Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

My seats finally came off my invoice today. I am in 428, row 27 on the aisle. I asked to stay in the same section and seats, but just move down some rows in the same price category, hopefully this will be the case...

DButz65 got moved from 112 to 103 last year. I think it remains an ES record for GA relo achievement.

And wasn't that because the TO found out that he hadn't been moved for a very long time, and they wanted to make things right?

Aside from a circumstance like that, I can't foresee anyone moving to the LL sidelines unless they have really paid their dues for several years in the LL end zone. The turnover on those seats is probably low, and the seats that do open up are likely held back to be sold to VIPs and sponsors, or as part of expensive packages. Sorry to piss on people's dreams, but LL sideline seats always have a high demand (even in a down economy with a lousy team) and I just can't imagine the Skins giving them away through upgrades when they could squeeze more out of them. Hope I'm wrong.

DButz65 got moved from 112 to 103 last year. I think it remains an ES record for GA relo achievement.

Yes, but the agent observed that he had had tickets in his family going back to Griffiths Stadium I believe.....and realized that he should have been upgraded long before last year. I think all of us would acknowledge that a STH of that magnitude deserved that kind of upgrade.

My account also dates to Griffith Stadium. I've asked a couple of different TO agents over the years how far back my account records go, I've been told 1997, 1994, and 1989. I gave up researching at that point.

My dad knows for sure we've had them since the early 50s when he started attending games. My grandparents were at the Pearl Harbor game, thought I don't know about STs in the 40s or 30s.

My account also dates to Griffith Stadium. I've asked a couple of different TO agents over the years how far back my account records go, I've been told 1997, 1994, and 1989. I gave up researching at that point.

My dad knows for sure we've had them since the early 50s when he started attending games. My grandparents were at the Pearl Harbor game, thought I don't know about STs in the 40s or 30s.

I recall a few years ago we had a member who said he used to work in the TO. I think I recall him saying that the Skins used to keep all the STHs on index cards and some were lost. This was pre-Snyder. Something similar supposedly happend with the original season ticket wait list prior to Snyder. They were dropped and ended up being out of order. Eventually, the data was computerized....by Snyder I believe.

Question for you....when you inquired about how far back your records go, have they given you the 1989 date on your most recent inquiry? I'm just wondering if they are taking their time uploading old data as they come across it or as they work their way back in the index cards.

My seats finally came off my invoice today. I am in 428, row 27 on the aisle. I asked to stay in the same section and seats, but just move down some rows in the same price category, hopefully this will be the case...

You moved down to row 27? Where did you start?

The 1989 date was when I was still trying to better my OVs in the mid 2000s, a mission I've since abandoned. I figured that a prime seat location at RFK along w/ tenure would better my cause. Wrong!

One of the agents told me that all of the data regarding tenure was lost after the move in 1997.

Once everybody was reassigned to their new locations in Landover, STH history became irrelevant. The TO actually did a pretty good job of putting us on the 45, home side, upper level where we had been in RFK; only 80 feet higher in JKC.

I imagine that all of the STH data went digital in the 80s.

My renewals ended up like this:

Set of 2 tickets: Section 446 Row 9 to Section 132 Row 16 (no upgrade restrictions given to ticket office)

Set of 4 tickets: Section 134 Row 16 to section 136 Row 16 (seats were on the aisle and we requested to stay there)

I just saw my new tickets. I was upset b/c my seats never were removed. Sorry for all the ****ing. Definately worth paying on time for. Ticket office is first class with Bruce in the fold.

What was the upgrade??????

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 01:14 PM ----------

My tickets showed up just now! well I thought they did... turns out it's just the Man U/Barcelona tickets... I'm glad becuase if those are my seats for the entire Skins season, I won't be very thrilled... Sect. 451 R28

I started in row 28 back when I first got my tix 10 years ago. Moved up to row 27 and am finally moving again...

In 10 years they moved you down one row??? You definitely fell through the cracks. If you don't get a nice upgrade this year, you should immediately call the TO and plead your case.

I hate to ask a really stupid question, but we're looking at the past (ie paid) invoice under account settings to see whether the seats listed are the same as last year (or in some cases, missing from the invoice). Am I right about that? More to the point, are those that are waiting to pay for their tickets seeing upgrades on their account even through they haven't yet paid that invoice?

I'm just curious whether the TO is trying to bribe people who haven't paid with better upgrades so they won't leave. If that's the case, look out. I'm ready to rally the troops to head over there and knock some heads. That just wouldn't be right.

I hate to ask a really stupid question, but we're looking at the past (ie paid) invoice under account settings to see whether the seats listed are the same as last year (or in some cases, missing from the invoice). Am I right about that? More to the point, are those that are waiting to pay for their tickets seeing upgrades on their account even through they haven't yet paid that invoice?

I'm just curious whether the TO is trying to bribe people who haven't paid with better upgrades so they won't leave. If that's the case, look out. I'm ready to rally the troops to head over there and knock some heads. That just wouldn't be right.

If you go to Account Settings then to view/pay invoices, that is where I am looking. To my understanding the invoice for this year should get updated with your new seat information. Mine used to show my old GA seats, but they disappeared from that page a couple of weeks ago. I'm assuming that when they get reassigned they will show back up on that page, in their new location.

FWIW I paid pretty dang early in the process.

Edited by Stugein

If you go to Account Settings then to view/pay invoices, that is where I am looking. To my understanding the invoice for this year should get updated with your new seat information. Mine used to show my old GA seats, but they disappeared from that page a couple of weeks ago. I'm assuming that when they get reassigned they will show back up on that page, in their new location.

FWIW I paid pretty dang early in the process.

You are correct. The 2011 invoice will show your new seat assignments if your online account has been updated.

You are correct. The 2011 invoice will show your new seat assignments if your online account has been updated.

Exactly. They said today that some will dissapear and some wont but the upgrade wont show up for another week or so. I was also told that they are mailing out the upgrades today so we should be getting our new seats very soon.

Exactly. They said today that some will dissapear and some wont but the upgrade wont show up for another week or so. I was also told that they are mailing out the upgrades today so we should be getting our new seats very soon.

Well, the upgrade showed up yesterday for lots of us.

One would think they'd have them on the web before mailing them... i just wanna knoww!!!!! gosh