Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: AFC / NFC Championship Games

ixcuincle

Packers 27 - Bears 17

Jets aren't going to win it unless they sack Roethlisberger at least 6 times.

Well if Bart Scott tears off his right arm and eats it at midfield they might have a chance too. "Can't Wait!!":rotflmao:

---------- Post added January-24th-2011 at 05:50 AM ----------

Anybody else find it hard to believe the Packers/Bears have only met twice in the post-season? You'd think rivals like that would see each other more often than just twice. Crazy.

I think what it is is that back in the 30s 40s 50's and 60s only 1 team from each division made it and they were in the same division, so in the 40's it would be Chicago against Washington and later it was Green Bay against NY or Philly. Then in the 70's both teams sucked, Green Bay sucked in the 80's and Chicago sucked in the 90's. That's why.

Anybody else find it hard to believe the Packers/Bears have only met twice in the post-season? You'd think rivals like that would see each other more often than just twice. Crazy.

Posted this earlier, I was stunned when I heard that the first time. I mean, the Skins have played the Cowboys twice in the NFC Championship Game (if my memory serves) and at least once or twice in the playoffs since.

Posted this earlier, I was stunned when I heard that the first time. I mean, the Skins have played the Cowboys twice in the NFC Championship Game (if my memory serves) and at least once or twice in the playoffs since.
Hell, Baltimore and Pittsburgh have me twice in the last three seasons.

Archived