Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Recall the FL governor already??

88Comrade2000

You believe that despite the stated view of the bill's author?

I guess he is a liar and subverting the govt then?;)

The bill was filed on the same day Florida Governor Rick Scott angered many Democrats by refusing to take federal dollars for high speed rail. However, the St. Petersburg Democrat insists it's purely a coincidence.

"This bill is not aimed at Governor Scott," Kriseman said. "It's not aimed at any specific legislator. It's to give power to the people."

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/february/208947

Look, I dislike Rick Scott as much as the next guy. But recall elections are stupid and should not be permitted, regardless of your political philosophy.

Voting should be a serious undertaking, and when someone is voted into office, they stay there no matter how much people might regret it later. Maybe some people reflexively checking the "R" box on the ballot didn't realize how much of a crazy teabagger they elected, but they (and the rest of us) are stuck with him for four years. If you don't want someone like Rick Scott in office, don't vote him in there in the first place. I mean, it wasn't like his positions were a mystery before the election -- some basic Google searches would have shown his extreme governing philosophy.

Look, I dislike Rick Scott as much as the next guy. But recall elections are stupid and should not be permitted, regardless of your political philosophy.

Voting should be a serious undertaking, and when someone is voted into office, they stay there no matter how much people might regret it later. Maybe some people reflexively checking the "R" box on the ballot didn't realize how much of a crazy teabagger they elected, but they (and the rest of us) are stuck with him for four years. If you don't want someone like Rick Scott in office, don't vote him in there in the first place. I mean, it wasn't like his positions were a mystery before the election -- some basic Google searches would have shown his extreme governing philosophy.

I agree. Unless he does something criminial, corrupt, or unconstitutional. He is he elected leader. Otherwise, it becomes too easy.

Archived