Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Well, my seats were in the removed section and they did not contact me because there were not comparable seats to switch me to as I was high up (Cheaper seats) but 50 yard line. Would that not be a better reason to contact me?

I guess I should have contacted them before my window came up but I waited my turn and now I am in 402. Anybody else there?

I should have been offered a drink token or something for the inconvenience of losing 50 yard line seats IMHO.

I'll still have a lot of fun at the games. You can't stop me Snyder!

About row 3 on the home side. You need to be in row 1 or 2 then.

Shouldn't be a problem for an adult. Kids might have an issue. I never see anyone standing up in my sections because of the bar. Might be a slight impediment to your vision when the team is near your side line.

You will have no issues if you are 6'2". But I probably would not pick the first row just because it is in your line of sight, even though it won't block anything. The other plus is there is more leg room.

Ya I get nervous because when I sat in the first row the 400's there was always a couple of seats where there was a rail right in your face.

Ya I get nervous because when I sat in the first row the 400's there was always a couple of seats where there was a rail right in your face.

I like to get the first row of the section because I bring my Dad to the games and he's old and he can't stand the whole time.

So while a few may not agree with this switch, I just gave up  427 row 7 (on the aisle) which i moved to yesterday to 449, Row 1 on the aisle.

It was a hard decision but in the end I choose the row 1 seats over the 50 yard line seats for the following:

a tad bit more leg room

no one in front of me

Row 1 (easier for resale?)

home team sideline

a ledge to put my food/drinks.

Seat 9 is still there!

What do they do with all the singles?

LOL idk, seat 9 was empty all of last season after I dropped it, funny thing is, it was on stubhub and every other broker site for every game all year! In most cases for 250+. ...Skins must put them on there.... ..I had seats 7-9 since I moved to 103, but just had to drop 1 last year (seat 9) to keep our tickets.

Edited by DButz65

Seat 9 is still there!

I'm surprised - there actually was a lot of movement with the singles. I'd notice one in a favorable but not outstanding location and a couple of hours later it'd be gone. I'd see another in another place, and it would be gone. They are churning at a pretty healthy rate.

218 is finally down to 9 and 225 down to 5. Pairs available in both still, and a 3 in 218, all toward the back.

Edited by 70Chip

Agreed. But some people like to be in the sun/air without concrete over their head. I like my row 3 because I have some protection and yet do not feel like I am in a cave; which is how some view sitting in rows 5-13.

I just don't know how anyone can enjoy the view from the cave especially from say row 7 on back when it gets really bad and you see about 10% of what is occurring.

lol, what are they gonna do with the hundreds of seats available? in some cases (212,116, 230, etc), it looks like darn near entire sections are available.

They'll be reclassified and put up for sale each week as seat returns of that week's visiting team's allotment.

• Like 1

Well, my seats were in the removed section and they did not contact me because there were not comparable seats to switch me to as I was high up (Cheaper seats) but 50 yard line. Would that not be a better reason to contact me?

I guess I should have contacted them before my window came up but I waited my turn and now I am in 402. Anybody else there?

I should have been offered a drink token or something for the inconvenience of losing 50 yard line seats IMHO.

I'll still have a lot of fun at the games. You can't stop me Snyder!

Not that I agree with this, but I think the TO only contacts fans when there is a price increase. I think fans should be contacted and given choices whenever a forced move is made....

Just moved from 237 to 238.  From row 3 to row 4 so fully covered now but not back enough to feel caved in.

I did see a few more seats in 237 too.

Howdy neighbor! I'm in row 3, seats 15 & 16 in section 238 after my move.

I just don't know how anyone can enjoy the view from the cave especially from say row 7 on back when it gets really bad and you see about 10% of what is occurring.

Sorry, but that is not correct. Clearly, you have not sat in the "normal" 200 seats. Anything back to row 13 (including in front of the obstructed view sections) has as good a view as anyone in the 100 level; better frankly in my opinion, because of the angle towards the field. Even in the obstructed view seating areas ONLY on the visitor side, seats in rows 14-16 are not bad at all in most locations. You might miss a high kickoff or punt. But generally your view of the field is excellent unless you are sitting next to a pillar. Seats in the middle of those rows are very good.

Even deep in the cave, you see far more than just "10% of what is occurring". But the loss of large sections of the field caused by the pillars, depending on exactly which seat you are in, is annoying....and frankly just plain wrong to sell such seats.

Seat 9 is still there!

I've read here in the past that some have bought a single seat and used that as leverage with the TO to buy two seats together in the following season; or combine it with 2 or more seats they already have to get 3, 4, etc seats together in a better location. There are ways to "cheat" the upgrade system if you are smart and get a willing TO agent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My father just got this email, he has never been a season ticket holder before.  Great perks for people who have never been season ticket holders before and we get nothing.

Get In The Game with M life & The Washington Redskins

Exclusive Offer
from the Washington Redskins

Become a Redskins Season Ticket Holder for the 2015 Season!
M life members will receive:

Season tickets THIS SEASON for as little as $75.90 per game

One FREE autographed jersey

WAIVED Account Activation Fee ($100 savings!)

$150 concession gift card

UPGRADED parking

Get off the bench and find out more.
Upper and lower level seats available RIGHT NOW | Use Promo Code SKINSmgm

If we buy club seats, we should get like 5 million m life points and become platinum members automatically, yes im a M Life member, but you would think as much as ive lost in vegas, I would already be at platinum lol  lol 

• Like 1