Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just met Bruce Campbell

SkinSince87

Ahh I just wish he was developing on this line. I just feel like he could have done some great things in our ZBS, given time to develop.

Now he's been moved to G, and they're moving forward with a power scheme over in Oak.

If I'm not mistaken they were running a zone scheme under Tom Cable, which is what he was drafted and moved to guard for. Have they since switched to a power scheme? If so maybe the new coach will move him back to tackle?

If I'm not mistaken they were running a zone scheme under Tom Cable, which is what he was drafted and moved to guard for. Have they since switched to a power scheme? If so maybe the new coach will move him back to tackle?

Yeah, I read somewhere that "Cable and his zone scheme are gone", and part of the reason that Davis wanted Jackson to take over (besides the overall success of the offense) was that he was in favor of a power blocking scheme.

This is really off topic, but the switch to a power blocking scheme for the Raiders got me thinking about O-linemen. what O-linemen from the raiders will be out due to the switch? Also, does anyone think we can get a draft pick for D. Dockery? he is obviously not in our plans, but he is huge, and i believe multiple parties were interested in him before we brought him back. I just wonder if we can get something at all for the big guy.

...He is huge and all solid.
Lol I knew the jokes would roll in, Bruce Campbell of the Raiders and funny enough I live in Miami where they shoot Burn Notice

When you leave off your op with he is huge and all solid...I'm surprised the comments weren't worse :ols:

Yeah, I read somewhere that "Cable and his zone scheme are gone", and part of the reason that Davis wanted Jackson to take over (besides the overall success of the offense) was that he was in favor of a power blocking scheme.

Got to love Al Davis - power blocking, throw it deep of play action and play bump and run on defense. Hey it worked great in the 60's and 70's .........

Archived