rumor that they heard from someone else. It's hearsay, and the guy who wrote it didn't see anything himself, and after talking to this guy, says it doesn't seem like this is anything worth following up upon. FBI files must be packed with stuff like this, rumors and nonsense passed up the chain that someone heard that someone else might have said.

No. It proves that someone in the FBI passed on a rumor that they heard from someone else. It's hearsay, and the guy who wrote it didn't see anything himself, and after talking to this guy, says it doesn't seem like this is anything worth following up upon. FBI files must be packed with stuff like this, rumors and nonsense passed up the chain that someone heard that someone else might have said.

well, so much for my earlier post. This makes much more sense.

Yes, it is.

Now we just need to go find where the aliens are buried, and exhume the bodies.

Archived