Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are Virginia Redskins fans elitist jackwagons? (MET)

BmoreRedskin

I'm sick of hearing about how the Redskins are Virginia's team. Last time I checked the stadium was in MARYLAND, and Washington DC is on MARYLAND soil.

Maryland Redskins fans have always been treated like second class citizens for some reason.

It needs to end....

Where did this come from :wtf:

Any examples? :ols:

I love all Redskins fans, regardless

I agree with him, not sure where this came from! I have no issues with any Redskins fans living anywhere. Heck, one of the guys I tailgated with last year lived in Hawaii year-round and was a club level season ticket holder. He wasn't loaded, he was a hard working electrician that loved the team. He didn't make all games, but to fly in and out for a weekend to see a home game was dedication enough for me.

I don't care where you live, if you're a fan, you're a fan and fine by me.

Is this just a select group of ppl u know from VA or a wide range of ppl from VA? If it is the latter...that's just dumb. Had no idea VA had a inferiority complex to DC/MD. I consider DC/MD/VA to be one. That's why it is the DMV. Redskins belong and are the DMV. A Virginian saying that Redskins are VA's team is simply asinine and idiotic though.

Uh yeah. Seems no one here knows what the **** you're talking about. I'm from VA and we love all Redskins fans the same.

So **** off you dumb *** yankee.

:ols: just kidding

I've seriously never heard of this before now. I thought we Skins fans were hated enough by everyone else and didn't need to hate on each other.

This sounds more like a recent experience than anything. Please share and we can turn this into a productive support thread, rather than a call out "**** you" thread.

I am rather entertained by the thread title's question.

I am now curious as to why they are d-bags? And if they aren't, why aren't they d-bags?

I've seriously never heard of this before now. I thought we Skins fans were hated enough by everyone else and didn't need to hate on each other..

Have you ever read the stadium threads? If that's not Skins-fan on Skins-fan hate I don't know what is.

Uh yeah. Seems no one here knows what the **** you're talking about. I'm from VA and we love all Redskins fans the same.

So **** off you dumb *** yankee.

:ols: just kidding

I've seriously never heard of this before now. I thought we Skins fans were hated enough by everyone else and didn't need to hate on each other.

This sounds more like a recent experience than anything. Please share and we can turn this into a productive support thread, rather than a call out "**** you" thread.

This is aimed at a lot of people....

Have you ever listend to Chad Dukes on 106.7? That guy always mentions Northern VA as the place where all the passionate fans are.....My friggin cousin lives in Vienna, and he says that Northern VA Redskins fans are superior, because they have supported the team since its existence "whatever that means"....

Then you go down to the Richmond area , and all of a sudden I'm rooting Rober E. Lee and the Confederate Army....

Have you ever read the stadium threads? If that's not Skins-fan on Skins-fan hate I don't know what is.

Yeah, true, but I see that as more of a family argument than a random act of hate, like this thread seems to imply.

Also, I'm hoping we can turn this around and find out what happened before bunnies with pancakes on their heads start to show up.

This is aimed at a lot of people....

Have you ever listend to Chad Dukes on 106.7? That guy always mentions Northern VA as the place where all the passionate fans are.....My friggin cousin lives in Vienna, and he says that Northern VA Redskins fans are superior, because they have supported the team since its existence "whatever that means"....

Then you go down to the Richmond area , and all of a sudden I'm rooting Rober E. Lee and the Confederate Army....

Okay, so you have a problem with Chad Dukes, come on man, it's a radio show, not "all VA fans". The national media calls the Cowboys "America's Team" constantly, yet I don't hate the rest of the country, because MOST of them don't think that way.

I'm from Richmond, and not all of us are "rooting Robert E. Lee and the Confederate Army". I never lived in Northern VA, but generally, when someone calls out an entire population of people for being *** holes, they need to do some introspective searching.

---------- Post added March-4th-2011 at 01:19 AM ----------

Better question:

Why are Ohio Redskins fans so awesome?

Do tell. I await you're opening statement eagerly.

Yeah, true, but I see that as more of a family argument than a random act of hate, like this thread seems to imply.

What a dysfunctional family, lol.

Also, I'm hoping we can turn this around and find out what happened before bunnies with pancakes on their heads start to show up.

Actually, I kind of want to see it devolve into something like that. Maybe a favorite sandwich thread again. What I am hoping doesn't happen is a "Hi There :) " visit.

Okay, so you have a problem with Chad Dukes, come on man, it's a radio show, not "all VA fans". The national media calls the Cowboys "America's Team" constantly, yet I don't hate the rest of the country, because MOST of them don't think that way.

I'm from Richmond, and not all of us are "rooting Robert E. Lee and the Confederate Army". I never lived in Northern VA, but generally, when someone calls out an entire population of people for being *** holes, they need to do some introspective searching.

---------- Post added March-4th-2011 at 01:19 AM ----------

Do tell. I await you're opening statement eagerly.

If you know anything about Redskins history, you know that we have the social stigma as a team that represents "Dixie".

I blame Virginia fans for that... Specifically, Richmond area....

Archived