Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Better group of Miami players: Ravens or Redskins?

Hitman21ST

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This is more of a "what if" thread than anything else, but I've always wondered:

Assuming Sean Taylor hadn't been murdered (I know, I know, but go with it), which players would have had better careers together:

Sean Taylor, Rocky McIntosh, Clinton Portis?

or

Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Willis McGahee?

The only reason I'm not including Santana is that the Ravens haven't had a receiver from the U.

The way I see it, the safeties would be a push, Ray Lewis beats out Rocky, and Clinton beats out McGahee. So which three make for a better group?

Ravens, in terms of the OP, 2-1 on the defensive side of the ball. (But then the safety argument is sadly weighed in their favor through tragedy and never knowing just how good he may of become.).

But in terms of staying respectable, and not continuing to employ double murderers who should be burred deep behind bars if it wasn't for their money, I'm happy to be in the camp of the Redskins and their less talented UM players.

Hail.

Kind of. I know it's a little ridiculous to ask, but someone could probably put at least a small argument together for Vilma. Not saying I agree with it, but CowboysSaintsFan and Geaux Saints might make an argument.

Yea its ridiculous to ask. Ray Lewis is a HOF. Vilma is nothing. He had 2 good years, and thats it.

kind of. I know it's a little ridiculous to ask, but someone could probably put at least a small argument together for vilma. Not saying i agree with it, but cowboyssaintsfan and geaux saints might make an argument.
12× pro bowl selection; (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)

7× ap first team all-pro selection (1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009)

2× ap second team all-pro selection (1997, 1998)

super bowl champion (xxxv)

super bowl xxxv mvp

2× ap nfl defensive player of year (2000, 2003)

3× afc defensive player of the year (2000, 2001, 2003)

2× nfl alumni linebacker of the year (1999, 2003)

2× all-american (1994, 1995)

record 12 pro bowls for an inside/middle linebacker[1]

shares record of 9 all-pro selections for inside/middle linebacker with joe schmidt[2]

nfl 2000s all-decade team

20 sack/20 interception club- quickest to reach (113 games)

30 sack/30 interception club- quickest to reach (204 games)

or

ap nfl defensive rookie of the year (2004)

3× pro bowl selection (2005, 2009, 2010 )

super bowl champion (xliv)

:ols:

Archived