Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My experience with Coach Shanahan...

HRNY4ZRNY

So Lavar and Dukes are taking calls on Shanahan tanking the season for Andrew Luck.

Dukes pointed out that it was just a rumor that someone said they heard Shanahan say.

Is it possible they are referring to my April Fools thread because I dont see any other "rumor" posted.

So Lavar and Dukes are taking calls on Shanahan tanking the season for Andrew Luck.

Dukes pointed out that it was just a rumor that someone said they heard Shanahan say.

Is it possible they are referring to my April Fools thread because I dont see any other "rumor" posted.

Almost guaranteed. The local media up here loves plucking **** from ES and talking about it. Really sad they chose an April Fool's joke. :ols:

So theres a dude that calls into Lavar and Dukes alot. I forget his name. Defenitly a white dude that talks for awhile. He was getting so irratated about the distractions the Redskins have to face and this Andrew Luck rumor is just another distraction.

Its comical if they really got there segment and rumor from this April Fools thread and he got irratated by this Redskins newest Andrew Luck distraction.. LOL

---------- Post added April-4th-2011 at 04:55 PM ----------

Whole F'N crap I cant believe this. I feel like a CELEBRITY

http://www.hogshaven.com/2011/4/1/2084943/mike-shanahan-wants-andrew-luck-says-fan-at-cheesecake-factory

I just want to say Aprils Fools jokes arent funny. and this one was no exception. It wasnt even that believable

I don't know....it was very believable to me. We have many threads started here about someone meeting a player in public. This particular thread seemed very genuine, with unique details of the story. The only reason why I thought it was a joke was because I looked at the date after I read the post.

---------- Post added April-5th-2011 at 10:56 AM ----------

Would love to get Luck next year.........BUT.........I doubt any team has ever gone into a season with the strategy to be the worst team. The only way to guarantee having the worst record is to throw games and that's just not going to happen.

The team is trying to change the losing culture of the last 10 years. No way do we want to tank for one player. Let me repeat this........NO WAY DO WE WANT TO TANK A SEASON!!!!!

I agree. I think teams that go 1-15 just hit the perfect storm of team collapse. The team's head coach is new or a lame duck. The team starts out at something like 0-6. The team has horrendous luck with injuries. The changes the HC makes during the season to try and turn the ship around backfires. The team loses more games. Then after 0-9, the team goes into full preseason mode. Eventually, they might get a win against a division rival or another team in a similar situation.

I doubt that we will ever see that unless we hire a HC down the road worse than Zorn. Even in our worse years in recent memory, we manage to win four-five games. That alone takes us out of the running for the #1 pick, unless we offer some lucrative deal to the team who has the pick.

So theres a dude that calls into Lavar and Dukes alot. I forget his name. Defenitly a white dude that talks for awhile. He was getting so irratated about the distractions the Redskins have to face and this Andrew Luck rumor is just another distraction.

Its comical if they really got there segment and rumor from this April Fools thread and he got irratated by this Redskins newest Andrew Luck distraction.. LOL

---------- Post added April-4th-2011 at 04:55 PM ----------

Whole F'N crap I cant believe this. I feel like a CELEBRITY

http://www.hogshaven.com/2011/4/1/2084943/mike-shanahan-wants-andrew-luck-says-fan-at-cheesecake-factory

Haha that's too funny.

Archived