Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

On 6/28/2019 at 8:32 AM, Howie411 said:

Got a call from the Redskins Ticket office yesterday asking me if I wanted more seats.  Supposedly the 2 seats "BEHIND Me" are available.  Guy said they wanted to ask their season ticket holders if they wanted seats before offering them to the public.      I just laughed.

I got a text earlier in the week regarding the same thing.  I'd actually have a use for a third on some days, but not enough to purchase outright.  

2 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

I got a text earlier in the week regarding the same thing.  I'd actually have a use for a third on some days, but not enough to purchase outright.  

I got a text too the other day.  So now I've gotten 2 calls and 1 text in a week period.  A little excessive if you ask me.  Also pretty sure I never gave them permission to text me.  If I don't know you personally you shouldn't be sending me a text message.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 7:31 PM, Howie411 said:

I got a text too the other day.  So now I've gotten 2 calls and 1 text in a week period.  A little excessive if you ask me.  Also pretty sure I never gave them permission to text me.  If I don't know you personally you shouldn't be sending me a text message.

Federal law is that if you do business with someone, they have a right to call and text you. You usually can always opt out. Just call the Skins Ticket Office. I'm sure they will remove you from all marketing calls and texts.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 4:50 PM, SonnyandSam said:

Exactly! I park in the handicapped lot and I can leave and miss all the traffic. HUGE advantage!!! I have to drive back to Harrisburg PA; so I have a long drive also.

Hail!

Hey man I live in Dauphin!!  Do you ever go to Zembies?

52 minutes ago, hiswadeness said:

Hey man I live in Dauphin!!  Do you ever go to Zembies?

Most away games that are not on local tv. Probably at Zembies 5-6 times per hear to watch Redskins games with my friends. We sit in the back because we are not smokers. The bar gets kind of smoky. Hail!

So, after eight seasons, I decided to get season tix again. Why? Glutton for punishment. I feel like a whore...anyway one club seat with field pass, tunnel pass (never done that before). If one asks, "Why one ticket?", it's because no other fair weather fan that I know want to  go and pay!

• Like 1

I live about 35min or so from Harrisburg, I guess there are a bunch of us coming from this direction. I have 1 ticket also, I don't know anyone else who really cares. It's a big commitment going to every game, time, money etc... It would be nice to have another ticket sometimes, but most of the time it would be hard to find someone that wanted to go along for free. I just can't justify the cost. I generally like going to the games by myself and I've become friends with the people I sit next to. Also coming from this direction I like where the stadium is at. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but as far as I'm concerned they can just keep it there. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, riggins_44 said:

So, after eight seasons, I decided to get season tix again. Why? Glutton for punishment. I feel like a whore...anyway one club seat with field pass, tunnel pass (never done that before). If one asks, "Why one ticket?", it's because no other fair weather fan that I know want to  go and pay!

You're not alone, whore! 😉

The field pass is pretty cool, but the tunnel pass is very cool. We did the tunnel pass, at the Green Bay game last season and really liked it.

2 minutes ago, Last House said:

I live about 35min or so from Harrisburg, I guess there are a bunch of us coming from this direction. I have 1 ticket also, I don't know anyone else who really cares. It's a big commitment going to every game, time, money etc... It would be nice to have another ticket sometimes, but most of the time it would be hard to find someone that wanted to go along for free. I just can't justify the cost. I generally like going to the games by myself and I've become friends with the people I sit next to. Also coming from this direction I like where the stadium is at. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but as far as I'm concerned they can just keep it there. 

Nothing wrong with that!

I like the stadiums location too.

You should come to the ES tailgate this season. It's a blast. We're in the Redzone, and our spot is a short walk from the stadium.

There's an "ES Tailgate" thread posted in the Stadium,  about a week before the game, with all of the details.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Last House said:

I live in Hampden Township near Harrisburg and have been a season ticket holder for 17-18 years now. It is an easy drive down. Better than what most MD and VA folks have. I guess I am an eternal optimist and hope this year will be a playoff year. There are some of us who just will not give up on the team.

Thanks for the invite to the ES tailgate. I actually checked it out 2 years ago and I was really impressed. I asked the guys I sit next to about it and they showed me where it was. We played the Vikings that day and I brought a friend along who was decked out in Vikings gear. I only spoke with a couple people, but everyone was super nice and they made my friend feel welcome too. They insisted we have have some food, I didn't want anything, but my friend tried a little something and couldn't believe how nice they were to a Vikings fan. I usually go right in the stadium to hang out, but if I ever get there early enough I'll try and stop by. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Last House said:

Thanks for the invite to the ES tailgate. I actually checked it out 2 years ago and I was really impressed. I asked the guys I sit next to about it and they showed me where it was. We played the Vikings that day and I brought a friend along who was decked out in Vikings gear. I only spoke with a couple people, but everyone was super nice and they made my friend feel welcome too. They insisted we have have some food, I didn't want anything, but my friend tried a little something and couldn't believe how nice they were to a Vikings fan. I usually go right in the stadium to hang out, but if I ever get there early enough I'll try and stop by. 

That's what we like to hear!

On 7/18/2019 at 2:59 PM, Last House said:

I come from the Harrisburg area too and it is a convenient drive. U N or S of Harrisburg?

1 hour ago, sundancer91 said:

Yep was wondering that myself. its usually the end of july. Would of thought we would have gotten a notice by now 

I have Fedex Alerts when anything is coming to my house. I have yet to get a notice. 

Is it true that the Redskins mail actual tickets to their season ticket holders? The reason I ask is, I'm a longtime Eagles season ticket holder (fifty years...my father has had them for fifty-five years) and the Eagles constantly push the mobile ticket app method of ticketing. They don't actually print physical tickets unless you demand that they do so. And they tend to give you grief over the phone when you ask for this service. ("No, we don't print tickets, you have to use your phone." "But i don't have a phone, and even if I did, I wouldn't use it to take to a football game." "But you have to use your phone." "I don't have one. My 87-year old father doesn't have one either. You're telling me you're not going to give us tickets that we already paid for?" "But you have to use your phone".) They are being particularly difficult this year, demanding that we pay an additional fee ($100!!!!) just to get our tickets. Meanwhile, the preseason opener is only two weeks away and I still don't have the tickets to that game.

I was told over the phone that the NFL is mandating mobile ticketing across the league and that they (the Eagles) had to wait until they were sent the paper stock to print the actual tickets.

Now, I know for a fact that the Redskins, Giants, and Chargers printed actual tickets in 2017 (I went to all three Eagles road games that season). If the Redskins are indeed still printing tickets and mailing them to their fans, it would prove to me that the Eagles ticket office is full of it.

6 hours ago, Franklin60 said:

Is it true that the Redskins mail actual tickets to their season ticket holders? The reason I ask is, I'm a longtime Eagles season ticket holder (fifty years...my father has had them for fifty-five years) and the Eagles constantly push the mobile ticket app method of ticketing. They don't actually print physical tickets unless you demand that they do so. And they tend to give you grief over the phone when you ask for this service. ("No, we don't print tickets, you have to use your phone." "But i don't have a phone, and even if I did, I wouldn't use it to take to a football game." "But you have to use your phone." "I don't have one. My 87-year old father doesn't have one either. You're telling me you're not going to give us tickets that we already paid for?" "But you have to use your phone".) They are being particularly difficult this year, demanding that we pay an additional fee ($100!!!!) just to get our tickets. Meanwhile, the preseason opener is only two weeks away and I still don't have the tickets to that game.

I was told over the phone that the NFL is mandating mobile ticketing across the league and that they (the Eagles) had to wait until they were sent the paper stock to print the actual tickets.

Now, I know for a fact that the Redskins, Giants, and Chargers printed actual tickets in 2017 (I went to all three Eagles road games that season). If the Redskins are indeed still printing tickets and mailing them to their fans, it would prove to me that the Eagles ticket office is full of it.

The Skins offer both options.

There is no additional charge for printed tickets.

I will say, I started this season in the Green Lot and now after being upgraded to orange I paid my final invoice today.... I now have purple parking. This is amazing. Less walking but more traffic! I can't wait and I am not being sarcastic. I have been waiting for purple parking for years! 

14 hours ago, Gellnasty said:

I will say, I started this season in the Green Lot and now after being upgraded to orange I paid my final invoice today.... I now have purple parking. This is amazing. Less walking but more traffic! I can't wait and I am not being sarcastic. I have been waiting for purple parking for years! 

I can't even get green parking.  Purple used to be reserved for dream seats and the other high ups.  

On 7/26/2019 at 7:09 AM, Gellnasty said:

It could be less traffic for you, actually. You now have more entrance lanes than green parking which means you often can coast right in to your parking lot. And if you are on the lower level, you likely will get out to your car before the hoards leave thus letting you leave the parking lots ahead of most folks and on the highway with fewer cars. Dealing with pedestrians ignoring the parking attendants and jaywalking is a pain. But once onto your main road, you can have little traffic getting onto your highway of choice.

But it is interesting that they are upgrading you from green to purple. Do you have premium seats like Club or better; or just regular STH seats?

I had the same thing happen.... I went from Green parking for 10 years ... Green A actually to Purple H.... I also got moved from visitor side 20 to Skins side 30..... I told them that if they couldnt do anything my 13 years of loyalty was coming to an end as a STH.....

12 hours ago, chess said:

I had the same thing happen.... I went from Green parking for 10 years ... Green A actually to Purple H.... I also got moved from visitor side 20 to Skins side 30..... I told them that if they couldnt do anything my 13 years of loyalty was coming to an end as a STH.....

This is the exact thing I did.. Sitting in 140 now with Purple parking... and I am a happy man! They can ship those tickets now! Last payment is due August 1st I think so I am guessing next week they will start shipping. Anyone contact their rep lately? 

• Like 1