Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There is no Redskins pride on this team....

BmoreRedskin

If only they played the game as hard as I watched IT!!! Why doesn't Shanahan have his house painted burgundy and gold??!!! London Fletcher doesn't have our logo tattoo'd across his face, he must not love us!! Haynesworth is not stopping Cowboys fans in traffic and beating them, where is the pride?

Another thread about something totally unquantifiable, dumb and impossible to prove.

Rex has built a circus culture in New York. All his "backing it up on the field" has netted him nothing. And now he goes off guaranteeing a Super Bowl victory before the draft even happens. He's going to be laughed off the field when the Jets fizzle out again.

Really?? netted nothing? two conference championship games is nothing? granted it's not a Superbowl... but New York seems to be doing a lot better than the Redskins since Rex has been there.

Man bmore is never happy is he? Hates fellow skins fans from VA and now he doesn't like our players because they haven't gotten redskins tattoos after shanny took over just a year ago....smh

So, from this we can tell that his family all got the same tatoo when he was young. Solid upbringing. That kind of weird **** would never happen in VA.

---------- Post added March-8th-2011 at 01:48 PM ----------

Really?? netted nothing? two conference championship games is nothing? granted it's not a Superbowl... but New York seems to be doing a lot better than the Redskins since Rex has been there.

I agree, they should change their name to the NY Eagles.

Why don't you ask Shannon Sharpe, Terrell Davis, John Elway, or Champ Bailey what they think of Mike. See, I have more names than you. When you can only think of one no name player who doesn't like a coach, that's not really a strong argument to go into a discussion with.

I would like players who shut up and just play. I couldn't care less who they mouth off about, I would prefer they didn't.

Rex has built a circus culture in New York. All his "backing it up on the field" has netted him nothing. And now he goes off guaranteeing a Super Bowl victory before the draft even happens. He's going to be laughed off the field when the Jets fizzle out again.

Ive actually heard that Elway doesn't have a favorable relationship with Shanny... Plummer either. Just what Ive heard.

Below Avg QB drafted by the Giants in the mid-90s. At the tail end of his career he was a backup in Denver. He had a beef with Shanny, because he was in the doghouse.

Are you saying Danny's career didn't matter?

I refuted your argument, and you can't admit it..

Again...

ASK DANNY KANELL WHAT HE THOUGHT OF MIKE SHANNAHAN

Again...

Why would the opinion of one no name, 3rd string crappy quarterback matter when others have produced more evidence of actual notable players? Just a question.... :)

Again...

You can't even spell the guy's name correctly. Jesus.

And yes, Danny's career didn't matter.

Far more respectable and skilled player's have come out and said the exact opposite of what Danny did.

Again...

low talent guys that didnt want to try hard, got into Shanny's doghouse and hated him for it...

your argument is weak. very weak.

Did anyone see Bart Scott's interview when he spoke about how players get Jets tattoos? It became obvious to me that the group of malcontents have become a family under Rex Ryan.

Why do I not get the sense Shanny alludes that same sort of comradery amongst his players?

I'm not sure if Shanny's methods work in today's NFL. We need a players coach.

I agree with you on this post. That's why I was a little dejected when Joe Gibbs left after the 2007 season. Gibbs was very good to the players and we had a much better coaching staff under him. Rather than trying to force a system upon the players, he found a system that worked for all of them. Shannahan on the other hand saw the Steelers 3-4 zone defense and emediately chanced the Redskins defense to be the same way. Greg Williams 4-3 defense would probably look better with Brian Orakpo and Albert Haynesworth on the line. But once again the system changes and everyone has to play linebacker.

I knew Mike Shannahan was going to start throwing his ego around. If you don't fit on his page then you don't have a spot in this team. Probably the reason why Willie Parker, Larry Johnson and Devin Thomas all had to go.

I agree with you on this post. That's why I was a little dejected when Joe Gibbs left after the 2007 season. Gibbs was very good to the players and we had a much better coaching staff under him. Rather than trying to force a system upon the players, he found a system that worked for all of them. Shannahan on the other hand saw the Steelers 3-4 zone defense and emediately chanced the Redskins defense to be the same way. Greg Williams 4-3 defense would probably look better with Brian Orakpo and Albert Haynesworth on the line. But once again the system changes and everyone has to play linebacker.

I knew Mike Shannahan was going to start throwing his ego around. If you don't fit on his page then you don't have a spot in this team. Probably the reason why Willie Parker, Larry Johnson and Devin Thomas all had to go.

No, those players had to go because they suck.

Archived