Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I couldn't find anything unfortunately.  I'm in the upper deck, row 1 (on the aisle) on the 10 yard line.  Only would have moved if I could get closer to the 50 and stay on the aisle and in row 1.   Very few row 1 seats opened up, let along aisle seats.

7 hours ago, skinstodd said:

I moved yesterday from 238 to 203 row 4. Last year was my first year in the lower level and I loved it. It is a game changer for me  to get out more timely since my drive is so far. These are close to being perfect seats for me. The 200s on the home side line at the 50 are my dream seats.

Exactly! I park in the handicapped lot and I can leave and miss all the traffic. HUGE advantage!!! I have to drive back to Harrisburg PA; so I have a long drive also.

Hail!

36 minutes ago, SonnyandSam said:

Exactly! I park in the handicapped lot and I can leave and miss all the traffic. HUGE advantage!!! I have to drive back to Harrisburg PA; so I have a long drive also.

Hail!

My drive is around 6 hours so it is brutal if I have to sit in traffic for hours.  I think that I move into your old seats last year in 238 . I liked them but hope that I like this years seats better. The one drawback is that I can't eat at Ben's chili bowl.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skinstodd said:

I moved yesterday from 238 to 203 row 4. Last year was my first year in the lower level and I loved it. It is a game changer for me  to get out more timely since my drive is so far. These are close to being perfect seats for me. The 200s on the home side line at the 50 are my dream seats.

Nice! I definitely would've grabbed those if they were available during my timeslot (today). Row 4 is perfect - fully undercover. I just moved over one section from 238 Row 4 to 239 Row 4. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

Hail!

Harrisburg??

So you're bringing the Troegs?

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Edited by Skinsfan1311

I Was not happy with the whole upgrade process. Never got a notification about my upgrade date and time. I called the ticket office and had to give him my account number 3 times before he was able to tell me my day was Thursday at 12pm and I was sent an email with a link to access the upgrade process. I tried to access the link and was not able to see any tickets. I called the office again and was told they were having issues and was told there were no tickets available for me. I have been a ticket holder for 13 years and my upgrade window was during the last wave. Not sure how that is possible. Granted I’m not expecting to be at the front but assumed I’d be somewhere in the middle. Seems as though I got missed somewhere along the line and was thrown in at the end.needless to say I was very dissapointed 

21 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Harrisburg??

So you're bringing the Troegs?

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Started by a couple guys from our local high school. Amazing what you can achieve without a college education and a mountain of debt. 😜

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

Started by a couple guys from our local high school. Amazing what you can achieve without a college education and a mountain of debt. 😜

Nice!

Love to hear stories like that.

We need to hook up for a beer, before a game.

I'm buyin'

18 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

I am a little shocked there has been so little communication about upgrades on this thread. In the past, it was pretty active during the upgrade period. Doesn't bode well for filling the stadium with Redskins fans this season.😟

That, or the folks who previously upgraded over the years are happy with their seats.

Those of us who post on ES probably represent a very tiny percentage of actual  the STH's

At least I hope that's the case

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else on here go to the season ticket holder practice session. It was a beautiful day and great view of the whole practice.

A lot of players signed things but CT and especially Haskins stayed out for at least a full half hour chatting and taking pictures.

The food was Famous Daves and Rob Ryan and a few coaches joined us as they said our food was better than what was inside. :)

Just another reason to keep the season tickets. I know many do not find the justification but I enjoy the perks.

• Like 1

We went June 6th to the first one.   A lot of fun, this was our 3rd year going.  Previous years we had to use Redskins Reward points to go.  This year I think they just invited all STH.   Haskins was the last one off the field and signed/took photos with everyone.   Petersen and Norman also spent a good deal of time taking photos with folks.   Joe Theisman was there too and he took photos and signed autographs for people which was a nice surprise.

On a side note, can anyone tell me who this player was, I'm not good with names/faces when they don't have a jersey on.

61935032_10155975739001432_5876800057444925440_o.jpg

Could be a janitor.

That's what happened to my wife, she got so caught up asking for autographs she asked one guy and he said sure but I'm just the janitor. 

In her defense this was the biggest janitor I've ever seen in my life.

We had a good laugh after though and I like to remind her about it from time to time.

Just now, redskinss said:

Could be a janitor.

That's what happened to my wife, she got so caught up asking for autographs she asked one guy and he said sure but I'm just the janitor. 

In her defense this was the biggest janitor I've ever seen in my life.

We had a good laugh after though and I like to remind her about it from time to time.

LOL, I hope not.  He was practicing with the non-contact folks though and looked to be a WR.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

LOL, I hope not.  He was practicing with the non-contact folks though and looked to be a WR.

Yeah I kinda figured you must have seen him practicing, plus it would be a little mean for him to actually agree to the photo otherwise.

I dont recognize him though.

13 hours ago, Gellnasty said:

Has anyone heard how we will be getting discount through Fanatics? I want to order and elite jersey but want that discount 

When you receive your season tickets, you will receive a discount code. In the past, it was always 25% off.

On 6/21/2019 at 9:47 AM, Gellnasty said:

Has anyone heard how we will be getting discount through Fanatics? I want to order and elite jersey but want that discount 

I feel like in the past the 25% off wouldn't work on Jersey.  I may be wrong though.

2 hours ago, Howie411 said:

I feel like in the past the 25% off wouldn't work on Jersey.  I may be wrong though.

You can use the discount on the jerseys. The only restriction was it had to be a non-game day to use the code. Which I always thought was dumb. I would be more willing to buy something game day than a non game day. 

• Like 1

Got a call from the Redskins Ticket office yesterday asking me if I wanted more seats.  Supposedly the 2 seats "BEHIND Me" are available.  Guy said they wanted to ask their season ticket holders if they wanted seats before offering them to the public.      I just laughed.