Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MO: College officials 'appalled' as fratboy and his girl are caught having sex on the roof of USC building... in front of hundreds of people (with pictures)

JMS

speaking of dating ideas.. This is almost like an April Fools Story.. but it came out March 30th...

On another note... China your slipping..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371313/USC-officials-appalled-fratboy-caught-having-sex-girl-roof-hundreds.html

College officials 'appalled' as fratboy and his girl are caught having sex on the roof of USC building... in front of hundreds of people

An inquiry has been launched after a couple were caught apparently having sex on the rooftop of a USC building - allegedly in front of hundreds of people.

Officials at the university were outraged as photographs of the couple - many of which were too graphic to be shown here - quickly went viral.

The images apparently show the man, who is a student at the university, and a woman cavorting in a variety of sexual positions on top of the school's 12-storey Waite Phillips Hall in Los Angeles on Saturday.

article-1371313-0B65012E00000578-339_468x306.jpg Greetings: An unidentified man and woman, believed to be USC students, appear at the top of the 12-storey Waite Phillips Hall

article-1371313-0B64F3A500000578-135_468x286.jpg Oh my: The couple quickly engage in what appears to be sexual relations

The woman has not been publicly identified but is not believed to be a student at the university, according to officials.

The building is the home of the university's School of Education, and is the second tallest on campus.

Their rendezvous took place in broad daylight - and, according to reports, as a 'philanthropy event' attended by 'hundreds' of other students took place in the quad below.Instead of enjoying each other's company in the centre of the roof, where they arguably may not have been seen, the couple appear to have chosen to stay near the edge, ensuring they were in plain view.

Reports described their liaison as being of 'prolonged duration'.

article-1371313-0B6519BA00000578-75_468x286.jpg Now, where could we be seen by the MOST people: The couple appear to pick out a spot nearest the roof's edge, in plain view of those below

The couple have not yet been publicly identified but USC's Kappa Sigma branch has admitted that the man in the photographs is a fraternity member.

He has been suspended 'for conduct unbecoming of a Kappa Sigma and a gentleman', according to the school newspaper the Daily Trojan.

The fraternity's president, Zach Timm, was quoted as saying: 'While the actions that were taken did involve a member of our chapter we, in no way, support this kind of behaviour, nor do we promote any such actions.'

He said that inquiries have been launched.

article-1371313-0B6519A600000578-582_468x286.jpg Lovers' tiff? The man appears to turn and walk away from the woman. The photographs seem to have been taken by someone who happened to be at roughly the same height as the couple, who were 12 storeys up

The identity of the woman remains a mystery. The Daily Trojan reported the photographs linked her to USC's Delta Gamma sorority because the philanthrophy event being held in the quad below.

However the sorority has denied the link, with a spokesman quoted as saying: 'There is absolutely no relationship between these circumstances and our women or our event, Anchor Splash, which benefits sight prevention and the visually impaired.'

A university official told the MailOnline that the woman is not believed to be a student at USC.

Enlarge article-1371313-0B6553AB00000578-536_468x403.jpgRomantic rendezvous: The 12-storey high Waite Phillips Hall, where the assignation took place

Meanwhile a top official at the board for fraternities at the California university has expressed his outrage.

The Daily Trojan quoted USC Interfraternity Council President Pat Lauer as saying he was 'appalled by the actions associated with the individuals in the pictures, and will work tirelessly to reverse the negative stereotypes such an action has perpetuated.

A spokesman for the council told the MailOnline: 'As an Interfraternity Council, we are appalled by the actions of the students involved in the incident, and we want to make it clear that we in no way condone the acts that occurred.

article-1371313-0B65BB9800000578-200_468x286.jpg The Kappa Sigma fraternity house. The couple have not yet been publicly identified but the USC fraternity has admitted that the man in the photographs is a member

'It's also important to note that this action was taken by one solitary member of a fraternity at USC, not the Greek community as a whole, which accomplishes great things on a daily basis at USC.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371313/USC-officials-appalled-fratboy-caught-having-sex-girl-roof-hundreds.html

Several funny lines in this story.

The couple quickly engage in what appears to be sexual relations.

He has been suspended 'for conduct unbecoming of a Kappa Sigma and a gentleman', according to the school newspaper the Daily Trojan.

Several funny lines in this story.

The couple quickly engage in what appears to be sexual relations.

or the quotes from the daily gawker....

Seriously I thought it was 50-50 this was an April fools day prank story... until I noted the story came out May 30'th...

If you close you eyes and imagine,,, one can almost see John Belushi in his pirates outfit with one ****ed eyebrow looking down with approval.

john-belushi-bluto-pirate-sm%5B1%5D.jpg

The Daily Trojan quoted USC Interfraternity Council President Pat Lauer as saying he was "appalled by the actions associated with the individuals in the pictures." He then quickly added, "Wait, did I say appalled? I meant enthralled. Because that **** is ****ing awesome!" He then hi-fived his bro, bonged a beer, and repeatedly screamed "WWWWOOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOO!".

The Daily Trojan quoted USC Interfraternity Council President Pat Lauer as saying he was "appalled by the actions associated with the individuals in the pictures."

Neadermyer cough cough Neadermyer.. cough cough.

---------- Post added April-1st-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

I think you meant to post this article in the "what would you do if this was your daughter" thread......

Evidently you don't see any problem with the young man's actions, but you feel bad for the girl's parents? Your response kind of hurts my brain.

Neadermyer cough cough Neadermyer.. cough cough.

---------- Post added April-1st-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

Evidently you don't see any problem with the young man's actions, but you feel bad for the girl's parents? Your response kind of hurts my brain.

well, I have a daughter and no son so I can speak from what I felt when I first saw the article.....

Archived