Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

If this is convenient or possible for you, there is an alternative to the front porch scenario.  When I get the email with the tracking number, I just have the package delivered to a FedEx Office location near my house.  That way, I don't have to worry about them sitting on my front porch.  It has worked like a charm for two years now.

-ct

Edited by CTennant
  • Like 1

If this is convenient or possible for you, there is an alternative to the front porch scenario.  When I get the email with the tracking number, I just have the package delivered to a FedEx Office location near my house.  That way, I don't have to worry about them sitting on my front porch.  It has worked like a charm for two years now.

-ct

Yeah, with me being out of town, I might have to do that. Do you know how long they hold a package for?

Mine arrived today, no signature required. Fortunately I was at home and heard the knock on the door so they were only sitting outside for like a minute.

Why do you guys care? Because you're trying to sell them?

Yes. I can't attend every game, and I have a set of 4 cause we like to go with friends sometimes but they can't attend every game either. So I sell about 1/4-1/2 of my tickets. I think that's pretty normal for STH's, much more rare to find someone who uses their entire season.

Mine says the same thing.  When I emailed them in June they said we'd be able to sell them on NFL TX at the same time the tickets are printed in early August.  I sure would've liked the option to throw those preseason games up for sale two months ago.  Not that I think they'll sell but they would've had a better chance.  Now the best we can probably hope for is someone with $5 burning a hole in their pocket on game day.

You'll never sell preseason tix on NFL TX anyway because their minimum price is way too high. Sometimes regular season games are hard enough to sell at face. But when you can, it's better than StubHub where they take like a 30% cut. And yeah it really sucks waiting so long to list them, most people who want tickets for the season have already purchased them by now.

-ct

That's what I do.   Very convenient

Is the pricing different for the pre-season and regular season?

Yes, the preseason games are priced at about 50% of last year's prices. And the (8) regular season games are all listed on the ticket at the same price. About 12.5% higher than last year's per game price. The total of all 10 games is exactly 100% of the invoice amount.

Also, the price printed on the tickets INCLUDES the PG County taxes. Nice that the ticket office went back to that method of displaying the true cost of the ticket. 

Mine arrived Friday, no signature required.  New season ticket pins (different from last year), too. Interesting thing in letter they send along, the recommend using the WAZE app for getting to/from your parking lot.  

Just got an email they shipped, and will be here Tuesday.  No signature required, which is surprising, as all the years I've been a member they always required a signature.  Every year I looked forward to driving to Fedex to pick them up cause I missed the driver.  Maybe they trying to save money....

Just got an email they shipped, and will be here Tuesday.  No signature required, which is surprising, as all the years I've been a member they always required a signature.  Every year I looked forward to driving to Fedex to pick them up cause I missed the driver.  Maybe they trying to save money....

Got my email today also. Due Tuesday.

Now that they are barcoded, there may not be a need to require signature delivery. IF not delivered, when you call, they can deactivate the missing tickets and send you new ones with a new bar code.

Edited by SonnyandSam

Interesting thing in letter they send along, the recommend using the WAZE app for getting to/from your parking lot.

They've been working on this since last year when they had some of us start testing it.

They're trying to make attending the game easier. Not sure everything is working great/fully but they're definitely trying. I'm curious if they fixed the waze stuff, I forgot to use it after the first few weeks when I reported issues with it.

Also, the parking passes have unique numbers and Barcode. Hope that means we can transfer them electronically now!

Apps like Waze and Yelp are trying to get contracts with different businesses, and a sports team makes perfect sense to try and get a lot of app downloads.  Great idea in theory, though from what some of you are saying, not so great in practice.  It does take time to figure those things out. 

Anyway, I also wanted to ask how parking is at the stadium.  I last went with my uncle back in 2009, so I am sure a lot of things have changed and I have season tickets this year.  Since I don't have a parking pass, what is available to me?  I live around Annapolis and can access 50 and 214 at multiple spots. 

I am interested to find out how they send them out. Do they ship them by section? By how long have you had the tickets? I always seem to be about a week behind the first person getting them.

I've had mine since 1994