Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BR- Another Mock draft from Bleacher Report that leaves us shaking our heads

Long n Left

Here's another from Blecher Report that I think is full of streches. Locker in the first? Hope not.

Wisienewski and Salas falling that far? Highly doubtful.

These things are good fun anyway while the owners and players act like spoiled children.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/624212-washington-redskins-mock-draft-post-combine-edition-is-jake-locker-dc-bound#page/1

I actually see Jake being our top pick.

By all accounts, he's Coach Mike's guy; and I don't think he'll run the risk of waiting to get him in the second and seeing some other team snag him before we get a second chance. The fact that I'm in the minority that would be happy to see him taken with our first pick is another story altogether .....

Hail.

I would be excited about the Locker pick, mostly knowing that Snyder and Vinny had nothing to do with it.

The best scenario is getting a QB this year so by year three he is a vet, ready to lead the team to greatness.

And again, vinny-less and snyder-less picks are the best parts but Shanny doesnt seem the type to grab a guy just to grab a QB, like the skins drafts of the past (Campbell and Ramsey).

In response to the title of the OP: then why post it here? B/R if full of **** that any ignoramus can post...so why post something that's

1. From B/R in the first place

and

2. Not very relevant, as admitted in the OP, because you think its a "bad" mock.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

And again, vinny-less and snyder-less picks are the best parts but Shanny doesnt seem the type to grab a guy just to grab a QB, like the skins drafts of the past (Campbell and Ramsey).

As witnessed last year when he went in hard for Bradford, but not having quite enough ammo, didn't reach for anyone else. It's his guy or not. The way it should be.

Hail.

I agree with connskins, and still wonder why people post Bleacher report articles as if they were actually news. Since just about anybody can post whatever garbage they want on that site, I have no idea why people pollute this website with it. How about some real news, from real sources, from people who actually know what they are talking about?

Just an idea.

I agree with connskins, and still wonder why people post Bleacher report articles as if they were actually news. Since just about anybody can post whatever garbage they want on that site, I have no idea why people pollute this website with it. How about some real news, from real sources, from people who actually know what they are talking about?

Just an idea.

Jeez guys, take a pill.

Yeah, let's get some real NFL news now: "The players and owners met for another day and were unable to come to agreement. Back to you."

And, if you're banging on me for polluting with this post, are your posts not then hypocrictical? Hmm?

I think that I mentioned that this is just brainless fun while us fans sit around with our thumbs stuck elsewhere, waiting for the new CBA to be (hopefully) struck.

My point wasn't that I MYSELF think that you shouldn't have posted it....but that if you are going to complain about the "article" in the title of the OP, and its an amateur website anyways.....why even post it? Find one you do like, or one that you think is realistic.

Wasn't the Bleacher Report one of the media outlets who down played Locker and bashed his accuracy issue's? I think it's obvious the writer either has a man crush on him or wants Locker taken prior to his favorite team having a chance at drafting him.

I think it's funny how after 2 months of me saying there are more teams out there other then the Bills who will want a QB, the NFL network has a show on all the other teams as well.

Just to clarify….

You hope we don't draft Locker.

You hope Taylor and Wisniewski DON'T make it out of the first.

Did I read that correctly??

LOL, had to read it 3 times before I understood what he meant.

Just to clarify….

You hope we don't draft Locker.

You hope Taylor and Wisniewski DON'T make it out of the first.

Did I read that correctly??

sorry i what trying to say is I hope we don't draft locker and that taylor and wisniewski will probably not make it out of the first round. Hopefully that makes sense to you now.

I'd love the draft to play out like that but it had us trading down to 15 to get Locker...what did we pick up to do so?

A 3rd, I believe. I'd actually really like this as well, if these players did fall like this.

I don't want any QB with our first round pick, we have far too many needs throughout the roster to take a chance on a pick that may not work out.

Plus, I've also read that Locker may even be able to be had in the 2nd round..I'd rather hope for finding value.

Not wishing to be pernickety, but isn't every draft pick a gamble, regardless of position or round taken?

Hail.

Exactly. And if Shanahan believes a guy is a franchise QB, the potential risk vs. the potential reward on that pick is THAT much higher. It all comes down to what Shanahan thinks, of course.

Archived