Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ann Coulter: MSNBC Host is Retarded

Boss_Hogg

http://www.newser.com/story/109171/ann-coulter-msnbc-host-is-retarded.html

Ann Coulter: MSNBC Host Is 'Retarded'

Dilemma for Sarah Palin?

Is it time for "mama grizzly" Sarah Palin to maul yet another user of her hated R-bomb? This time it was conservative pundit Ann Coulter in a tweet: "Great video: head of GOProud interviewed by retarded person on MSNBC." That "retarded person" is MSNBC host Cenk Uygur, who questioned the conservative credentials of Christopher Barron, a member of the Republican gay rights group.

Coulter's less-than-PC tweet creates an awkward situation for fellow Republican Palin, who called for Rahm Emanuel to be fired after he called a group of people "******* retards" last year. Rush Limbaugh also used the word, which the Huffington Post notes, "earned him a (much less passionate) rebuke" from Palin

Still waiting on the tweets from the Palin camp...

If I recall correctly, the prevailing opinion in the thread about Trig, or Trapp, or Tron...whichever the hell one it was...was GTF over it. I think I'll play that card now. :)

We're not even allowed to make fun of Ann Coulter anymore? :kickcan:

You'd hit it, if not for the Adam's apple. :ols:

I can honestly say - not only did I never once consider trying to hit it when I had the chance to do so, but I interceded to prevent a friend from trying to hit it several times.

And that's not an Adam's apple - that's her soul trying to escape.

If I recall correctly, the prevailing opinion in the thread about Trig, or Trapp, or Tron...whichever the hell one it was...was GTF over it. I think I'll play that card now. :)

So, your position is "I'm going to flip flop my position based on the Party label that follows the name of the offender. And I'm going to justify my actions by claiming (without support) that 'the other side' are all hypocrites, because they flip flop".

Have I got that right?

So, your position is "I'm going to flip flop my position based on the Party label that follows the name of the offender. And I'm going to justify my actions by claiming (without support) that 'the other side' are all hypocrites, because they flip flop".

Have I got that right?

No. More "good for the goose, good for the gander."

You'd hit it, if not for the Adam's apple. :ols:
I can honestly say - not only did I never once consider trying to hit it when I had the chance to do so, but I interceded to prevent a friend from trying to hit it several times.

And that's not an Adam's apple - that's her soul trying to escape.

And what's wrong with a female news correspondent having an adam's apple ?

I think Greta Van Sustern wears hers quite proudly.

1) Maybe this explains Coulter's opinion of San Francisco liberal lawyers?

2) Have you considered blackmailing the friend?

1) Maybe this explains Coulter's opinion of San Francisco liberal lawyers?

Not only does she disdain San Francisco, she disdains me personally (if she even remembers me at all. I haven't spoken with her since a reunion in 1998 or so).

2) Have you considered blackmailing the friend?

LOL. Perhaps if he had been successful (or if he was rich....)

Oh, I'd hit it despite the apple. She's a hot babe....I'm not interested in her otherwise. I'd pretty much hit anything, though.
Have you ever seen her up close in person? Not hot. Actually kind of homely. People talk about the things they'd do with her, it makes me shudder.

Archived