Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cleaning the Cobra Pit (Video)

#98QBKiller

I bet those snakes have had their venom removed. Also, can't imagine it's good for the well being of the snake to just throw them around like that.

Okay, now with all that said, even with non-poisonous cobras, no way in ****ing hell I do it.

---------- Post added April-6th-2011 at 07:36 PM ----------

I bet those snakes have had their venom removed. Also, can't imagine it's good for the well being of the snake to just throw them around like that.

Okay, now with all that said, even with non-poisonous cobras, no way in ****ing hell I do it.

I love snakes, I would totally do that if in fact their venom glands had been removed or they had been recently milked. Granted I'd be terrified, but it would be awesome.

Put one huntsmen spider in that pit though I'd get right the **** out, pants full of ****, no doubt in my mind.

I think King cobras and cobras are cool. I been around snakes most of my life. Hell I had black one climb into a pool I was in once. I ran like hell when it floated toward me but I'm use to them. That said I would be scared as **** if I was surrounded by cobras with their hoods up. Even if venom was removed I'd still be nervous. That one snake kept trying to get up in his grill and then he ***** slapped it with a broom.

Archived