Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: NFC East Blog: Are Cowboys America's Team?

Riggo#44

Than bye your own words America has all ready decided..because either Americans love or

hate the Cowboys more than any franchise in sports

Miami Heat, New York Yankees

Then by your definition, those two teams are then America's Team, because, no matter what your convoluted view on how America perceives the Cowboys (most are indifferent, by the way), those two teams are either loved or hated by all the US a whole hell of a lot more than the Cowboys.

But don't worry, I fully expect you to ignore that, post your "I'm right, you're wrong" response, and make your inane claim that the Cowboys are the most polarizing team.

To make that more clear, polarizing means broken up into opposing factions or groupings.

Than bye your own words America has all ready decided..because either Americans love or

hate the Cowboys more than any franchise in sports

This is like talking to a very ignorant 3rd grader. I will try to explain this so even you can understand. America's Team is loved and adored by majority America. Not loved by SOME and/or hated by SOME, not the most talked about team in the media, but loved, adored, and supported by MAJORITY of America. Like the Chicago Bulls was when they had Michael Jordan, or the Pittsburgh Steelers when they had Terry Bradshaw, or the Green Bay Packers when they had Vince Lombardi and Bart Starr. There is no indecisive or discord on whether America love America's Team. But there is discord and indecisive or whether the Cowboys are loved. So in saying that, THE DALLASS COWBOYS ARE NOT AMERICA'S ! GET OVER IT !

---------- Post added February-5th-2011 at 11:14 PM ----------

I never said that anytime the media picks them they succeed. I said when the media picks

them to succeed, you pick them to fail

Okay how about this, when the media picks them to succeed, I pick them to fail, AND THEN THEY FAIL. Either way, you guys never disappoint me. If I was a gambler, It would be like a pimp to a whore relationship. I would make a lot of money off of you guys sucking.

This is like talking to a very ignorant 3rd grader. I will try to explain this so even you can understand. America's Team is loved and adored by majority America. Not loved by SOME and/or hated by SOME, not the most talked about team in the media, but loved, adored, and supported by MAJORITY of America. Like the Chicago Bulls was when they had Michael Jordan, or the Pittsburgh Steelers when they had Terry Bradshaw, or the Green Bay Packers when they had Vince Lombardi and Bart Starr. There is no indecisive or discord on whether America love America's Team. But there is discord and indecisive or whether the Cowboys are loved. So in saying that, THE DALLASS COWBOYS ARE NOT AMERICA'S ! GET OVER IT !

As usual wrong on all accounts..America's Team is not just one loving you, it is not about the current winner..Clearly America has their reasons to either love or hate

us. either way it fuels no room for debate, that in fact Dallas is America's Team

Okay how about this, when the media picks them to succeed, I pick them to fail, AND THEN THEY FAIL. Either way, you guys never disappoint me. If I was a gambler, It would be like a pimp to a whore relationship. I would make a lot of money off of you guys sucking.

Good the more attention you give them the more they remain America's Team

---------- Post added February-5th-2011 at 11:32 PM ----------

Miami Heat, New York Yankees

Then by your definition, those two teams are then America's Team, because, no matter what your convoluted view on how America perceives the Cowboys (most are indifferent, by the way), those two teams are either loved or hated by all the US a whole hell of a lot more than the Cowboys.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?156785-Anti-Dallas-Cowboy-Website

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=anti+cowboys+websites&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35

http://www.webring.org/hub?ring=anticow

funny how nobody else has created a anti Patriots, steelers, or other teams..but every where you go some one has created a anti Dallas

website of some sort. Yes being America's Team sure is great

funny how nobody else has created a anti Patriots, steelers, or other teams..but every where you go some one has created a anti Dallas

You just proved my point. America's Team is loved by America. Hence the reason those teams don't have any anti websites and Dallass do. It is common sense. Only the mediots, arrogant, and idiotic Cowboys fans are the only ones that don't get this.

You just proved my point. America's Team is loved by America. Hence the reason those teams don't have any anti websites and Dallass do. It is common sense. Only the mediots, arrogant, and idiotic Cowboys fans are the only ones that don't get this.

I am amazed how many times fans change the criteria for how a franchise can and can not

be America's Team, first they have to be winners..which Dallas did take care of during the

70's and 90's, next the you have to be fully loved in order to be America's Team, yet in truth

it's a balance of attention. Not just one or the other. One minute they are getting to much

attention, then they are not getting any kind of attention..don't look at the past in any way

because it would so prove we are wrong and the Cowboys fan is right

merchandise sales ect..all the makings of a beautiful spin and a epic fail

It's nice that you ignored my post. Oh, and that there are so many bandwagon Cowboy fans means that they're not America's team. You know, the fans you say no one can see because they're not wearing the gear now, and only wear it when the Cowboys have some sort of success? That's the definition of bandwagon. The same reason you say that Green Bay and Pittsburgh aren't. If they're not showing their colors during a down year, those are fair-weather fans, and don't really contribute to the Dallas fanbase. If you want to count them, then you need to count all the Pittsburgh and Green Bay fans that are showing their colors for the Super Bowl. You can't have it both ways. Either way, Dallas doesn't have the largest fanbase.

It's nice that you ignored my post. Oh, and that there are so many bandwagon Cowboy fans means that they're not America's team. You know, the fans you say no one can see because they're not wearing the gear now, and only wear it when the Cowboys have some sort of success? That's the definition of bandwagon. The same reason you say that Green Bay and Pittsburgh aren't. If they're not showing their colors during a down year, those are fair-weather fans, and don't really contribute to the Dallas fanbase. If you want to count them, then you need to count all the Pittsburgh and Green Bay fans that are showing their colors for the Super Bowl. You can't have it both ways. Either way, Dallas doesn't have the largest fanbase.

How do you know which fans are the real fans and which ones are frauds??? this is why

you can not take a accurate head count of fans..any one can say yes I am a fan of????

but in fact not be a true die hard fan of that team

How do you know which fans are the real fans and which ones are frauds??? this is why

you can not take a accurate head count of fans..any one can say yes I am a fan of????

but in fact not be a true die hard fan of that team

So how can you say with a straight face that Dallas has the most fans?

Really? So I guess you're a fan of the Redskins?

Actually No I'm not, I am probably the only NFL fan in existence to not really care what 31 other

teams are doing.

Then everyone is a fan of every team, and no one has the biggest fanbase.

again nobody is more hated than Dallas..so fans either bye hating or loving them are fans of theirs

Actually No I'm not, I am probably the only NFL fan in existence to not really care what 31 other

teams are doing.

Then why are you on a REDSKINS message board?

again nobody is more hated than Dallas..so fans either bye hating or loving them are fans of theirs

:rotflmao:

:ols:

:applause:

That is definitely up for dumbest post of the year. If you don't like a team, you're a fan of them? If you actually believe that, there's nothing anyone can do for you.

Then why are you on a REDSKINS message board?

the comic relief

That is definitely up for dumbest post of the year. If you don't like a team, you're a fan of them? If you actually believe that, there's nothing anyone can do for you.

Are you a fan of their failure or not????

Commissioner Pete Rozelle referred to the Redskins as the "new America's Team" at the end of Super Bowl 22. Apparently no one watched the postgame coverage and took note of the change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5nCPJVTqw#t=2m15s (Skip to 2:15 on the time line in case the link doesn't do it automatically.)

Note of the change? good one, Rozelle however had nothing to do with who the real America's Team was and wasn't

Note of the change? good one, Rozelle however had nothing to do with who the real America's Team was and wasn't
:nana::rotflmao:

OK bud, let us know who decides that if it's not the commissioner of the league.

I think what he's saying is that the Super Bowl Champion is America's Team but as last count that SB 22 is the last time I remember anybody say it so maybe the Redskins still are America's Team? They are the team of the Capital of the country.

:nana::rotflmao:

OK bud, let us know who decides that if it's not the commissioner of the league.

I think what he's saying is that the Super Bowl Champion is America's Team but as last count that SB 22 is the last time I remember anybody say it so maybe the Redskins still are America's Team? They are the team of the Capital of the country.

Well the Saints were being called America's Team after they won SB XLIV.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/341279-super-bowl-xliv-why-are-the-saints-being-called-americas-team

It's just a nickname, but a silly one because like I said earlier, no one team represents an entire nation full of fans loyal to 32 different teams.

Well the Saints were being called America's Team after they won SB XLIV.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/341279-super-bowl-xliv-why-are-the-saints-being-called-americas-team

It's just a nickname, but a silly one because like I said earlier, no one team represents an entire nation full of fans loyal to 32 different teams.

But since Tex is "the only football fan who doesn't care about the other teams" :rolleyes:, everyone is somehow a fan of the Cowboys, and thus they have the largest fanbase...

try to make sense of that.

Again Tex shows how much he doesn't care about the other 31 teams by posting on a Redskins message board. Do you even realize you've become more of a running joke than Westbrook36?

He's a huge Redskins fan. He just doesn't want to admit it. Obviously if he spends all of his time posting on a Burgundy and Gold Redskins board he's a fan and fully supports the Redskins being America's Team.

Again Tex shows how much he doesn't care about the other 31 teams by posting on a Redskins message board. Do you even realize you've become more of a running joke than Westbrook36?

This coming from someone who actually spends more time talking about the Cowboys on a supposed redskins message board

He's a huge Redskins fan. He just doesn't want to admit it. Obviously if he spends all of his time posting on a Burgundy and Gold Redskins board he's a fan and fully supports the Redskins being America's Team.

not all of my time and the Skins will never be America's Team

Archived