Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Every year I'm more amazed by whats available locally on Craigslist. Here's a guy just trying to get his $ back. He's actually selling for slightly below team cost. Section 224, row 11, includes green parking for $2,500.00. Seats are under cover from rain and sun, located on apx. the 20 ydln, visitor’s side, no obstructions.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/tix/3180992357.html

Granted, in his ad he fluffed his seat location by about 10 yards closer to the 50 than in reality; thus I called him out on it. However, after talking to him on the phone he sounds pretty legit. The fact that he put his ph# in the ad tells me he's serious about selling them.

I'm not directing people to buy his seats, I'm just noting that sideline seats at face were almost unheard of just a couple of years ago.

Edited by RFKFedEx

That's pretty sad. It's like there's not real benefit to being a STH. Cheaper to buy a season off of someone that is a STH!

Hopefully RG3 will change that around. We need a turnaround like the Nats!

Every year I'm more amazed by whats available locally on Craigslist. Here's a guy just trying to get his $ back. He's actually selling for slightly below team cost. Section 224, row 11, includes green parking for $2,500.00. Seats are under cover from rain and sun, located on apx. the 20 ydln, visitor’s side, no obstructions.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/tix/3180992357.html

Granted, in his ad he fluffed his seat location by about 10 yards closer to the 50 than in reality; thus I called him out on it. However, after talking to him on the phone he sounds pretty legit. The fact that he put his ph# in the ad tells me he's serious about selling them.

I'm not directing people to buy his seats, I'm just noting that sideline seats at face were almost unheard of just a couple of years ago.

got a call from the ticket office that a extra seat was available next to me offcourse i bought it so not i have 3 ! He stated that a signature would be required for that one and they have received allot of complaints regarding the shipment of our tickets.

got a call from the ticket office that a extra seat was available next to me offcourse i bought it so not i have 3 ! He stated that a signature would be required for that one and they have received allot of complaints regarding the shipment of our tickets.

huh... I wonder if not everyone had a loving wife to stay home all day so that she could sign for the ticket. #singlepeopleproblems

On your extra seat, I am assuming you paid full price for that seat?

• 2 weeks later...
Got an email from the TO for the Colts preseason game. Lower level seating with Green B3 parking available now. Makes me wonder if Green B3 parking will be available on a single game basis all year.

Is B3 new for this year? I've never seen this lot before and it seems very undesireable. Anyone got any background information?

Is B3 new for this year? I've never seen this lot before and it seems very undesirable. Anyone got any background information?

It's been around forever. It has been very underutilized by fans. I believe they used it for some employee parking over the past year or two. This year, they tried to move all fans from the gray lot to Green B3 and are reportedly moving employees to the gray lot. Although, a couple STHs reported they were able to call the TO and convince them to let them stay in the gray lot.

The biggest problem with the B3 lot is that you can ONLY park in Green B3. You will not be allowed to park in just any Green lot. But anyone with a Green parking pass can park in B3. Lots of space for tailgating. You would leave via Morgan Blvd which is the least used entry/exit to FedEx Field.

It's been around forever. It has been very underutilized by fans. I believe they used it for some employee parking over the past year or two. This year, they tried to move all fans from the gray lot to Green B3 and are reportedly moving employees to the gray lot. Although, a couple STHs reported they were able to call the TO and convince them to let them stay in the gray lot.

The biggest problem with the B3 lot is that you can ONLY park in Green B3. You will not be allowed to park in just any Green lot. But anyone with a Green parking pass can park in B3. Lots of space for tailgating. You would leave via Morgan Blvd which is the least used entry/exit to FedEx Field.

Good info thanks! I've never even noticed the lot before.

Got an email from the TO for the Colts preseason game. Lower level seating with Green B3 parking available now. Makes me wonder if Green B3 parking will be available on a single game basis all year.

OR maybe lower level seats will be available on a single game basis? :D

Wonder if these are just the team/media returns or something else....

Is B3 new for this year? I've never seen this lot before and it seems very undesireable. Anyone got any background information?

I love the B3 lot....Its never too crowded and it never takes long to get out...I think its ideal for anyone in section 118 to 104 and the 200 level. Im in section 111 and I got a 3 min. walk to the stadium and after the game im in my car driving before most ppl even get to theirs. I dont know how you would be if your in the 300 level or the upper deck because walking down the ramps takes time and by then most ppl are out already so traffic might be bad.

OR maybe lower level seats will be available on a single game basis? :D

Wonder if these are just the team/media returns or something else....

http://www.redskins.com/tickets/single-game-tickets.html

Single Game Tickets

Redskins Single-Game Tickets

From time to time, a visiting team returns tickets for a game at FedExField. When such an occasion occurs, members of the Redskins Season Ticket Waiting List are notified. The Redskins are pleased to offer this easy method to purchasing tickets when they are available. Fans interested in ticket availability should check the week of the game to determine if any are available.

I love the B3 lot....Its never too crowded and it never takes long to get out...I think its ideal for anyone in section 118 to 104 and the 200 level. Im in section 111 and I got a 3 min. walk to the stadium and after the game im in my car driving before most ppl even get to theirs. I dont know how you would be if your in the 300 level or the upper deck because walking down the ramps takes time and by then most ppl are out already so traffic might be bad.

I'd heard good things about the B3 lot, that might change with the influx of new people. You'll know after the home opener.

Yeah I'm section 135 so right where the Extremeskins tailgate or thereabouts at least is pretty good..

---------- Post added August-15th-2012 at 07:10 PM ----------

I'd heard good things about the B3 lot, that might change with the influx of new people. You'll know after the home opener.

Yeah true. And B3 passes are widely available so people are going to be buying those up.

Got an email offer to purchase any premium seating ST package for 2012, and get an equal number of tickets to the home opener for free. Free ticket seating will be located in areas comparable to the package purchased i.e. 300 level club, Field Club, Loge.

Just got this emailed from the Redskins... this is the best place I could think to put it... email titled "NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's letter to Redskins Season Ticket Holders"... enjoy...

Dear Redskins Fans,

Like you, we are ready to get “Back to Football.” And like you, we want to help ensure that young athletes participating in sports this fall are playing safely.

The health and safety of players at all levels of the game is our first priority. Among our most important initiatives is helping athletes and their coaches know the signs and symptoms of concussion, and what to do if they suspect an athlete has a head injury. Through the leadership of our NFL Head, Neck and Spine Committee and partnerships with organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we are finding new ways to protect players, adapt to scientific discoveries, and promote a culture of safety.

We applaud USA Football, the sport’s national governing body and the expert in player development and coaching education, on the launch this week of its Heads Up Football program, a health and safety resource for parents, coaches and players.

As part of Heads Up Football, you can learn about the importance of properly fitted equipment, prevention and treatment of concussions from the CDC, youth football rules, and the basics of proper “Heads Up Tackling.” To learn more, visit usafootball.com.

We are committed to the safety of young athletes, no matter what sport they play. This off-season, we announced our role in a multi-partner youth football helmet replacement program for underserved communities. The initiative will replace helmets that are 10 years old or older with new helmets at no cost to beneficiary leagues. With our partners in this campaign, including the NFL Players Association, we committed a combined total of approximately $1 million to the program, which will provide thousands of new helmets to youth football players in low-income communities.

With the support of the NFL, youth concussion laws have been passed so far in 39 states and the District of Columbia, protecting young athletes from returning to play too soon. We will continue our advocacy for this law in the remainingstates.

To learn more about our health and safety work for athletes of the past, present and future, visit nfl.com/evolution and look out for two televised messages that will debut this season. We join with you in celebrating the return of the game we all love. Here’s to a safe and exciting season.

Roger Goodell

• 1 month later...

What road did you take in and out?

So you have to take Morgan in and after they let you out on to Sheriff?

Yes, that is accurate. There is a feeder road connecting b3 to sherrif that is not shown on parking map they send u with season tickets.....but is on the fedex field map on google and other map sites.

We found out that info by chance at first preseason game.....one of lot attendants told us about back and added that this was what made b3 lot the best one in his opinion. Must admit that thusfar....b3 lot has been fairly easy in, and pretty easy out and it is a short walk to stadium. I think it is better than the grey lot....and I was pretty anxious about my b3 upgrade this season.

Edited by rskin72

• 5 months later...

I know this is an old thread but there is no need to start a new one just for this. Now that March 1 has come and gone and our first payment has been paid for this year's season tickets, I was just curious if anyone DID NOT renew due to the price increase. I've actually talked to a few people who had 4 seats that cut back to 2 seats, but don't know of anyone who flat out did not renew.