Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

after clicking the link in my email i did not see the $69 tickets.

may bite the bullet this season and pick up some UL Endzone tickets making me a 1st time Redskins ST holder

The upper level endzone seats in the first 7 rows and upper level sideline rows 16 and higher should be $69 each plus 6.90 each tax making them $75.90 each. For me personally I would prefer to sit in the first 7 rows in the endzone versus being up higher on the sideline. Unless I could get row 16 on the 50 yard line. Being a first timer, most likely if you chose sideline you would probably end up in row 25 or so on the goal line. 

They have also started calling people on the waiting list with the great news that they made it to the top and can now secure season tickets. lol. They will get a free autographed jersey of some kind and also a "chalk talk" with Jay Gruden. Let the marketing begin!

Haha, I changed email addresses a few months ago and wanted to put my new email address on the Redskins email list.  I couldn't see a link for that on the website so I just added myself (again) to the season ticket list with the expectation it'd also add me to their regular "Redskins News" mailings.  Lo and behold, 2 months later I'd magically traversed 250,000 names on the list and received a call about a once in a lifetime opportunity to finally get Redskins season tickets.

I received my first Club Level solicitation of the offseason today. Redskins are offering a "40% savings" on Club Level tickets for 2014: $1,999 for zone D, $2,999 for zone B and $3,999 for zone A -- per seat. I decided to pass since these prices are slightly more than the $30 zone A seats that were available on Stubhub on game day this year ;)

• Like 1

Haha, I changed email addresses a few months ago and wanted to put my new email address on the Redskins email list.  I couldn't see a link for that on the website so I just added myself (again) to the season ticket list with the expectation it'd also add me to their regular "Redskins News" mailings.  Lo and behold, 2 months later I'd magically traversed 250,000 names on the list and received a call about a once in a lifetime opportunity to finally get Redskins season tickets.

Are you sure they were offering you general admission tickets and not premium/club level tickets? I know when I signed up I would receive a call from them every year offering me season tickets but they were AAA fanzone tickets or club level tickets, then after 3 years of paying ridiculous prices I would be guaranteed general admission tickets. When they finally called me after 7 years of being on the wait list to actually offer me regular general admission tickets I almost blew them off because I thought they were trying to sell me expensive premium tickets again.

I'm sure the wait list is much shorter now and probably about 2-3 years at this point but I would be shocked to find out that the wait is less than a year now.

It's also possible, that if you had signed up before and just changed some of your info, that they were able to go back and find your original info and update it with the new email address. I had to update my info twice in 7 years while I was on the waitlist. I think I did it at the stadium and not online though. 

Edited by josh35b

Are you sure they were offering you general admission tickets and not premium/club level tickets? I know when I signed up I would receive a call from them every year offering me season tickets but they were AAA fanzone tickets or club level tickets, then after 3 years of paying ridiculous prices I would be guaranteed general admission tickets. When they finally called me after 7 years of being on the wait list to actually offer me regular general admission tickets I almost blew them off because I thought they were trying to sell me expensive premium tickets again.

I'm sure the wait list is much shorter now and probably about 2-3 years at this point but I would be shocked to find out that the wait is less than a year now.

It's also possible, that if you had signed up before and just changed some of your info, that they were able to go back and find your original info and update it with the new email address. I had to update my info twice in 7 years while I was on the waitlist. I think I did it at the stadium and not online though. 

I'd be shocked if there is still a waitlist.  Teams don't normally remove 20K seats if there is a multi-year waitlist for season tickets.

• Like 1

Potential second  year season ticket holder here - any chance I can get them to toss me in LL End Zone or thats reserved for multi year STH's?

You'll have to wait and see what is available when your upgrade window opens.  It's on you now, not the ticket office.

If it's your second year, your window will be at the end.  If I recall correctly, there wasn't anything in the LL last year for more than an hour during my window and I was second to last.

It all depends on how many people re-up, I guess.  Good luck though.

It looks like the 6 month payment plan will only be available for new season ticket holders, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. That's what the ticket office said today though. 

If this is the case I will more than likey not renew. Just dont have the room on the credit card. To have two huge payments like that. That seems like total BS to me.

• Like 1

It looks like the 6 month payment plan will only be available for new season ticket holders, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. That's what the ticket office said today though. 

If this is true, I'd call in and demand to be put on the same 6 month plan.  As you said, it makes no sense whatsoever.

so, zero percent chance of making my renewal depandant on upgrade to LL EZ?

You'll have to wait and see what is available when your upgrade window opens.  It's on you now, not the ticket office.

If it's your second year, your window will be at the end.  If I recall correctly, there wasn't anything in the LL last year for more than an hour during my window and I was second to last.It all depends on how many people re-up, I guess.  Good luck though.

If it's your second year, your window will be at the end.  If I recall correctly, there wasn't anything in the LL last year for more than an hour during my window and I was second to last.

It all depends on how many people re-up, I guess.  Good luck though.

Geez all the whining about a 6 month plan.  The 6 mo plan is Jan-Jun.  So set aside 1/6 of your future invoice NOW into savings.  Do it again in Feb.  You'll be ahead of the game when payments start in March.  So it ends up being 5 mos instead of 6: Jan-May.  Really enough to cancel tickets over?!?  smdh

• Like 1

Geez all the whining about a 6 month plan.  The 6 mo plan is Jan-Jun.  So set aside 1/6 of your future invoice NOW into savings.  Do it again in Feb.  You'll be ahead of the game when payments start in March.  So it ends up being 5 mos instead of 6: Jan-May.  Really enough to cancel tickets over?!?  smdh

Really? How many tickets do you have and what price point are they? You want to pay an $11,000 invoice over a 3 month period?? I certainly don't consider that whining, it is being realistic and is common courtesy. I don't even have a debit card that allows a $4,000 automatic withdrawal at once. Maybe some of us (like me for example) have the kind of business where our income is much greater April - July than it is in Janaury - March. So before you "smdh" perhaps you should consider that different people have different situations that need to be addressed. My daughter, who just graduated college, cannot afford to pay March, April and May, but she can afford to pay a 6 month plan She hasn't had the opportunity to save that amount yet and she plans to pay with her "future income" not her past savings. Not all of have unlimited funds. Perhaps your post is based on your given situation, but not all of us have unlimited funds. And yes, it is enough (along with many other factors) to cancel tickets over if there is no money there to pay the invoice. SMDH. Thanks.

Edited by LCA77
  • Like 1

Really? How many tickets do you have and what price point are they? You want to pay an $11,000 invoice over a 3 month period?? I certainly don't consider that whining, it is being realistic and is common courtesy. I don't even have a debit card that allows a $4,000 automatic withdrawal at once. Maybe some of us (like me for example) have the kind of business where our income is much greater April - July than it is in Janaury - March. So before you "smdh" perhaps you should consider that different people have different situations that need to be addressed. My daughter, who just graduated college, cannot afford to pay March, April and May, but she can afford to pay a 6 month plan She hasn't had the opportunity to save that amount yet and she plans to pay with her "future income" not her past savings. Not all of have unlimited funds. Perhaps your post is based on your given situation, but not all of us have unlimited funds. And yes, it is enough (along with many other factors) to cancel tickets over if there is no money there to pay the invoice. SMDH. Thanks.

TLDR.  You bought your tickets, stop whining about having to pay for them.. Nobody put a gun to your head.  One way or another, whether 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months, it's all due by August.  So start setting aside money early.  

I pay $5100 for my tickets an I'm unemployed.  I made my choice, I just don't **** about it.

TLDR.  You bought your tickets, stop whining about having to pay for them.. Nobody put a gun to your head.  One way or another, whether 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months, it's all due by August.  So start setting aside money early.  

I pay $5100 for my tickets an I'm unemployed.  I made my choice, I just don't **** about it.

Ok Mr. Snyder, I didn't realize you were on the message board. No one is making me buy anything but if they want me to consider buying they need to be more flexible. I have a 23 year old daughter who would love to go but cannot pay unless she can do it monthly and over a period of time. Sorry, but other things are more important than live football. Student loans for one. Unless the Redskins field a better product and decide to be more season ticket holder friendly, they may very well see more games with a stadium like the Chiefs game. By the way, congrats on your financial independence and the arrogance that comes along with it, but for many regular Joe's who just want to go to a football game, more options are needed. You are the exception, not the rule.

Look genius,

People are saying they wish they could do the 6 month plan, but complain it’s only for newbies.

Well the 6 month plan is January to June.  So either you have the dough to start paying in January, or you don’t.

If you don’t, then the 6 month plan won’t help you.

If you do, then put 1/6 of your 11K invoice into savings in January, when payment one of this all-wonderful plan would have started,

In Feb put in another 6th.  You’re up $3666.

In Mar you get an invoice for $3666.  Pay it from savings.  Put another 1/6th into savings.  Net-net you’re up $1833.

In Jun you get another invoice.  Put another 1/6th into savings.  Pay your invoice from savings.  Net-net you’re still on par with the 6 month plan.

In July, you get another invoice.  You would have put 1/6th into savings, i.e. $1833.  But pay the last invoice for $3666.  Net-net you’re only down $1833 from what you would have been on the 6 month plan, which you would have paid the next month.

And if $1833 of cash flow for one month is going to make life that impossible, then you have to seriously question why/how/whatthe**** you’re doing spending $11K on football tickets.  So I guess go ahead and cancel if you’re trying to prove a point or something—glad I won’t have to sit near you.

Financial independence?  Hardly--I'm ****ing broke.  But I know that whether I pay every month for 3 months, or every month for 6 months, IT's THE SAME DAMN AMOUNT GENIUS.  Make your own payment plan, it's doesn't have to be the schedule the Redskins set up for you. 

Edited by Redskin-All-In
  • Like 1

If this is the case I will more than likey not renew. Just dont have the room on the credit card. To have two huge payments like that. That seems like total BS to me.

If you get the Redskins credit card from Barclays, you get 6 months to pay while making minimum payments.  More info here:

http://www.nflextrapoints.com/washington-redskins-credit-card/?campaignId=1908&cellNumber=701&referrerid=WASBA360913

If you get the Redskins credit card from Barclays, you get 6 months to pay while making minimum payments.  More info here:

http://www.nflextrapoints.com/washington-redskins-credit-card/?campaignId=1908&cellNumber=701&referrerid=WASBA360913

Yeah, I signed up for one of these cards. I did the 3 payment plan last year, April 1, May 1 and June 1. Since I put the payments on the card they weren't due until October 1, November 1 and December 1. All interest free. I waited until pretty much the last day of each month to pay off the payment but still never paid any interest. The 6 month plan for newbies is no different than the 3 month plan for us. Either way final payment is due June 1. I am sure they will work with you and give you some extra time to pay if come June 1 you are short. The upgrades start in late June I think so that is probably why they want final payment by then so they know for sure who is renewing or not. I think that it would make sense for them to offer a 6 month payment plan to help some people, but maybe they could say that those people wouldn't be eligible for upgrades or maybe have to pay a service charge or something. Just give people a motivation to pay by June 1.

Man, this is just as bad as the gameday thread :lol:

It's all about the new update system (which I love).

It's based on seniority.  So the more time you have as a STH, the more options you'll have to upgrade or sit where you want.

One of the only reasons that I'm keeping my tickets even though I just moved out of the area to TK's backyard.

I just logged on to my redskins ticket account manager and noticed that the 2014 season tickets are now listed.  

The Good: No price increase over last year.  

The Bad:They still charge the ridiculous $25 handling.

The Ugly: Ironically (or not so ironically), the invoice is due on April Fool's day...

Can't wait to see the Rams, Titans, and Jags come marching into FedEx Field...we may actually win a few of those games.

I just logged on to my redskins ticket account manager and noticed that the 2014 season tickets are now listed.  

The Good: No price increase over last year.  

The Bad:They still charge the ridiculous $25 handling.

The Ugly: Ironically (or not so ironically), the invoice is due on April Fool's day...

Can't wait to see the Rams, Titans, and Jags come marching into FedEx Field...we may actually win a few of those games.

Still cheaper than the Caps and Wizards.  $25 really????

IF you're interested they are offering payment plans again this year. You have to have the agreement in place before the due date of 4/1.

I've opted for a four payment schedule.

How do I see the payment plans on the website?  Or did you call?    

Nevermind.  I see it now as you have to click Process Offline.   Single payment or four payments from March 1 to June 1.

Edited by bryantlc

IF you're interested they are offering payment plans again this year. You have to have the agreement in place before the due date of 4/1.

I've opted for a four payment schedule.

This is what I do also.

I haven't heard or seen anything yet, on what was meant by " seating modifications ", when this was announced:

The FedEx Field renovation includes WiFi, seating modifications and Hall of Fame expansion, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Washington Post on Monday.

... or how it would affect the " pick your own " seat upgrade process, if at all.