Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I'm surprised to see extra seat offers so early in the offseason. I gather there are still plenty of vacancies in the lower level.

My guess is the price increase encouraged people to downsize the number of seats they had and others to just give up their tickets.

I'm assuming he reupped at the ticket office which may be offering STHs available seats near theirs if they want them.

---------- Post added April-3rd-2013 at 06:56 PM ----------

I got offered extra tickets to add for my lower level seats ? My buddy actually added 2 more so now he has 6 lower levels did any one else experience this when renewing ? How ever regular green parking they could not give ?

Are those six seats all together? If so, you realize having six seats together makes it much much harder to move anywhere let alone the home side.

I got a postcard that confirms what weve been saying, we will be able to go online and pick our upgrades.

Yeah, but on a certain day at a certain time? That's kind of ridiculous. I can't schedule my day around this; I was done with all of that when I had to be up at 5:50 AM constantly hitting refresh on ten different windows when I registered for my last courses in grad school.

Yeah, but on a certain day at a certain time? That's kind of ridiculous. I can't schedule my day around this; I was done with all of that when I had to be up at 5:50 AM constantly hitting refresh on ten different windows when I registered for my last courses in grad school.

Haha. Then don't worry about it, especially if you sit near me. :ols:

Looks like they are starting to lay the foundation for upgrades. Was in my account and they have updated the stadium maps with different shades for the different priced areas.

Link

Ooooooo.....look at all the pretty colors. Looks like a crayon box. LOL

Ooops....they goofed. Section 138 should be blue not green.

Edited by SonnyandSam

Looks like they are starting to lay the foundation for upgrades. Was in my account and they have updated the stadium maps with different shades for the different priced areas.

Link

I love the angles on the pics...If you select my section, (431), and move the mouse down, you can see our actual seats. They're the aisle seats in row 2. If you believe the pic, it looks like we're on the 20-25 yard line.

The reality is, If you're sitting in our seats looking straight down, we're even with the 7-8 yd line. Admittedly, we're not looking straight down, unless the play is directly in front of us, and we do have a great view, but the pic is very deceiving....

Edited by Skinsfan1311

I had a random question that I needed confirmed/answered.

Unfortunately I won't be able to purchase season tickets for the 2013 season, now I have yet to make any installment payments. Is the deposit that is initially put down non-refundable, is there no way I could get that back?

I got a letter in the mail yesterday telling me my upgrade window starts on may 2nd and ends on may 5th, I have AAA fanzone seats and the letter stated that account holders with AAA fanzone seats are being given "preferred access to select new AAA Ultimate Fan Zone seats from available inventory", and that if you have additional general admission seats those can be upgraded at a later date.

I got a letter in the mail yesterday telling me my upgrade window starts on may 2nd and ends on may 5th, I have AAA fanzone seats and the letter stated that account holders with AAA fanzone seats are being given "preferred access to select new AAA Ultimate Fan Zone seats from available inventory", and that if you have additional general admission seats those can be upgraded at a later date.

You should post this in the seat upgrade thread created specifically for the new upgrade process

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?380361-New-Seat-Upgrade-Process

• 2 months later...

Is anybody else having trouble logging into their season ticket account today? 

SwampEm, Damn!  I saw this bumped and I thought you got your tickets today.  I was thinking about that on my way to work... it should be soon!

I just tried to log into my account and no dice :(

Any ideas?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so who is on the fence about renewing for next year.   Its going to be hard to convince my wife that I should keep my tickets, especially since this year when we basically ate the cost of 2 games (one being the Giants).  If it comes down to renewing my Caps tickets or my Skins tickets, I'm going to have to say the Caps get my money.

• Like 1

I can't believe I feel this way, but I'm going to need big concessions to renew. I will not pay increased prices plus preseason games again when I can easily buy regular season games on Craigslist for less than I pay the Redskins. Even if they are somehow good next year, I will still probably be ahead on account of the preseason games. At this point, I'm not sure if removing the preseason games would even be enough anymore.

• Like 1

Yesterday was my last game as a STH. Haven't missed a game since I moved back to the are in 2002. It has nothing to do with the product on the field, we are building a house right now and the drive would make it more of a job than an enjoyable Sunday.  I am just not willing to drive 90 min each way.  I know there are fans that drive much further, but this was the breaking point for me.  I will still go to a few games each season, but not every week.  I can use the $4k to do stuff around the house, you know how new houses are (deck, finishing the basement, patio, lawn mower & maintenance equipment). It was a sad day yesterday, but the fans showed up, it was loud, and I had a blast in spite of the outcome. I'm gonna miss tailgating with my cousin and brother, but with a 3 year old weekends are gonna start filling up with kids sports soon, and life happens.

• Like 1

Tough one.  Just filled out the questionnaire from the team.  I want the preseason games made optional or reduce to at least 50% of regular season.  I am sentimental about having tickets and have relatively good seats (Sec 428 row 11) but I brought 50 yard line club level seats to the KC game for 50$ apiece and it seems like the only game that is reliably in demand for UL seats is the Cowboys.

Season ticket owners bear a lot of cost and hold a lot of risk.  We pay months in advance without knowing the dates of the games and if the team / weather sucks (both for KC) we are left holding the bag.  The least the team can do is quit charging for the worthless PS games.  I have a feeling the teams ST numbers are going to take a hit this year.  I would love to know how many seats are held by brokers.