Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

14 hours ago, Timmy_Smith said:

Had 9 seats, only renewed 4. Sucked in for another year...

On the bright side, that's an over 50% drop in your ticket costs/headaches.  They are hard to give up, but after a few games, you will be glad that you no longer bear that burden.

First ever Redskins gold related thing.   Though more then 2 hr notice would have been nice.    Also not sure why they call it a presale when the tickets are free.

The Washington Redskins cordially invite you to our Draft Night event at The Anthem on Thursday, April 25! Watch the Redskins make their 1st-round selection, listen to live commentary from players and alumni, and more! As a Redskins Gold member, you get special presale access to Draft Night tickets.

Use the code XXXXXX to get your free tickets!

PRESALE STARTS: Wednesday, March 27 at 10AM ET
OFFER CODE: XXXXXXX
PRESALE ENDS: Wednesday, March 27 at 12PM ET
PUBLIC ONSALE: Wednesday, March 27 at 12PM ET

The Anthem
901 Wharf St SW, Washington, DC
6:30 PM | Doors Open
8:00 PM | Show Begins

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Howie411 said:

First ever Redskins gold related thing.   Though more then 2 hr notice would have been nice.    Also not sure why they call it a presale when the tickets are free.

The Washington Redskins cordially invite you to our Draft Night event at The Anthem on Thursday, April 25! Watch the Redskins make their 1st-round selection, listen to live commentary from players and alumni, and more! As a Redskins Gold member, you get special presale access to Draft Night tickets.

It sold out in less than a day

They wanted the season tickets member to get a chance to get their tickets before the public.  Be on the look out for that Taste of Fedex Field event this year because I thought it was the best of last year.  I think it's going to be called something else this year

On 3/27/2019 at 10:17 AM, Howie411 said:

Use the code XXXXXX to get your free tickets!

PRESALE STARTS: Wednesday, March 27 at 10AM ET
OFFER CODE: XXXXXXX
PRESALE ENDS: Wednesday, March 27 at 12PM ET
PUBLIC ONSALE: Wednesday, March 27 at 12PM ET

The Anthem
901 Wharf St SW, Washington, DC
6:30 PM | Doors Open
8:00 PM | Show Begins

This sucks for those of us who throw the ES Draft Day Tailgate party at FedEx.  They're not doing it at the stadium this year because they scheduled some ****ty concert.

The Draft night at the Wharf is the type of thing that they should have been doing all along, in conjunction with the Saturday event at the stadium.

3 hours ago, hogdirty said:

It sold out in less than a day

They wanted the season tickets member to get a chance to get their tickets before the public.  Be on the look out for that Taste of Fedex Field event this year because I thought it was the best of last year.  I think it's going to be called something else this year

Had season tickets for 9 years now and never got invited to the food tasting event.  Thought that was always for Club seat folks.

4 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Had season tickets for 9 years now and never got invited to the food tasting event.  Thought that was always for Club seat folks.

I'm pretty sure, we always got email invitations to the food tasting event over the past several years. Being in PA, I did not go.

4 hours ago, Howie411 said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I sit in the lower level.  I think last year was different, I remember talking to a guy there who was a first time season ticket holder and his seats were on the 400 level.  I think most fans tend to ignore some of the emails the teams send.

35 minutes ago, hogdirty said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I sit in the lower level.  I think last year was different, I remember talking to a guy there who was a first time season ticket holder and his seats were on the 400 level.  I think most fans tend to ignore some of the emails the teams send.

Hmm I dunno, I pretty much try to go to every Redskins event I get an email from.   Definitely never seen the food one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looked at the Skins website to see what the cheapest ticket sold by the team was for each game on Ticketmaster (so not including resale):

Dallas was $155

Pats $135

Chicago and Philly $90

Rest of regular season $71

Preseason $45

Basic fee per ticket ranged from $8 (preseason) per ticket to $25 per ticket (Dallas). Additional $7 in fees per ticket standard no matter the game.

Skins were also offering parking from $55 for redzone to $60 for green to $65 for orange. 

On 4/17/2019 at 1:51 PM, Gellnasty said:

Anyone talk to the ticket agents and see when upgrade options go out?

Last year my seat picking time was May 17. I'm pretty early on the list. I think more senior STHs started about May 15. Hopefully I can move back to the Home side this year. I'm about the 35 yard line, lower level on the visitors side.

It was mid to late June in 2017.

Edited by SonnyandSam

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bryantlc said:

I saw on twitter the Redskins are selling season tickets.  Why would they not allow STHs to upgrade location first before bringing in new STH.  It does not seem right.

I sent an email to the ticket office and got this response very quickly:

Thank you for reaching out! 

The offer that was sent today is a "Today Only" offer. Anyone who buys season tickets today will receive and autographed Adrian Peterson jersey. The seats that are available online are not the best locations, our current Season Ticket Members will have access to the best seat locations during the upgrade program later this month. 

Additionally, with our new membership program, Redskins Gold, current members will receive random giveaways and exclusive access to gameday experiences. All members will also have exclusive stadium entrances and fast lanes at concession stands, expanded preferred concession pricing, exclusive game day experiences, and more!”

2 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

My take on the Redskins Gold program:

sneetches4.jpg

Honestly, while I want some value out of my season ticket program regardless, football is the furthest off my priority list.  Most of that stuff I just don't care about because it's an 8 game season.  That value means a whole lot more to me if I commit to partial/full plans for the Capitals or Orioles (this is my 6th year with Orioles tickets, and they just now came out of the stone age with their STH package.) . 

Oddly enough I got the email yesterday to buy tickets with the free Adrian Petersen Jersey.    I hate when they do stuff like this.  First they obviously need to organize their records better (who has tickets vs who is just on their mailing list).   But it stupid they are giving a jersey to new STH vs existing ones.

• Like 1

I know people always complain because they didn't get something shiny that the new season ticket holder is getting. That's called marketing. EVERY company does it. The Redskins are no different. STHs, like me, already have season tickets. They do not need to entice me. They are trying to entice those who used to be STHs and who have never been STHs. It is quite logical and I never understood the hate. Also, current STHs may want to buy additional tickets. So yes, offering season tickets to existing STHs is perfectly logical too.

I also got the email offer. Some have expressed concern why they are offering seats in the lower bowl before letting us STHs a crack at an upgrade. When I looked for seats, the best seats were in the end zone. None on the side lines. So I am taking them at their word that they are still reserving the best seats for upgrades on the sidelines.

It was a one day offer. I'm guessing the Redskins were trying to measure how much new interest there is after the draft, in particular, drafting Haskins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 6:39 AM, Timmy_Smith said:

I got a call and text on Friday asking if I really wanted to give up my tickets. 

Good for you we got nothing have had tickets for over 50 years! (Although they don't recognize it since tickets have switched).  So disappointed with the Redskins ticket office.

Went to the Season Ticket Holder Forum last week.  They did it a little differently this year.  They had tables setup with different items such as Redskins Gold, Fan Experience, Food, Parking etc.   Unlike last year where everyone sat in front of the execs and passed a microphone around.

14 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Went to the Season Ticket Holder Forum last week.  They did it a little differently this year.  They had tables setup with different items such as Redskins Gold, Fan Experience, Food, Parking etc.   Unlike last year where everyone sat in front of the execs and passed a microphone around.

..and they had beer 😁

• Like 1