Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual Thank You from Pez & Huly

pez

Hey all,

Just wanted to send out a big thank you to all who participated in this years events. The

tailgates, the Send-Offs and Welcome Homes were once again a big success this year.

The year had big ups and down's in production from our team this year, however, the fans

were once again a huge bright spot. With fingers crossed for a season next year, I hope to

see the same enthusiasm for next season.

Once again, we have heard from players and from people within the Redskins organization

how much they appreciate the fans showing up day or night and in good weather or bad to

send them off and welcome them home. Some of the players remarked how they have

never seen such dedication from the fans. A big thank you to all those who made it to

Redskins Park.

The tailgate again has proven to be one of the biggest and best at Fedex Field. I am

happy to see more and more folks showing up with quality contributions. We used to

have a big problem with this for the first 2-3 years, but now we consistently have a quality

spread. I am also please to see we have gained a couple more core members (folks who

show up to most of the games with major contributions)... you know who you are :)

Many of us are already talking about plans for next year's tailgates. I might be moving

from doing wings to smoking so BBQ (pork shoulders) for some Burgundy & Gold Pork

Sandwiches. You will also notice that the tailgate will now be simply named Extremeskins

Tailgate as Redskins Roadtrips has sadly closed its doors (just a name change as folks

from there will still be attending tailgates). We also may be moving the tailgate thread to

the Stadium for more visability.

As you all may have heard, Dave will no longer be bartending. For any that are interested

in the position, please email or pm me. We are also trying to decide if we want to continue

the bar or not, as many folks bring various spirits, mixed drinks and beers on their own.

We are looking for any and everything we can to improve the tailgate, and all ideas are

welcomed and extremely encouraged. We want to make the ES Tailgate and experience

to remember for all visitors, while keeping all the regulars a close and happy family.

Once again, a sincere thank you from us to everyone for your dedication, contributions and

your friendships, and we hope to see you at future events!!!

Things to look for in the future:

April: Draft Day Party and Tailgate @ Fedex Field

May: Offseason Bash (picnic) @ Seneca Creek State Park

Jun/Jul: Offseason Blast @ Hershey Park

Aug: Trip to Canton/HOF?

Pez. You and Huly are the fans we should all aspire to be. I have to admit I was pretty slack this year with the welcomes and the tailgate and I have no excuse living in Ashburn and all. I always had fun when I attended. Next year I will be more committed to these things but on behalf of all of us, we definately appreciate the contribution you guys have always made to this board, this team and this fanbase.

What the hell are you thanking us for? Your constant contributions to our fanbase, whether it's the send offs/greetings or the tailgate or other wonderful things, are infinitely more than almost everyone on this board and in our fanbase combined.

You two deserve praise and thanks beyond words!

I can not thank my ES family enough! Y'all are amazing people who I have really enjoyed getting to know through the years! I have always said we are not just a fanbase but we are one big family. These events etc would be nothing without those that help us each and every year and those that attend the events. Y'all are what makes these events such a sucess and so much fun.

Thank you!

I can not thank my ES family enough! Y'all are amazing people who I have really enjoyed getting to know through the years! I have always said we are not just a fanbase but we are one big family. These events etc would be nothing without those that help us each and every year and those that attend the events. Y'all are what makes these events such a sucess and so much fun.

Thank you!

I'd just like to say a big thank you to you Huly for welcoming me into the ES family at the welcome homes and send offs, also for the Fan Zone that day :) Can't wait to do this again next year when I'm home and have the chance to

I think its more that we should be thanking Pez and Huly for all the work they do. Its amazing how when the Redskins need something from the fans who do they call? Pez and Huly thats who, it shows that even the Redskins organization realize what an fantastic resource they are. Three cheers to Pez and Huly Hip hip hooray, Hip hip hooray, Hip hip hooray :)

---------- Post added January-14th-2011 at 08:58 PM ----------

Will their be a tailgate party in Charlotte, NC this year? Since The Redskins travel to play the Panthers this year.

You bet there will be one.

As much as the beat down on Monday night was the worst ever, the ES tailgate set up by Pez & Huly and the direction they set myself and my better half up with is unforgettable. That is one night/tailgate I will never forget. And also a shoutout to all those who help us with our trip.

I hope not to wait another 11 years before coming back "down there".

Cheers to the 2 of of and all of ES from Ottawa!!

I didn't get to attend any games this year..:( but I know that the 2 of you are special ppl and we're grateful to have both of you as part of this fanbase. I'm waiting for the off season bash to return to Busch Gardens Williamsburg or somewhere closer to Hampton Roads! I had so much fun at that!

>> Without your organizational skills (and wings!), nobody would know where to go. Thanks for all your efforts this year and years past. I hope when we (finally) get to the SuperBowl, the powers that be make sure you two get to go (you certainly deserve it!!)

BTW, I am hoping to bring my 2 youngest (ages 12 and 14) nephews to the 2011 draft day party and the ES tailgate. They have been to training camp twice and a few games at FedEx, but never to draft day or an ES tailgate.

• 3 months later...
So out of curiosity, if Seneca Creek isn't until late June, when would this potential trip to Hershey Park occur?

Either early june or sometime in july :) trying to get feelers out on what everyone prefers...

Archived