Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank-You Dan Snyder

Mark The Homer

Mark and True Redskins Fans

I am thankful that you were mindful enough to post this. I was wandering how I could do it and you beat me to it.

There has been so much negative opinions of Dan even on this board it has become almost unbearable to see and hear. I am greatly disappointed in those here who say they are die hard redskins fans true and blue..... AKA Playa Haters!

Well, it seems to me that all the people here that take any and all options to continue to berate and speak ill of Dan are really not true skins fans.(In my Opinion). I would not want any of them covering my back for one second.

You talk about loyalty, as you have outlined the many good things Dan has done, none will equate or add up for those here that want to just crucify this man in the paper, television or on this board. I am tired of hearing idiodic empty barrels talking about Dan selling the team. To those of you who speak this language.....SHUT UP...its just DUMB.

No One has been more loyal to the Skins than Dan, no matter what you think.

I ser'iously doubt those who wish him dead and gone could have, would have or Can do any better.

Funny thing is with all the intelligent people who think they are so smart, How is it that they don't own the Redskins.

Don't like what you see in Ashburn ...LEAVE..

No one will miss you. I Promise you playa haters. That I promise

Mark and True Redskins Fans

I am thankful that you were mindful enough to post this. I was wandering how I could do it and you beat me to it.

There has been so much negative opinions of Dan even on this board it has become almost unbearable to see and hear. I am greatly disappointed in those here who say they are die hard redskins fans true and blue..... AKA Playa Haters!

Well, it seems to me that all the people here that take any and all options to continue to berate and speak ill of Dan are really not true skins fans.(In my Opinion). I would not want any of them covering my back for one second.

You talk about loyalty, as you have outlined the many good things Dan has done, none will equate or add up for those here that want to just crucify this man in the paper, television or on this board. I am tired of hearing idiodic empty barrels talking about Dan selling the team. To those of you who speak this language.....SHUT UP...its just DUMB.

No One has been more loyal to the Skins than Dan, no matter what you think.

I ser'iously doubt those who wish him dead and gone could have, would have or Can do any better.

Funny thing is with all the intelligent people who think they are so smart, How is it that they don't own the Redskins.

Don't like what you see in Ashburn ...LEAVE..

No one will miss you. I Promise you playa haters. That I promise

First thought is that this has to be someone related to Dan, then you get to the 'Playa Haters' part.......is this you Dan? Are you rubbing your belt buckle as you type this? My nomination for post of the year! and it is only Feb!

First thought is that this has to be someone related to Dan, then you get to the 'Playa Haters' part.......is this you Dan? Are you rubbing your belt buckle as you type this? My nomination for post of the year! and it is only Feb!

I agree but would submit most ignorant post of the year.

You have got to be the biggest Troller, Troll Doll in the Universe. There is another word for it too, just made it up after reading your DUMB comment.....just have to get permission to use it..stay tuned...be right back.

---------- Post added February-9th-2011 at 09:44 AM ----------

I agree but would submit most ignorant post of the year.[/QUO

You too are about to join an elite class here..get ready to join your buddy Alvin_Walton.....don't go anywhere..be right back..Playa's

You have got to be the biggest Troller, Troll Doll in the Universe. there is another word for it to ....just have to get permission to use it..stay tuned...be right back.

---------- Post added February-9th-2011 at 09:44 AM ----------

I agree but would submit most ignorant post of the year.[/QUO

You too are about to join an elite class here....don't go anywhere..be right back..Playa

I love the game show host, action super star jargon. This is fun. Kind of reminds me of the snow thread that used WWF wrestling terms throughout...creative. keep um coming.

I love the game show host, action super star jargon. This is fun.

OK. The bus has just pulled up and I am the driver.

Feel free to get on...next stop embarrassment land. Don't forgert to put on your helmet, my thoughts will bust your brains, you definitely need protection.

This thread is meant for the TRUE redskins fans who are tired of Dan being slammed. There are other post that you can continue to bash him. So either you are looking for attention or you are plain.........never mind.

OK. The bus has just pulled up and I am the driver.

Feel free to get on...next stop embarrassment land. Don't forgert to put on your helmet, my thoughts will bust your brains, you definitely need protection.

Awesome!!!! Don't know how you topped it but you did! Thanks! Keep um coming...my whole office is waiting for your next one.

The HD Tron: This thing is amazing. You can sit at the 50 yard line, and watch the screen as the players run out of the tunnel - and the clarity is amazing. You can actually see the mesh of the jerseys - even their individual facial hairs - as they run out of the tunnel. If I was standing at the opening of the tunnel myself, the view wouldn't be as good. The replays are instant and are shown after almost every play. Thank-you Dan Snyder. It is perfect.

Love the HD Tron and it is definitely a great addition (albeit, as others have mentioned, standard in a lot of other stadiums), but one thing that definitely isn't perfect is the historical content displayed on the thing. For "Great Moments in Redskins History," they botched the score of an Redskins-Eagles game from 1982 and in another instance, the audio is talking about how the Redskins "moved down the Vikings on the frozen RFK tundra," when the highlights are from the wildcard game in early 1993......at the METRODOME!

And I know we've sucked for some time, but geez, can you show any highlights from "Great Moments in FedEx History" other than the Hand of God play and the one where Big Daddy Wilkinson took an interception 88 yards for a TD?

I know Dan isn't the one responsible for these highlights, but it would be nice if the people under him would stop insulting Skins fans who know their team's history. It just seems so amuteurish.

As for Snyder, if I guy like Shanahan is available and its plausible that the guy can give us close to 10 years, I'm all for it. But next time the vacancy comes up, there's not necessarily going to be someone with his resume available.

Color me impressed with Dan when his staff hires a relative unknown and the guy stays for over three years and we don't hear stories about Snyder and the coach meeting on Fridays to discuss the gameplan.

Thank you Dan Snyder for your annual offseason efforts. You have succeeded in doing what no team has done before: you have officially slapped a Big Top on FedEx. Can't wait for the GTE Communications "Slammin' Halftime Show" Sponsored by Havas featuring elephants and fire dancers and trapeze artists.

****ing circus.

I opened my morning paper this morning and, lo and behold, another negative article on Dan Snyder. :ols: Are you kidding me???

I think it's time we outlined some of the recent good things Snyder has done - because this interminable bashing, by the media and even by fellow ES members, is getting out of hand. Of course, this thread will scroll off the front page in a few hours because, after all, it's no fun talking about good stuff. But that's okay. And I'm not going to spend half a day researching this, so this will be a short list. Right off the top of my head, here goes:

The HD Tron:

Out-of-town scores:

Extended Tailgating:

Uninvolved In Football Decisions: .

Wow Mark, you really are a homer.

I'm not about to give Dan any props for FINALLY caving in and doing stuff that every other owner in the NFL was on top of decades ago, or as soon as possible as far as HD screens.

Seriously. I'm shocked you didn't post "Allowing People to Bring Their Own Signs In Again" as one of the wonderful things Dan has done.

And as far as the big one - "Uninvolved in Football Decisions," how about we all give it another season before we declare that this one is so. There is plenty of speculation that Dan still IS involved in football decisions. Didn't Bruce Allen say they are running their moves past him? How exactly does that spell uninvolved?

Dan Snyder is the worst owner in football. It's really totally awesome that he finally got an HD screen 10 years after everyone else, and that he is finally giving us out of town scores 30 years after every one else, but he has a deservedly awful reputation in football and in life and we've heard all of this "he's changed!" bull**** before. It's way to soon to give him credit for anything substantial.

The whole City Paper mess just reinforces everything we don't like about him, and an HD screen doesn't distract from the deja vu feeling that this whole awful story sends out.

The Skins will most likely be awful again next year, and for me, that's the real test. Can Danny stand another losing season without firing Allen and/or Shannahan? We'll see.

Awesome!!!! Don't know how you topped it but you did! Thanks! Keep um coming...my whole office is waiting for your next one.

Dude, does anyone in your office or close to you have a sobriety test? You are definitely not making sense. I did not know you would go down so easy though.

Then again I am talking to a Troll ie. Doll aka Forrest Gump.

Pay attention:

Mark started this thread for those who are of tired hearing the Dan bashing. This is meant to be a POSITIVE thread.

But go ahead, all of your co-workers will soon see you IN THE LAND OF EMBARRASSMENT. Its not going to be pretty

P.S. Still waiting for the go ahead to reveal your new classification..don't go anywhere it's coming...it's coming

Wow Mark, you really are a homer.

I'm not about to give Dan any props for FINALLY caving in and doing stuff that every other owner in the NFL was on top of decades ago, or as soon as possible as far as HD screens.

Seriously. I'm shocked you didn't post "Allowing People to Bring Their Own Signs In Again" as one of the wonderful things Dan has done.

And as far as the big one - "Uninvolved in Football Decisions," how about we all give it another season before we declare that this one is so. There is plenty of speculation that Dan still IS involved in football decisions. Didn't Bruce Allen say they are running their moves past him? How exactly does that spell uninvolved?

Dan Snyder is the worst owner in football. It's really totally awesome that he finally got an HD screen 10 years after everyone else, and that he is finally giving us out of town scores 30 years after every one else, but he has a deservedly awful reputation in football and in life and we've heard all of this "he's changed!" bull**** before. It's way to soon to give him credit for anything substantial.

The whole City Paper mess just reinforces everything we don't like about him, and an HD screen doesn't distract from the deja vu feeling that this whole awful story sends out.

The Skins will most likely be awful again next year, and for me, that's the real test. Can Danny stand another losing season without firing Allen and/or Shannahan? We'll see.

Wow,

None of what you said is true. Worst owner? You must have been on the moon in the last 5 years. Are you kidding me? Waaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa.

Give me a break. You must be Perfect?

Wow,

None of what you said is true. Worst owner? You must have been on the moon in the last 5 years. Are you kidding me? Waaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa.

Give me a break. You must be Perfect?

LOL

No I'm not perfect. What does that have to do with anything?

This is about Dan Snyder, who has spent the last 12 years destroying one of the greatest teams in sport. As soon as I come up with a few billion bucks, I'll try to buy the team and see if I can do a better job than Dan.

Are YOU perfect? Than how can you possibly criticize me? Isn't that your logic?!

Dude, does anyone in your office or close to you have a sobriety test? You are definitely not making sense. I did not know you would go down so easy though.

Then again I am talking to a Troll ie. Doll aka Forrest Gump.

Pay attention:

Mark started this thread for those who are of tired hearing the Dan bashing. This is meant to be a POSITIVE thread.

But go ahead, all of your co-workers will soon see you IN THE LAND OF EMBARRASSMENT. Its not going to be pretty

P.S. Still waiting for the go ahead to reveal your new classification..don't go anywhere it's coming...it's coming

I sent this to my 12 year old niece and asked her to try and translate. I also sent this to my father who does not speak English to see if he could give me a hand.

Archived