Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want to build a proper 3-4, study the Chief's.

cchhdd25

Well, if you wanna use the Depth Chart Ngata is listed as a DT. Remember, Baltimore runs more of a 4-6 than they do a true 3-4. Pitt, NE, GB, NYJ run a true 3-4.

Baltimore runs a hybrid. Offenses will see different looks.

---------- Post added January-12th-2011 at 02:58 PM ----------

Yep! In Wades defense, the DL don't line up over the center or tackles. That forces the OT to face Ware, alone! You are correct.

Color me stubborn but I still think its easier to go back to the 4-3 versus keep pressing forward with our 4-3 guys, specifically Hasslet. He is a 4-3 guy, right? If we ignore the offense and fix the D, we will still be lacking a 3-4 coach to lead them. I dunno, but early returns on the 3-4 were a disaster. And our offense has issues. Who is our QB next year, and for the future?

We need to spend those picks on the OL. Right? And we need a WR QB and maybe even an RB too.

Color me stubborn but I still think its easier to go back to the 4-3 versus keep pressing forward with our 4-3 guys, specifically Hasslet. He is a 4-3 guy, right? If we ignore the offense and fix the D, we will still be lacking a 3-4 coach to lead them. I dunno, but early returns on the 3-4 were a disaster. And our offense has issues. Who is our QB next year, and for the future?

We need to spend those picks on the OL. Right? And we need a WR QB and maybe even an RB too.

LOU SPANOS. He is the LB coach we hired away from the Steelers. He knows the 3-4. Has coached the 3-4 in Pittsburgh as well.

Archived