Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Reince Priebus wins RNC Chairmanship

ACW

If we can't have Steele's gaffes, at least we get a guy named "Reince Priebus." :ols:

Stewart and Colbert had fun with his name.

I guess you can no longer accuse libs of being elitist. Can you get more elitist than "Reince Priebus" You can't even say that name without extending your pinky and putting your nose in the air ;)

I caught a snippet of a Q and A on CSPAN the other day with Steele, Priebus, and 3 or 4 others running for the RNC chairmanship. He didn't have to do too much to put distance between himself and the other blowhards but at least he didn't annoy me. Aside from one of the female candidates, the rest of the field had that Palin/Beck thing going on.

So I guess this is a good thing.

Opus.jpeg

I guess you can no longer accuse libs of being elitist. Can you get more elitist than "Reince Priebus" You can't even say that name without extending your pinky and putting your nose in the air ;)

Definitely has high Grey Poupon potential.

Hope he's good at deficit reduction:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/13/AR2011011305667.html?hpid=topnews

RNC finances suffer from loss of major donors

By T.W. Farnam

Washington Post Staff Writer

Thursday, January 13, 2011; 8:36 PM

Hundreds of major donors have abandoned the Republican National Committee, leaving it $20 million in debt and threatening its future as a central player in the 2012 presidential election.

~more at link~

Archived