Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Bucky Brooks' Mock Draft: Cam Number 1, Skins take Julio Jones

Hitman21ST

Locker is not dropping into the second round. I wouldnt be surprised if he's the first QB off the board.

While I want all offensive line after a trade down in the first If we could walk away with Jones and Locker that would be insane which is why it would never happen. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if we take locker at 10. I wouldn't agree with it because of other players on the board but Shanahan may not want to risk waiting.

Locker is actually pretty damn fast, has moves in the open field, juke/spin and will run through people. He has a very quick release, big arm, extremely accurate on the run, and im not talking about jogging he can be burning around a corner and still throw a strike down field. He is a dream QB for Shanahan and faster most front 7 players in the league.

Locker might not be the third QB drafted and he definitely won't be the first.

And because of those health concerns, he couldn't even crack the first round in his own draft, never mind the fact that multiple receivers were drafted ahead of him.

Jones, on the other hand, is being argued by some as a player who could have a better career than AJ Green, who is widely considered the best WR prospect in quite awhile. That's a bold position, but it just goes to show how much more highly regarded Jones is than MK.

I still wish MK had just gone on the PUP list rather than forcing himself to practice that first day of camp...:doh:

This is abit of a stretch. MK was also considered to be the top WR in the draft, but injury history took him out of the first round. And questionable hands is not going to help him.

This is abit of a stretch. MK was also considered to be the top WR in the draft, but injury history took him out of the first round. And questionable hands is not going to help him.

Kelly doesn't have questionable hands. He catches everything that comes his way.

id like to see julio but i doubt we take him first round id think they aiming for QB but ya never know .......... we need a good WR

---------- Post added March-20th-2011 at 08:01 PM ----------

jeez i really hate to double post....but are we really done with Moss???? god i hope so! just wondering... i saw that his contract was up or sumthing

---------- Post added March-20th-2011 at 08:02 PM ----------

jeez i really hate to double post....but are we really done with Moss???? god i hope so! just wondering... i saw that his contract was up or sumthing

Just x out of the post error screen, or go back to the forum to avoid the double post. As for Moss, if we draft Jones, Moss would make a very complimentary #2, kind of like Wes Welker to Randy Moss.

I remember nfldraftcountdown.com had Kelly mocked as high as #11 overall just a few weeks before the draft. Other mocks had him in the 10-15 range, too. I think Kiper might have had him going to the Redskins at one point...need to check on that.

Yep, Kelly slipped late because of health concerns.

Fingers crossed that he will be a very pleasant surprise this season.

As for the 10 pick, my guess is that Shanahan will pick a 3-4 LB like Aldon Smith or Quinn if he is available.

Archived