Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Travel Agents? (trip to Vegas)

Goaldeje

So I am trying to talk her into Florence, but my wife wants to visit her sister in Vegas sometime in Feb. Anyone here a travel agent, or know how to get the really crazy good deals to go to Vegas i hear about? Any suggestions? I can afford to do it right, but would love to save money when possible.

Travel agents are nearly extinct as a career.

You can find great deals online. Through the airlines or one of the travel websites.

Have to agree. If you're really desperate for a travel agent's opinion and advice you can find some at the local AAA office. Last time I used one of them though, the deals they found were worse than the ones I could find for myself.

Like the other posters stated, there's no need for a travel agent, especially for Vegas, as there are tons of hotels and available rooms and flights.

Southwest Airlines usually have good deals prices on travel packages, which include air+hotel+car. You should check 'em out.

Travel sights like Orbitz, Priceline, etc have good deals on packages too. I have better luck with Orbitz. If you book air and hotel through Orbitz, look at the flights carefully, and try to get direct/non-stop flights, if possible and make sure that the times are convenient. Good luck!

Archived