Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

4 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

The season kick off party was a nice idea and the number of starters who came to sign autographs was great! But no way you should run out of food at the event!

Gary Clark was incredibly patient signing as well.

I was totally caught off guard when the players showed up.  Still managed to get some nice photos.  Definitely was a nice touch.

702336921_brandonscherff.thumb.jpg.74ff3e8059ff8051c9aea37f9c958aad.jpg

TreyQuinn.thumb.jpg.4294094ed37ce1f6ba691e725e30da4d.jpgChrisThompson.thumb.jpg.53e086fe4a055ff2a961cd4dc6145104.jpg213519306_DerriusGuice2.thumb.jpg.ad659b19c2f0ede3367390e1d90abfe8.jpg1919706840_DerriusGuice1.thumb.jpg.49ca31df14828724ea2f13261b561f3e.jpgGaryClark.thumb.jpg.00b0ad0f8b06d89e5efe7534042d714c.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hp703 said:

It's a cheeky way to say this team is far behind the times, as par for the course the Skins are great at falling behind in nearly everything.

How are they behind when they started digital ticketing with the rest of the league a couple of years ago?  The fans would be the ones falling behind.  The only thing the Skins are behind in this regard are the turnstiles that scan your ticket.  At fedex field they have the employees scan you in with their scanners

49 minutes ago, hogdirty said:

How are they behind when they started digital ticketing with the rest of the league a couple of years ago?  The fans would be the ones falling behind.  The only thing the Skins are behind in this regard are the turnstiles that scan your ticket.  At fedex field they have the employees scan you in with their scanners

It won't too much longer before it is all digital and no more hard/paper tickets. Carolina is one of the teams that are already there.

18 hours ago, redskindan07 said:

It won't too much longer before it is all digital and no more hard/paper tickets. Carolina is one of the teams that are already there.

That would suck.  I like having paper tickets, in-hand.  I save the ones from memorable games.  Admittedly, there haven't been that many of late, but I still prefer them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hoover-ball said:

Is the Redskins Rewards system now defunct? I can't believe the season has started and no updates to the site with items though we got our points.

Lisa left with the mass of people that left in the summer. That was her baby. My guess is this year is going to be a bad year for the Rewards program until someone can pick it up. 

I was wondering the same thing about Redskins Rewards -- seems pretty terrible that the only thing on there is a Koozie.  Love the way this team continues to treat the few people like me dumb enough to buy season tix every year, I actually thought the rewards program had been pretty decent since they introduced it, got some cool souvenirs, blankets, scarf, etc out of it and more than anything made us feel valued.  Redskins Gold FTW!

• Sad 1

Is anyone' STM Redzone access working?  I feel like I had this issue last year too.    The NFL app shows my season ticket holder account is connected and under subscriptions it says NFL Redzone Active (yet it greyed out)

*edit* had to login and then log back out.  Now it shows up under the Games Tab.

Edited by Howie411

WOW! That effort today should surely win the fanbase back to buying tickets again!!!! 😂😂  What a joke!!! Nothing ever changes with this team!!  So glad I gave up my many years of tickets after last years debacle.  Good luck ticket office, it'll be like trying to sell ice to eskimos!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the Redskin Gold Perks need to be fixed.  Most specifically the entrance lines and the food lines.   The problem is the folks are only checking your tickets, when it was announced the Redskins said they would check your "Redskins Gold Membership Card" which was supposed to be in the App but its really just a floating logo.   Anyways tonight I saw so many Bears fans in both the line to enter the stadium and to get food and I can almost guarantee they probably just bought their tickets from a season ticket holder.   I waited almost 20 minutes in the Redskins Gold food line while the regular line went 3x as fast since they had 3 cashiers.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

61,459 was the announced attendance today. From watching on TV, it seems like that's in line from the figures they were giving and from what the crowds appeared like last season. 

Looked and sounded like 40% of fans were 49er fans.

4 minutes ago, Csup said:

Looked and sounded like 40% of fans were 49er fans.

I wouldn't doubt it.  Next home date is not for close to another month against the Jets on Nov 17th. The FedEx faithful deserve a break...….I can't think of a good reason for anyone to watch this dreck live. 

Edited by hail2skins

23 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I wouldn't doubt it.  Next home date is not for close to another month against the Jets on Nov 17th. The FedEx faithful deserve a break...….I can't think of a good reason for anyone to watch this dreck live. 

I can’t believe it’s been over a year since the Skins won at home.  By time they play again in Landover they will likely be 1-8 and playing in front of 20K diehards.

49ers are apparently hiking season ticket prices next season (first increase since the new stadium opened), but are going to make a lot of the non-speciality concession items free for STH.  Meanwhile, the Skins will be offering their STH tickets a dollar off a bag of peanuts.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-21/fries-with-those-season-tickets-49ers-try-a-new-business-model

4 hours ago, hail2skins said:

49ers are apparently hiking season ticket prices next season (first increase since the new stadium opened), but are going to make a lot of the non-speciality concession items free for STH.  Meanwhile, the Skins will be offering their STH tickets a dollar off a bag of peanuts.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-21/fries-with-those-season-tickets-49ers-try-a-new-business-model

They do that for the dream seats already, but I think that a substantial discount on non-speciality items, or even for free, would be a heck of a benefit, especially since you only have a very limited number of games.  That is one way to spur STH investment though, since concession prices can get out of control if you are coming with a family.  

16 hours ago, hail2skins said:

The Food discounts for STH are pretty bad.  The only decent one is the bottomless soda for $6.    Everything else is horrible.  .50 cents off a pretzel   $1 off a hotdog.    They prices need to drop a lot more.

So I was in the club level for the first time this season on Sunday. They had these Gold Members Only areas setup. We could get free popcorn and chips and $6 beer throughout the game. I was thoroughly impressed. This cost them about $1 worth of free food for me, and only marked up my beer 600% instead of the usual 1000%. It still honestly was very cool. I told my wife, "finally, we get some kind of perk for our $3,500 we spend in season tickets". Oh, and even thought they discounted the beer for me, they actually made more money off of me. I usually only buy 1 beer during the game due to the prices, however I bought 3 on Sunday since they were so "cheap". Do they have these areas in other places in the stadium and I just didn't notice? I would like to see them expand this by offering free hot dogs and other food items. However this simple gesture will probably help sway me to renew my tickets yet again next year. I'd really like to see a 30-50% drop in season ticket prices to more align with the secondary market but I know that's not going to happen. At worse, they can give me $3 worth of free food and some discounted beer I suppose.

5 hours ago, Howie411 said:

The Food discounts for STH are pretty bad.  The only decent one is the bottomless soda for $6.    Everything else is horrible.  .50 cents off a pretzel   $1 off a hotdog.    They prices need to drop a lot more.

Take it a step further.  Would any food discount entice a renewal or create a new STH?  That is their purpose.  There is no doubt in my mind that these discounts have a large cost on a macro level, but on the individual or micro level they are just a big yawn.  Take the best one, a bottomless soda for $6.   Outside of a concessions environment, that is a terrible deal.  And take the SF example of making some food free to STH.  Is there any standard concessions item at FedEx (or any stadium) that is anything above concessions quality?  If there is, I haven't had it.  So that is no enticement to me.  In my opinion, high concession food prices only deter people from attending.  The STH "discounts" only make the prices less high.