Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JMU vs VA Tech (College Decision)

JasonCampbell177

You clearly haven't been to Blacksburg.

JMU certainly has a higher percentage of hotties but to say that all Tech girls are fugly or townies is just ridiculous.

I didnt say all...I'm just saying a majority of the ones I've seen. (PS - I'm not including Indian or Middle Eastern chicks in my consensus...I'm sure they are hot. I am referring to the white girls)

I didnt say all...I'm just saying a majority of the ones I've seen. (PS - I'm not including Indian or Middle Eastern chicks in my consensus...I'm sure they are hot. I am referring to the white girls)

I can count quite a few really hot girls among my close friends and I'm not going to pretend that I'm some kinda pimp :ols:

I just realized something.

I could not give a **** less where you go to school as long as I don't have to interview you.

Come on now. Threads like this are a great opportunity for alums of each college to come in and promote their alma mater, while the rest of us *******s point out it's like arguing for which college belongs in ninth or tenth place. :)

You clearly haven't been to Blacksburg.

JMU certainly has a higher percentage of hotties but to say that all Tech girls are fugly or townies is just ridiculous.

I'd have to agree here and I chimed in as a JMU alum. A very high percentage of the sorority girls we met at Tech were beautiful and would have fit right in with our girls at JMU!

Come on now. Threads like this are a great opportunity for alums of each college to come in and promote their alma mater, while the rest of us *******s point out it's like arguing for which college belongs in ninth or tenth place. :)
I think you mean ninetieth or one-hundredth place. If you're trying to choose a college based on the hotness of the women as determined by people you don't know on the internet, then you're probably better off just flipping a coin.

LKB had it right.

The subtitle of this thread: "I couldn't get into UVA!"

I'd have to agree here and I chimed in as a JMU alum. A very high percentage of the sorority girls we met at Tech were beautiful and would have fit right in with our girls at JMU!

Is there a sorority on Vtech's campus that targets specifically ugly girls? I guess she joined that one then.....they are hideous wildebeests.

Is there a sorority on Vtech's campus that targets specifically ugly girls? I guess she joined that one then.....they are hideous wildebeests.

Every college campus has the sorority for the ugly or fat chicks.

I was talking about in-state.
Ninth and tenth is pretty harsh in that case. What does your list look like?

1. UVA

2. William & Mary

3. George Mason

4. Richmond

5. VCU

6. VMI

7. Liberty

8. Northern Virginia Community College

9. Virginia Tech

10. JMU

:whoknows:

Ninth and tenth is pretty harsh in that case. What does your list look like?

It's a short list. The details after #1 aren't important.

1. William & Mary

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 12:54 PM ----------

7. Liberty

8. Northern Virginia Community College

9. Virginia Tech

10. JMU

:whoknows:

Nice.

Washington and Lee was the only college that denied my admission. I've always admired them for that even if I half-assed the application.

My list would be:

1. Bill and Mary

2. Washington & Lee

3. UVA

4. Strayer

5. Phoenix University

6. The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Washington - Arlington

7. Northern Virginia Community College

And then I would probably look at the Coast Guard.

VT destroys JMU on the social scene. Also on the sports scene.

HA this might be the greatest example of tech frontrunning of all time. Tech's social scene blowwwwwwwwws. JMU was named to the only top 25 that matters. Playboys list of party schools. If you want to keep your virginity in tact and pay to go to parties. Tech is prolly your best bet. If you want to go to a school with far superior parties and girls and a better College of Business. JMU is the place for you amgio.

HA this might be the greatest example of tech frontrunning of all time. Tech's social scene blowwwwwwwwws. JMU was named to the only top 25 that matters. Playboys list of party schools. If you want to keep your virginity in tact and pay to go to parties. Tech is prolly your best bet. If you want to go to a school with far superior parties and girls and a better College of Business. JMU is the place for you amgio.

The guy appearing at :53 below agrees with you:

1vqs9eql1W8

In the very first published effort to rank major universities by social life, my alma mater came in dead last out of 315 schools. Just behind West Point. :cry: I still have a copy of that magazine around someplace.

People who went to Tech tell me that they had a good time there.

And this is the greatest example of the delusional JMU alumni who have never been south of Harrisonburg on 81.

JMU's social scene is a joke, they have not a single bar to speak of, every local is a drunk redneck with 3 teeth and the girls are all complete airheads who may be fun to look at but don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.

See, its really easy to make sweeping and inaccurate generalizations :)

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 01:45 PM ----------

The guy appearing at :53 below agrees with you:

That's my friend Jamie. He'll never live that down. Luckily for him and the Tech Rugby team that video hasn't made it into the hands of the VT Administration.

And this is the greatest example of the delusional JMU alumni who have never been south of Harrisonburg on 81.

JMU's social scene is a joke, they have not a single bar to speak of, every local is a drunk redneck with 3 teeth and the girls are all complete airheads who may be fun to look at but don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.

See, its really easy to make sweeping and inaccurate generalizations :)

What they lack in brains they more then make up in breasts. Those are a bit more fun to "rub together."

Have you ever walked off campus at JMU and roamed the street going from bar to bar to bar in Harrisonburg? You can have a blast at Tech, and never get in a car. If you want to see another college scene to remind you of a small school experience, drive over the mountain to Radford, and you can party there too. From an objective view (read: never attended either school, but have visited both on multiple occasions), VT blows JMU out of the water. Doesn't mean JMU sucks, and is not an insult to anyone that went there. Comparing the two, I just think VT wins hands down.

Archived