Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FIRST LOOK: Chris Evans In Full Captain America Suit

TK

Thanks for posting this. I like this idea and guessing they won't make an Iron Man 3 from reading this. SLJ is contracted to appear in 9 different movies as Nick Fury, pretty cool. I also like the dude from Hurt Locker playing Hawkeye.

They actually are making an Iron Man 3 but it won't be out until summer 2013 and will have a new director.

They actually are making an Iron Man 3 but it won't be out until summer 2013 and will have a new director.

Very cool and from reading this it looks like they are planning a movie just about Shield. I wondered how that could be, but if Nick Fury is the main character it should be pretty good. Capt. America trailer looks good, Hawkeye trailer looks great, and Thor trailer to me looks good. I guess for the Avenger movie they will modernize Capt. America.

Very cool and from reading this it looks like they are planning a movie just about Shield. I wondered how that could be, but if Nick Fury is the main character it should be pretty good. Capt. America trailer looks good, Hawkeye trailer looks great, and Thor trailer to me looks good. I guess for the Avenger movie they will modernize Capt. America.

Which to me is kind of stupid since the movie appears that it will be set predominantly in the 1940s. In my opinion they should have made at least one more Capt. America movie so there won't be a nearly 70 year jump from one movie to another. A Shield movie would not surprise me since they are making a fortune off of these movies as it is.

Which to me is kind of stupid since the movie appears that it will be set predominantly in the 1940s. In my opinion they should have made at least one more Capt. America movie so there won't be a nearly 70 year jump from one movie to another. A Shield movie would not surprise me since they are making a fortune off of these movies as it is.

It is a little bit strange in the planning, because people who don't know the history from the comics may be off put. They may end the Capt. America with something to justify it, like with Iron Man 2 they had the appearance of the Thor hammer.

It is a little bit strange in the planning, because people who don't know the history from the comics may be off put. They may end the Capt. America with something to justify it, like with Iron Man 2 they had the appearance of the Thor hammer.

I hope they will do something like that. I just hope if they make sequel they won't go back and try to bridge the gap between Capt. America 1 and The Avengers, but rather just continue where they left off with The Avengers.

Well, the time-jump has always been accounted for, but I don't know if i should say because it might give away the end of the Cap movie for folks who don't know the story.

~Bang

Do you think they are going to go that way or do something else? It is accounted for in the comics, but maybe they may try something else for the movie.

They'll do it the old way.. these movies are mixing in the "ultimates" storylines it seems,, but even in that the Cap legend was the same.

Plus, we've already seen the shield in the arctic.. in the Hulk DVD there's a scene of him up north, and it's in the ice in the background.

~Bang

They'll do it the old way.. these movies are mixing in the "ultimates" storylines it seems,, but even in that the Cap legend was the same.

Plus, we've already seen the shield in the arctic.. in the Hulk DVD there's a scene of him up north, and it's in the ice in the background.

~Bang

Oh yeah you are right. I forgot about that. Well I am getting more and more pumped for these movies.

I don't know.

i love the old thor.

The Stan Lee / Jack Kirby Thor was my favorite sixties comic.. it had it all. Big huge gods for heroes,, amazing settings and fantastic scope . They played the idea of a multiple leveled cosmos very well.. and they had GREAT villains. Big badass nasty ones, and I am happy to see the Destroyer in the previews.

Destroyer simply cannot be stopped, period.

The thor in the Ultimates line is an environmental activist / anarchist, anti-authority figure. I'm not sure how they are going to mold the two.

I'll enjoy the movie. I'm a comic dork, so I'm predisposed.

I just hope he talks right. Thor has to talk with that certain verbiage full of thee's and thou's and forsooths and what ho! and i say thee NAY! etc. He's very bombastic and a HUGE drama queen. He doesn't just talk,, he EXCLAIMS and PROCLAIMS, complete with dramatic hand gestures.

I'd love to see them work the Asgardians into it. Asgard itself was always much more interesting than any of Thor's earth adventures. I'd love to see the Warriors Three involved, Fandrall, Hogun and Volstagg.. got to have Odin all decked out in giant silver machine-armor. Balder the brave... Ulik the troll, Ymir the frost giant king.. Thor has real potential for some awesome movies.

It also has the potential to really suck if they don't do it right. Thor's a very particular character. He has to be done right.

~Bang

I just hope he talks right. Thor has to talk with that certain verbiage full of thee's and thou's and forsooths and what ho! and i say thee NAY! etc. He's very bombastic and a HUGE drama queen. He doesn't just talk,, he EXCLAIMS and PROCLAIMS, complete with dramatic hand gestures.

That part is what my wife hates about Marvel's representation of Thor. She thinks that Thor shouldn't sound like he's reading from the King James Bible.

I don't know.

i love the old thor.

The Stan Lee / Jack Kirby Thor was my favorite sixties comic.. it had it all. Big huge gods for heroes,, amazing settings and fantastic scope . They played the idea of a multiple leveled cosmos very well.. and they had GREAT villains. Big badass nasty ones, and I am happy to see the Destroyer in the previews.

The thor in the Ultimates line is an environmental activist / anarchist, anti-authority figure. I'm not sure how they are going to mold the two.

I'd love to see them work the Asgardians into it. Asgard itself was always much more interesting than any of Thor's earth adventures. I'd love to see the Warriors Three involved, Fandrall, Hogun and Volstagg.. got to have Odin all decked out in giant silver machine-armor. Balder the brave... Ulik the troll, Ymir the frost giant king.. Thor has real potential for some awesome movies.

It also has the potential to really suck if they don't do it right. Thor's a very particular character. He has to be done right.

~Bang

Is it going to have Loki in it?

I don't know.

i love the old thor.

~Bang

From the imdb official Thor listings:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800369/

Hogun- played by Tadanobu Asano

Volstagg- played by Ray Stevenson

Fandral- played by Joshua Dallas

Anthony Hopkins, playing Odin, in a bunch of silver armor:

thorodinloki.jpg

And as far as the theatrics of the film, it's being directed by Kenneth Branagh (who's directed in, acted in, and written tons of major Shakespeare films and productions), so there's a chance of that.

Archived