Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I got my booklet as well on Saturday...it looks like the are a fair number of "perks" in the gold program...special lines to enter the stadium, four special events for STH, prizes, etc.  I had four tickets last year.  One for me, one for my brother, and two for a friend of mine.  The friend wants 1, maybe both of his again, so I will probably renew mine as well, but I could really have gone either way.  My brother will probably renew as well.  I wish the schedule would come out before we have to renew.   The colleges already have their 2019 schedules out.

2 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

I wish the schedule would come out before we have to renew.   The colleges already have their 2019 schedules out.

Just curious......why is this a factor? You already know who the Skins are going to play home and away, just not when. Unless you are concerned about the number of night games........

Edited by hail2skins

2 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Just curious......why is this a factor? You already know who the Skins are going to play home and away, just not when. Unless you are concerned about the number of night games........

I know for me which weekends are key. Some weekends I am booked, mostly with family stuff. 

I hope Mark stays in so we can trade tickets again. :)

4 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Night games as well as games that are played the same weekend as UVA home games as my brother and I both have UVA tickets and Redskins tickets.  I'm getting too old to go to two games in one weekend and that also does not sit well with the wife.

With that said, if I knew I was going to go to no more than 4 regular season games, I would probably not renew.

Edited by MarkB452

9 hours ago, Synergist said:

I’m lost.. What is this GOLD program?   Please don’t tell me it’s a ADDED Line Item to my Lower Bowl Tickets..  I’ve had tickets for 15 years.. I’m so on the fence if I renew...

They havent officially announced what Gold is or means. But from what I can tell, is that it is the new Redskins Rewards program, just re branding and adding some new stuff. 

2 hours ago, just654 said:

They havent officially announced what Gold is or means. But from what I can tell, is that it is the new Redskins Rewards program, just re branding and adding some new stuff. 

According to my Rep its another type of Loyalty Program (not related to RR) though would make sense to merge them.   I'm actually pretty surprised they didn't announce it with Renewals though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Info on the Redskins Gold Program:

Wash. Post article from March 8:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/03/08/redskins-season-ticket-members-will-have-dedicated-entrances-fedex-field-this-season/?utm_term=.bd2e16c52cc5

I would still like to see a self serve line for the bottomless sodas, especially with a Pepsi Spire (AKA Freestyle) machine.

I could see the Pepsi Spire being a perk on the Club Level or at least giving it a "try out" there.

I think one of the early deadlines in approaching...March 15?

BTW, if you want to do the Pay as We Play option for Playoff(?!)/Paloff tickets, the card must have an expiration date of 2/20 or later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Info on the Redskins Gold Program:

Wash. Post article from March 8:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/03/08/redskins-season-ticket-members-will-have-dedicated-entrances-fedex-field-this-season/?utm_term=.bd2e16c52cc5

I would still like to see a self serve line for the bottomless sodas, especially with a Pepsi Spire (AKA Freestyle) machine.

I could see the Pepsi Spire being a perk on the Club Level or at least giving it a "try out" there.

I think one of the early deadlines in approaching...March 15?

BTW, if you want to do the Pay as We Play option for Playoff(?!)/Paloff tickets, the card must have an expiration date of 2/20 or later.

You are correct, Sir!

If you don't renew by March 15th, you cannot take advantage of the 6-payment plan.

If you renew before April 1st, I think you can still do the 4-payment plan.

I'm such a sucker. I'm renewing tonight for my 17th year. We sucked even worse when I started. I figured by now we'd be in the playoffs 10 times by now. I'm such a sucker. But I've been a die hard fan for over 50 years now. My addiction is too great for even Bruce and Danny to break my habit. Hell, I blame Bruce's daddy for making me the addict I am. Damn it George!!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Did Club level seat owners get a price increase?  My co-worker told me his invoice in the mail said his tickets went up for next season.

I would think multi-year club contracts likely still contain a provision for yearly price increases.

I know in this thread there are often debates on whether season tickets are worth it, but I would think that has to go multi-fold for club seats.  

12 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I would think multi-year club contracts likely still contain a provision for yearly price increases.

I know in this thread there are often debates on whether season tickets are worth it, but I would think that has to go multi-fold for club seats.  

Hmm, he has had them for like 15+ years, I guess its possible he is still under contract but seems odd.

As a STH, I am hoping they do not flood the market with cheap seats like they have done before.  It was nice to be able to sell unwanted tickets at a small hit rather than fire sale prices.  That is one of the reasons I kept my tickets this year.

• Like 2

This past season the lower level was pretty full for all the games. But the club and upper levels were absolute dumpster fires. Short of the Skins either reducing capacity further or going back to flooding the market with cheap seats, I don't see what is going to improve attendance from last year.  

14 hours ago, hail2skins said:

This past season the lower level was pretty full for all the games. But the club and upper levels were absolute dumpster fires. Short of the Skins either reducing capacity further or going back to flooding the market with cheap seats, I don't see what is going to improve attendance from last year.  

My normal seats are in the upper deck and its not crowded but for the Dallas game I sat in the lower level and it was worse then crowded.  You could barely make it to the rest rooms let alone find the end of a food line.

Which side of the field were you on?  My family used to have seats behind the visiting bench and it was always super crowded (plus there would be a ton of visiting fans).

My brother gave them up in 2018 after taking some major losses in 2017 when he could not go to several games.  I think there were three games where he got $100 for 2 $143 tickets and a $50 green parking pass.   

3 hours ago, Howie411 said:

My normal seats are in the upper deck and its not crowded but for the Dallas game I sat in the lower level and it was worse then crowded.  You could barely make it to the rest rooms let alone find the end of a food line.

Visitors side?

We're in the lowers, on the Skins side and it's not that bad, unless it's halftime.