Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo said I need to read the Rules on how to title//format a thread & know how to get off of NNT status.

Hoggie

Guys, I don’t have a website it was word of mouth from a good friend in North Carolina. He said it was big news in the DC and Virginia. Then again he could be pulling my ******* leg..

. The guy at the gas and pass told me that you are circumventing not only profanity filter but your entire frontal lobe.

tonyromo.png

Guys, I don’t have a website it was word of mouth from a good friend in North Carolina. He said it was big news in the DC and Virginia. Then again he could be pulling my Fsking leg..

I don't know if that is a credible source?

redneck.jpg

---------- Post added January-15th-2011 at 01:17 PM ----------

Some people on this board are too harsh towards other posters, namely the mods. This guy has 5 posts and you already NNT him, I've never been a part of an online community that is this strict. I swear this place is run by Gestapo...

Are you kidding? His join date is '05. And it would be no excuse anyway. I think this is a trolling incident to be honest. Let the mods feast.....I say......

.Lion-3.gif

what is NNT?

Demonstrate to the mods that you understand the guidelines on proper thread starting/formatting and it's easy to get revoked. Just read the rules.

Some people on this board are too harsh towards other posters, namely the mods. This guy has 5 posts and you already NNT him, I've never been a part of an online community that is this strict. I swear this place is run by Gestapo...

The board's a little strict out of necessity. With so many members it's hard to maintain a desirable level of quality conversation without being tough on those who jump into the fray haphazardly.

Demonstrate to the mods that you understand the guidelines on proper thread starting/formatting and it's easy to get revoked. Just read the rules.

The board's a little strict out of necessity. With so many members it's hard to maintain a desirable level of quality conversation without being tough on those who jump into the fray haphazardly.

It’s a pity the U ES of A border wasn’t as strict LOL…

this is correct. it may seem a little harsh, but this isnt a 50 member message board community. the board would be horrible if there werent rules in place to keep topics from being redundant or off the cuff.

nothing to worry about, hoggie. scotland is ok by me. :)

Hey, call outs can get you banned. :ols:

Archived