Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Movie Suggestion

chanh84

Haven't been out to the movies lately so I'm deciding which movie to see tonight with the wifey. What are some good movies you guys have seen recently? Trying to decide between Limitless, Source Code, or Unknown...any ideas?

I haven't seen any of the movies you've listed, but if you and your wife want a good laugh I would recommend seeing Hall Pass. It's done by the Farrelly brothers who have done There's Something About Mary, Me, Myself, & Irene, and Dumber & Dumber. And the brothers have said this is the funniest movie they've written and directed.

If your going to go see one of the movies you've listed I would probably go see Limitless, even though Source Code looks pretty good as well.

Ummm, havent seen any of those but Source code sounds pretty good. Im trying to convince my GF to go see the new scary movie that comes out today from the makers of paranormal activity. hehehe

Not working very well! lol

---------- Post added April-1st-2011 at 03:01 PM ----------

I haven't seen any of the movies you've listed, but if you and your wife want a good laugh I would recommend seeing Hall Pass. It's done by the Farrelly brothers who have done There's Something About Mary, Me, Myself, & Irene, and Dumber & Dumber. And the brothers have said this is the funniest movie they've written and directed.

Yea, i seen that. Pretty good date movie.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Hall Pass. I don't think it's out in theaters anymore though. Thanks for reminding me, will definitely grab it when it comes out on DVD.

If your going to go see one of the movies you've listed I would probably go see Limitless, even though Source Code looks pretty good as well.

---------- Post added April-1st-2011 at 03:29 PM ----------

Really? I heard it was pretty bad hahah

please....sucker punch sir, is where it is at!

please....sucker punch sir, is where it is at!

Oh yeah, I forgot about Hall Pass. I don't think it's out in theaters anymore though. Thanks for reminding me, will definitely grab it when it comes out on DVD.

Really? It's only really been out 5 weeks, I would think it would still be in theaters, at least it is in my area.

it's not the best plot movie out there, but if you go into it knowing what you are getting into the action and cgi are awesome

I watched The Lincoln Lawyer last weekend and everyone's favorite Texan-Redskin (I love the guy for that alone) McConaughey was as excellent as ever. Fantastic thriller with a great cast. I'd DEFO recommend that.

From your list in the OP, Unkown's another great thriller with another top actor at the top of his game in the lead in Liam Neesen, If you take it for what it is and try not to think "this **** would NEVER happen", that's a great, fast paced thriller too.

I really enjoyed both. The only other flick I've seen over the past month, and I think it's finished it's run in most theatres now, was (showing my soft side) Gnomeo & Juliet. For a fun, laid back flick, that's a fun hour and a half or so.

Hail.

Archived