Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I am in my upgrade window now and the upgrade options are vastly inferior to the seats that were available for "New" season tickets holders in the May 30th email (plus that offered a $100 discount per seat to boot).  It appears that the Redskins put existing season ticket holders at the bottom of the list this year.  I would have been better off abandoning my long-term season tickets and starting over.  These are just a few of the seats that were available on May 30:

Section 401 Row 2
Section 454 Row 3
Section 105 Row 15
Section 117 Row 9
Section 138 Row 10

On May 30, there were pairs in section 139 row 5 and section 104 row 1 also. 

Who snagged the two seats in 225 row 8 seats 22 and 23 on the aisle ?

I had them in my cart and hit HOLD SEATS then my son started screaming, went to check on him, and when

I came back they were gone, $%^&

Well to answer my own question, NO ONE, they showed back up, I was about to give up

TWO SEATS IN 204 ROW 3 JUST OPENED UP PEOPLE!! If you dont mind the middle of the row go for it!

New ones are sweet, aisle, no seats in front of me and high enough to be out of the sun I believe on those sunny days, and no over hang blocking anything, plus no rain on our heads so dont have to lug the ponchos around lol

Edited by DButz65

Well to answer my own question, NO ONE, they showed back up, I was about to give up

TWO SEATS IN 204 ROW 3 JUST OPENED UP PEOPLE!! If you dont mind the middle of the row go for it!

New ones are sweet, aisle, no seats in front of me and high enough to be out of the sun I believe on those sunny days, and no over hang blocking anything, plus no rain on our heads so dont have to lug the ponchos around lol

Nice.

Those 204 seats would be perfect, if they were the last row.   204 is closer to our tailgate, but once you've been in the last row, it's tough to give those up...

Nice.

Those 204 seats would be perfect, if they were the last row.   204 is closer to our tailgate, but once you've been in the last row, it's tough to give those up...

I wont mind the longer walk, especially for hotdogs after a winning game :D

Nothing but singles now........

I wont mind the longer walk, especially for hotdogs after a winning game :D

I hear ya!    

We're in 236.  The walk isn't bad at all.    Honestly, unless you have mobility issues, the walk is cake to any section, given our lot's proximity to the stadium.

Nothing but singles now........

I hear ya!    

We're in 236.  The walk isn't bad at all.    Honestly, unless you have mobility issues, the walk is cake to any section, given our lot's proximity to the stadium.

Nah I just dont bend at the stomach like I used to, damn hot dogs and beer :D

Edited by DButz65

Just to let you all know...if you look at the email the team sent for the Memorial Day special, still today, you can buy good lower level seats 207 208 236 237. Groups of 4 some against the wall etc. lots of end zone and corner seats also.

I  wonder if you call in if they can see seats that are available that you can't?   Last year I called during my Window and they found me row 1 (aisle) upper level but those didn't show up on the website.  My Window is at 2:00pm today, but unless I can move closer to the 50 yard line, I'll probably stick with row 1.  I kinda like the little foot reset and no one being in front of me.

Just to let you all know...if you look at the email the team sent for the Memorial Day special, still today, you can buy good lower level seats 207 208 236 237. Groups of 4 some against the wall etc. lots of end zone and corner seats also.

What email?

I didn't see anything in those sections.

What email?

I didn't see anything in those sections.

I received an email on my alternate email address for people that are not season ticket holders. It was called Memorial Day special. The link is still good. Others on here have also received it. It offered really good seats and they are still on there today. No lower sidelines (105) was the closest sideline section. It was to entice people to buy tickets off the wait list.

A nice feature going forward would be the ability to flag a section... like say your window comes up and nothing's available, you can check a box that says "notify me when seats become available". if you could set a minimum quantity that would be even better.

+1 - this would be REALLY nice.

Edited by turtle2328

I received an email on my alternate email address for people that are not season ticket holders. It was called Memorial Day special. The link is still good. Others on here have also received it. It offered really good seats and they are still on there today. No lower sidelines (105) was the closest sideline section. It was to entice people to buy tickets off the wait list.

Thanks for the claification.

Just logged in, I can only see lower sidelines (the old no-downgrade rule) but can confirm only scattered singles available throughout 100s and 200s on the sidelines, I had no real interest in a seat change but I'm always curious (as stated in a previous post).   Does seem to be tighter than last season for whatever reason, like others, I suspect that the new upgrade system has filtered people into those seats who are not inclined to give them up (however I'm sure there are still old timers from time to time who decide it's no longer worth it, but the TO must be filling some of those in through additional sales before upgrades start).

I can't see the endzones but I'd be shocked if there is nothing there, until last season (when I upgraded to sidelines) there were significant options to be LL Endzone (100 or 200 level and middle or corner) each year of this system when my login date came along and of course i'm only getting more seniority (this is year 12 for me).  Don't know for sure though someone with a lower pricepoint ticket may be able to confirm

Just logged in, I can only see lower sidelines (the old no-downgrade rule) but can confirm only scattered singles available throughout 100s and 200s on the sidelines, I had no real interest in a seat change but I'm always curious (as stated in a previous post). Does seem to be tighter than last season for whatever reason, like others, I suspect that the new upgrade system has filtered people into those seats who are not inclined to give them up (however I'm sure there are still old timers from time to time who decide it's no longer worth it, but the TO must be filling some of those in through additional sales before upgrades start).

I can't see the endzones but I'd be shocked if there is nothing there, until last season (when I upgraded to sidelines) there were significant options to be LL Endzone (100 or 200 level and middle or corner) each year of this system when my login date came along and of course i'm only getting more seniority (this is year 12 for me). Don't know for sure though someone with a lower pricepoint ticket may be able to confirm

Same here. I think there's less availability, because a lot of the prime seating was scooped up during the last couple of years of upgrades.

A few years ago, when the first wave hit, there were a lot of great seats available, (maybe because the team was horrific). I was so disgusted, after the 2014 debacle, that we almost gave them up and do the "pay-as-you-go" route. Fortunately, a buddy of mine split them with us lastseason, so we kept them.

I'm glad that we did. They're great seats. We're not splitting them this season!

In a side note, for the games that we split, we had no problems getting reasonably priced tickets, and parking passes, on the secondary market, and from friends, at very reasonable prices

Just logged in, I can only see lower sidelines (the old no-downgrade rule) but can confirm only scattered singles available throughout 100s and 200s on the sidelines, I had no real interest in a seat change but I'm always curious (as stated in a previous post). Does seem to be tighter than last season for whatever reason, like others, I suspect that the new upgrade system has filtered people into those seats who are not inclined to give them up (however I'm sure there are still old timers from time to time who decide it's no longer worth it, but the TO must be filling some of those in through additional sales before upgrades start).

I can't see the endzones but I'd be shocked if there is nothing there, until last season (when I upgraded to sidelines) there were significant options to be LL Endzone (100 or 200 level and middle or corner) each year of this system when my login date came along and of course i'm only getting more seniority (this is year 12 for me). Don't know for sure though someone with a lower pricepoint ticket may be able to confirm

Edited by Skinsfan1311

Does anyone have the break down of all the ticket prices levels?

Easiest thing is to go here:  http://redskins.io-media.com/web/index.html 

Highlight any section and it will show you price per seat excluding tax for the season.  You'll see a range for upper endzone and above row 15 sideline of uppers of 690 per seat per season, up to 1390 per seat per season for tickets on the 50 in the 100s (which you almost certainly cannot get anyway with buying touchdown club or maybe tailgate club, I'm not sure what the TO process currently is on those or if they still sell them but that used to be the only way to get into the lower level!).   There is no per game ticket pricing officially right now, because that per-season price is going to be broken down, as I understand it, between regular season (higher) and pre-season (cheaper) but official notification hasn't come yet of that exact breakdown.  The prices listed do not include taxes, which add 10% (for instance, sideline seats that cost 1190 are really 1309 per season including the taxes).  This is all GA only, club is a different world to be negotiated with the ticket office, as is obstructed view (visitor sideline 200s above row 13).   

Does this help?  There is tons of more information in old threads (I'm too lazy to look up Mark the Homer's old epic thread on the stadium and seating which had literally all details, but is probably outdated on pricing but I assume it's still up here somewhere).

Edited by asacks

Those of you talking about the special offers - remember the people who have posted so far only can see lower level midfield/sideline seats. We can't see endzone or upper level because those are cheaper - you have to call the ticket office to deal with that. I'd *think* today some folks with lower level endzone or upper levels would be up today. Maybe they can post an update on what's open there. Lower level midfield/sideline is still all singles at this point.

Easiest thing is to go here:  http://redskins.io-media.com/web/index.html 

Does this help?  There is tons of more information in old threads (I'm too lazy to look up Mark the Homer's old epic thread on the stadium and seating which had literally all details, but is probably outdated on pricing but I assume it's still up here somewhere).

Thanks, I did end up finding Mark's old thread. I compared the price of my tickets to his. And they are the same. I know we have not had the tickets go up in few years. So I went off that. It gives me a ball park to get with my ticket partner to make sure we are on the same page, if we upgrade. 

I haven't been able to get into the upgrade at all since last evening. My upgrade button has completely disappeared despite an email saying my window closed 6/10/2016. Never know when new seats open up; I regularly check in just in case. Guess not this year. Damn Redskins....they needed to suck for a couple more years so I could move closer to the 50 yard line. :D

Those of you talking about the special offers - remember the people who have posted so far only can see lower level midfield/sideline seats. We can't see endzone or upper level because those are cheaper - you have to call the ticket office to deal with that. I'd *think* today some folks with lower level endzone or upper levels would be up today. Maybe they can post an update on what's open there. Lower level midfield/sideline is still all singles at this point.

I've been upgrade eligible since Monday at 2pm.  I have two in the uppers and two in lowers (trying to get all four back together in 401 or 454) so I've been able to see all 100-level and 400-level seats for upgraders.  There were never any upper deck options as good as the new ticket holder options I saw on Memorial Day when there were open seats in Section 401 Row 2 and Section 454 Row 3.

There were quite a few options on Monday in 401 for upgrades but they were mostly rows in the low teens. At the moment, when I look at my season ticket account for upgrades there are:

Three together in 401 Row 10 (which I think just opened up) and three together in 401 Row 12.  
Two together in 402 Row 9
Two together in Section 427 Row 11
No open seats at all in 454, 428 or 429 (at least not up to Row 16 which is highest I can see). 
4 singles in 104, 1 single in 124, 3 singles in 125, 5 singles in 139, 1 single in 140
No pairs in the lower sidelines

When I log out of my season ticket account and follow the link in the new season ticket holders email from Memorial Day, I see different options that don't appear for upgraders.

Six together in Section 401 Row 14 and a single in Row 12
Two together in Section 402 Row 14
Sixteen available in Section 427 Rows 13-15 (mostly in twos and threes)
Twenty-four available in Section 428 Rows 9-15
Single in 454 Row 15
Eight in 453 Rows 13-15
Twelve in 117 (mostly pairs)
Twelve in 126 (mostly pairs/three)
Five in 138 (all singles)
Three in 105 (all singles)

So unless I am missing something, the ticket office is definitely holding aside a completely different set of inventory for new ticket buyers than for upgrading season ticket holders.  At least some of the options for new buyers still look better than those for existing ticket holders.  

Draw your own conclusions...