Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

That hasn't been working for me for a week or so... anyone else having problems with it?

Interesting....it does not work for me at home anymore using Firefox but I can use it at work where we have to use Internet Explorer. CapCrunch link worked for me from work using IE.

Congrats. I was also in Section 413 Row 2, so I was curious as to what kind of an upgrade you would get.

I stayed in the UL and moved to 446 Row 1.

Yeah, I'm very happy. When I paid my account and set the upgrade options saying that I told them that I'd be willing to pay more, but that I didn't want to move to the sides. I like end-zone seating. I wanted to either move straight down or stay put. I'm totally cised about my new location. I've only been in the lower bowl once ever. I'm all giddy that I can be there every week now. :D

Edited by Stugein

I believe the process has been extremely fair. I was in Sec. 136, Row 28. I specified I didn't want to move up or down in rows, and the TO moved me accordingly to Sec. 138, Row 28. Moving around the corner, slowly but surely. Like most others, I believe I've approached the point where I won't be upgraded much more along the sidelines.

So, Hailskins94 is the first LL sideline upgrade here I've seen here... and a good one IMHO. Looks as if sidelines are getting upgrades.

So now a question for those of us who didn't get any upgrade (and yes, I'm looking at you, RememberOsaka): What did we do wrong? And more importantly, what can we do so we aren't overlooked next year? Is it worth complaining to the TO? Oh wise fellow ESers, please advise me so I'm not left again in the dust next year when the Skins are defending their unlikely Super Bowl win! ;)

Edited by Hail2TheSkinz

Thanks MTH! Its hard to find a picture of that section with row 14. searching the internet all over for this one. Maybe I'll stop by the stadium and see if they let me take a peak at them. Anyone else ever done the same?

seatdata.com has photos of the stadium, but they were taken about ten years ago. The cost is $9.95 a year, but you get tons - from every section of every stadium in the NFL and other leagues, pros and college.

seatdata.com has photos of the stadium, but they were taken about ten years ago. The cost is $9.95 a year, but you get tons - from every section of every stadium in the NFL and other leagues, pros and college.

Seat Data Example: http://www.seatdata.com/images/nfl_redskins/2048x1536/132.jpg

Change the last three digits in the URL to find your section, they have most sections.

How did the Redskins ask for you to pay for your seats?

The Jets gave us three options:

1. Pay in full by April 1st

2. Pay 1/2 April 1st, 1/2 August 1st

3. Six payments, one per month, March-August.

I went with option 2. -- If a CBA isn't reached by then, the bill isn't due until a new CBA is reached and if there's no season (although now it looks like we'll have a deal in the next week or two) the money can be refunded or moved into 2012.

How did the Redskins ask for you to pay for your seats?

The Jets gave us three options:

1. Pay in full by April 1st

2. Pay 1/2 April 1st, 1/2 August 1st

3. Six payments, one per month, March-August.

I went with option 2. -- If a CBA isn't reached by then, the bill isn't due until a new CBA is reached and if there's no season (although now it looks like we'll have a deal in the next week or two) the money can be refunded or moved into 2012.

1. Pay in full by March 1 and receive free tickets to Kenny Chesny concert, or ManU soccer game, or a MD football game....I think it was MD/ND

2. Pay in three installments: Mar 1, April 1, May 1

Those were the official options. Some who did not pay on time and were called by the Redskins TO were also offered 10/20 percent down and payment due when the lockout was over.

We were also offered refunds if any games were not played but never were given specifics.

Did you have to pay a PSL on your seats? If so, what did your PSL cost and where are your seats located.

We have "NO STINKIN" SEAT LICENSES" (quote from our former owner, Jack Kent Cooke)

Edited by SonnyandSam

1. Pay in full by March 1 and receive free tickets to Kenny Chesny concert, or ManU soccer game, or a MD football game....I think it was MD/ND

2. Pay in three installments: Mar 1, April 1, May 1

Those were the official options. Some who did not pay on time and were called by the Redskins TO were also offered 10/20 percent down and payment due when the lockout was over.

We were also offered refunds if any games were not played but never were given specifics.

Did you have to pay a PSL on your seats? If so, what did your PSL cost and where are your seats located.

We have "NO STINKIN" SEAT LICENSES" (quote from our former owner, Jack Kent Cooke)

Lucky you brother.

PSL's were brought in with the new stadium, so last year was the first year.

Since the Upper Deck is up in outer space, there are no PSL's up there, but everywhere else has a PSL.

I have Lower Level Endzone seating (right above the visitor's tunnel) and they're $2,500 per seat. You could pay that immediately or over a 5 or 15 year period, with 6 or 8% interest, depending on which option you chose.

Premium Club Seating have PSL's ranging from $20-30,000 a seat. LL and Mezzanine between the 30's.

Edited by L7Panda

Is a PSL a one time fee? Or is it every season?

It is a one time fee for owning the privilege of purchasing season tickets. You still have to pay the season ticket cost each year. But you normally can sell your PSL to someone else who can then buy your season tickets.

Edited by SonnyandSam

I guess I'm still a little confused. It is a big amount of money? Like 50K and you just pay a couple thousand each season? Or is it something like 3K that you can pay at one time?

Depends on seat location. Anywhere between 1000 (upper deck endzone) to 20,000+ (lower level 50 yd line). Just google search psl for Cowboys, Giants, Ravens, Rams, etc. and you will see. Approx half of NFL teams have it (almost everyone that has a stadium built mid 90s-now)

I sure hope this is something we never have in Washington because it will be a cold day before I ever pay Danny boy money for the right to pay for season tickets. It may be the norm in the league today but if it ever happens here I will be watching games on my new home theater.

I sure hope this is something we never have in Washington because it will be a cold day before I ever pay Danny boy money for the right to pay for season tickets. It may be the norm in the league today but if it ever happens here I will be watching games on my new home theater.

You can always tell in threads who has season tickets and who does not when the begging for a new stadium starts. Anyone with season tickets now wants no part of a new stadium. PSL's will price many out if it ever happens.

Edited by HOF44

You can always tell in threads who has season tickets and who does not when the begging for a new stadium starts. Anyone with season tickets now wants no part of a new stadium. PSL's will price many out if it ever happens.

+1. We will also lose pressure tailgate space if they ever move back downtown

I'd love to the team to get back into D.C, don't get me wrong (and I have season tickets), but I think we all stand together on the whole PSL thing would be the end to us all (or most of us) and certainly as you said psu, the tailgating space / parking spaces would be cut in half probably. Just isn't any land (at least where we can build).

Being Fedex is about 10min from RFK, I can't complain too much.

Edited by B55Green