Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

4 hours ago, turtle2328 said:

They should rip out all of the obstructed view seats. Even though they can sell them, they should have never put them in.

I think it'll depend on which ones they decide to discontinue.  There are for sure some heinous seats that were added.....including some right smack in back of pillars.....but there are probably some people who would prefer to sit in a limited view 200 than they would in a higher-up 400-level seat. Especially since the 400-level seat will likely be more pricey. 

Here's MTH's great FedExField thread for reference on the difference in the 200 level seats added in 2004 on the visitor's side:

es.redskins.com/topic/142397-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-fedexfield/

In relation, the Jaguars "untarped" 3500 seats for their playoff game against the Bills and are keeping these seats available for the 2018 season.....the first time these seats have been available since 2005. 

15 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I think it'll depend on which ones they decide to discontinue.  There are for sure some heinous seats that were added.....including some right smack in back of pillars.....but there are probably some people who would prefer to sit in a limited view 200 than they would in a higher-up 400-level seat. Especially since the 400-level seat will likely be more pricey. 

Here's MTH's great FedExField thread for reference on the difference in the 200 level seats added in 2004 on the visitor's side:

es.redskins.com/topic/142397-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-fedexfield/

In relation, the Jaguars "untarped" 3500 seats for their playoff game against the Bills and are keeping these seats available for the 2018 season.....the first time these seats have been available since 2005. 

Before I got regular Season tickets, I had a pair of Obstructed view seats on the 45 yard line, row 14.   They were actually pretty decent.   Extra leg room cause that is where the pillar was (on the side) didn't get any rain or sun.    And it was a short row also.   Only thing you couldn't see was high punts.

15 hours ago, hail2skins said:

They should remove them because they're constantly in the hands of visiting team fans. If they were used by Redskins fans I wouldn't care. Since they're held primarily by scalpers, cut 'em.

On 2/9/2018 at 10:34 PM, suresign said:

So it seems the Redskins are really having a hard time selling tickets at all now. On my season ticket holder portal it states that in 2018 Upper Level Standing Room and 200 level limited/obstructed view season tickets will not be offered.  Those that had these seats will be offered the opportunity to click a link to secure replacement seating.  Will be curious to see if they are provided better seats than some of us long time season ticket holders. Guess ol' Danny Boy is gonna rip a few thousand more seats out of this stadium again.  Pretty soon it will only be a lower bowl stadium in a few more years!  What a joke. 18, Upper Level Standing Room and 200 Level Limited View / Obstructed View season tickets will not be offered. "

Upper Level Standing Room has the highest markup in the stadium.  Those seats are all owned by stubhub and others. 

On 1/31/2018 at 6:01 AM, psu2008 said:

I imagine ST renewals will be sent out real soon. Just saw this in our account managers. Looks like they are going digital and we won't have actual paper tickets this year. Will be able to get souviner paper tickets with Redskins Rewards.5a71a1b696e93_ScreenShot2018-01-31at5_59_46AM.thumb.png.d20e73cbef8dcb1ec353cabe2c076a43.png

Hmmmm....the season ticket newsletter that I received stated that you could "opt-in" for digital tickets. The only way I do that, is if they do away with the ridiculous FedEx Shippih and Handling charge.

The FAQ has changed.  It now says:

Will I receive physical tickets in the mail?

We will not be automatically sending out physical versions of our tickets this year. Instead, we have implemented digital ticketing for all of our home games. For the 2018 Season, you will have the option receive physical tickets in addition to having access to digital tickets via your My Redskins Account.

I expect them to go full digital in 2019.

14 minutes ago, CTennant said:

The FAQ has changed.  It now says:

Will I receive physical tickets in the mail?

We will not be automatically sending out physical versions of our tickets this year. Instead, we have implemented digital ticketing for all of our home games. For the 2018 Season, you will have the option receive physical tickets in addition to having access to digital tickets via your My Redskins Account.

I expect them to go full digital in 2019.

I agree.

They're probably going to see how the digital thing works out.

I want paper tickets.

11 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I agree.

I want paper tickets.

I had the digital option this past year with being able to go into the stadium using the redskins app.  I don't think they publicized that well last season.  Surprise!

22 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

I agree.

I want paper tickets.

The Capitals went digital for 1 year and everyone flipped out, so now they went back to paper and digital combo.   And they 41 tickets they got to print.   At least the Redskins only have 10 to print.

On a side note, invoices are up, prices for my seats and parking are the same as last year.

Edited by Howie411

On 2/15/2018 at 1:11 PM, Littleyog said:

I guess I should have clarified, I had the option to choose after I already had received my tickets. So I did have to pay the $25 fee. Sorry about that. 

No need to apologize!  

I didn't see the payment plan option on-line, so I emailed the ticket office.

They called me and said that it's not available on-line, but you can call and set it up.   

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 11:50 AM, Skinsfan1311 said:

No need to apologize!  

I didn't see the payment plan option on-line, so I emailed the ticket office.

They called me and said that it's not available on-line, but you can call and set it up.   

I was able to do the 3 payment option online just now.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 5:15 PM, EternalSkinsFan said:

Have invoices gone out?  I used to get an email and a paper invoice.  I know I can logon and check my account.  I was planning to wait on renewing.  After 10 years I am pretty fed up with the team's mismanagement. 

Best post of the day.

Like you, I'm fed up with this clusterf**k of a front office and ownership.  After 14 seasons as a season ticket holder, I can't justify the several thousand dollars (tickets, parking, food, etc.) knowing that the Lombardi trophy will never find its way here as long as current ownership remains.

• Like 5

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, EternalSkinsFan said:

Have invoices gone out?  I used to get an email and a paper invoice.  I know I can logon and check my account.  I was planning to wait on renewing.  After 10 years I am pretty fed up with the team's mismanagement. 

...mine came in the mail yesterday.

Well, my 5 years of a season ticket member is up. I have a baby on the way in June and just cant justify laying out that money right now. With really no shot at a ring, and the prices on stubhub so much cheaper. Just not worth it.

• Like 1